Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2022, 08:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Trent McDuffie Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-28-2022 at 09:08 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 04:23 AM   #856
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
A **** hair away from having 3 TDs in 3 games in limited playing time. 2 times down at the inch marker Sunday.
You are a **** hair.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-26-2023, 07:07 AM   #857
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
I'm impressed with McDuffie's coverage skills but he's an absolute menace in the run game and short passes behind the LOS. He's a complete player.

With that said how is Sneed and Watson in the 50's? Makes no sense. PFF is so hit and miss but I like them.

George is more than a 65 as well. He's at least a 75.

How is Gay in the 50's? Our D is playing better than anybody's and PFF says there's JAG's all over it.

How is Rice an 81 with all the drops?

It's early, PFF will get their **** together when we smoke the Jets.
I actually thought Sneed did look a little rusty the first 2 games. Watson got beaten on 2 long-ish throws late, I believe, the last game. But I totally agree. There are some scores where every individual score could be 70+ for a DL guy - like coverage, run D, pass-rush, tackling, all above 70 and then the overall score is 55 or something. Sometimes it's probably a result of fumbles and things you need to look into more, but frequently I'm scratching my head.

Also some guys they just reeaaally seem to dislike. Gay is one, which I sort of get, he's inconsistent. But if I remember they always gave McKinnon crappy blocking grades - I have no idea what they are seeing.

Re Karlaftis they always mark down his run D, which again I think is sometimes actually pretty fair. I think he could improve there. But this last game they marked him down and he looked solid to me. They DID give him a 75-ish for pass-rush which looked fair, he was great. But man, i dunno, just all over the shop.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-26-2023, 08:05 AM   #858
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
I'm impressed with McDuffie's coverage skills but he's an absolute menace in the run game and short passes behind the LOS. He's a complete player.

With that said how is Sneed and Watson in the 50's? Makes no sense. PFF is so hit and miss but I like them.

George is more than a 65 as well. He's at least a 75.

How is Gay in the 50's? Our D is playing better than anybody's and PFF says there's JAG's all over it.

How is Rice an 81 with all the drops?

It's early, PFF will get their **** together when we smoke the Jets.
The same way Trevor Lawrence, who couldn't hit a receiver in the end zone if his life depended on it, is presently their 2nd best passer.

PFF makes shit up as they go. It's not even moderately useful for those 'fine motor' grading efforts. It can grade guys into tiers well enough. And it has stats that are interesting.

But those efforts at grading are so clearly impacted by early biases that it's not worth using at all for that purpose.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 09:03 AM   #859
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The same way Trevor Lawrence, who couldn't hit a receiver in the end zone if his life depended on it, is presently their 2nd best passer.

PFF makes shit up as they go. It's not even moderately useful for those 'fine motor' grading efforts. It can grade guys into tiers well enough. And it has stats that are interesting.

But those efforts at grading are so clearly impacted by early biases that it's not worth using at all for that purpose.
By Pat’s standards he’s been average-ish through 3 games. And he’s at a 90.0 through 3 games.

It was 2 or 3 years ago when he was playing at his absolute best through the first month and he was like a 70.

PFF can still be useful, but they still don’t know what the hell they’re doing. I trust Seth Keysor’s breakdowns a lot more than them
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-26-2023, 09:19 AM   #860
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urc Burry View Post
By Pat’s standards he’s been average-ish through 3 games. And he’s at a 90.0 through 3 games.

It was 2 or 3 years ago when he was playing at his absolute best through the first month and he was like a 70.

PFF can still be useful, but they still don’t know what the hell they’re doing. I trust Seth Keysor’s breakdowns a lot more than them
He's at a 90 because he's evidently Lamar Jackson in their world. As a pure passer they have him level with Goff.

But what I don't get is Lawrence - they believe he played an outstanding game last week. Huh?

And here's what REALLY doesn't make sense -- his 3 scores for the season have been 84.4, 71.4 and 83.1; his score for the season is 85.9.

So according to PFF his average grade is HIGHER than any single week he's had all year.

And I guess the argument would be that it speaks to relative consistenty in relation to his peers, but I'm sorry, that doesn't check out when I watched that guy take points off the board against KC.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 10:00 AM   #861
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
McDuffie Island
McDuffie District
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-26-2023, 10:07 AM   #862
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He's at a 90 because he's evidently Lamar Jackson in their world. As a pure passer they have him level with Goff.

But what I don't get is Lawrence - they believe he played an outstanding game last week. Huh?

And here's what REALLY doesn't make sense -- his 3 scores for the season have been 84.4, 71.4 and 83.1; his score for the season is 85.9.

So according to PFF his average grade is HIGHER than any single week he's had all year.

And I guess the argument would be that it speaks to relative consistenty in relation to his peers, but I'm sorry, that doesn't check out when I watched that guy take points off the board against KC.
I also was wondering on this, and does it follow for the opposite i.e. 3 below average performances can mean an even worse aggregate score? Sometimes if feels like a couple of bad early performances and PFF won't let you off the rest of the season.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-27-2023, 11:53 AM   #863
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy God View Post
Whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Yuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
There were some damn good pass rushers on the board and we go CB?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Don't like this at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeTheDog View Post
Don’t like this at all.

I can’t believe this guy- or someone like him- wouldn’t be available at 29 or 30.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
Undersized corner. Bleh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
****ing awful!

We gave up our 3rd round pick?

Hahahahaha
Quality entertainment.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 11:56 AM   #864
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Quality entertainment.
I'm sorry, but anybody who had takes like this about this pick should probably just stay out of draft discussion forever.

McDuffie was about as clean of a prospect as you could possibly get. If he were an inch taller and him arms were longer, he would've been a top 5 pick.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 11:57 AM   #865
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He’s a ****ing stud.

I know we all wanted Jermaine Johnson, but don’t let that make you upset about this pick.

This guy is a legit top 15 player.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 12:11 PM   #866
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'm sorry, but anybody who had takes like this about this pick should probably just stay out of draft discussion forever.

McDuffie was about as clean of a prospect as you could possibly get. If he were an inch taller and him arms were longer, he would've been a top 5 pick.
Which just goes to show how stupid NFL front offices are, he should have clearly been a top 10 pick anyway.

Whatever, thanks idiots!
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-27-2023, 12:21 PM   #867
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Quality entertainment.
In all fairness, has anyone ever seen a quality take come from any of those goofs you quoted?
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-27-2023, 12:40 PM   #868
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
In all fairness, has anyone ever seen a quality take come from any of those goofs you quoted?
Taking your quality girlfriend to Belize for a dirty weekend is a quality take in my book.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 09-27-2023, 12:56 PM   #869
Veteran

I liked the pick. We needed a replacement for Ward and I like the "build from the back" approach as much as anything
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 12:59 PM   #870
Veteran

Best thing about the pick is it swam against all the supposed Spags and Veach priorities on physical characteristics. Do they like tall and rangey CBs? Sure. Does it overrule picking a great player who's a little undersized? Nope.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote