Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 04:55 PM   #8326
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This isn't true. There's quality WR's that don't cost a fortune. Juju was a good one. Jakobi Myers was an excellent value this year for the Raiders and cost what MVS did.

Nelson Agholor has been solid for the Ravens.

You don't have to spend a fortune to get a competent player
We're not talking about competent players here.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 05:32 PM   #8327
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Hahaha.

So, we're not comparing apples to apples after all. Moore is worthless because lack of production through a season and a half, but Drob didn't have enough production to judge.

Right.

Moore has been a disappointment, which I'm not even arguing.

Hey I get it. If I were trying to defend Skyy I wouldn't want to actually go to the stats either.

Or seeing as how DRob's first season on the field he not only was buried behind Tyreek, Jeremy Maclin, Conley, and Albert Wilson, but of course Alext Smith was his QB for his firs two seasons.

Never mind that he was a 4th round pick, so he wasn't getting snaps with the 1s in camp or practices in 2016.

Because if anyone bothers to compare their first two seasons with Pat respectively, it's not particularly close. It's DRob in a landslide, and that while he was still buried on the depth chart behind Tyreek, Sammy, and Conley.

So I understand your not wanting to go there. Blows up any narrative that Skyy is the better WR pretty quickly.

And I haven't even dug into the gamelogs. Or the fact that in DRob's first two seasons with Mahomes he scored 8 TDs. 4 in 2018 and 4 more in 2019.

Or we could just let the tape tell the story:
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 05:34 PM   #8328
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I know Jameson Williams has absolutely sucked ass this year, but...3rd?

Still only 22. 2 more years on his rookie number plus the 5th year option. A young speed complement to Rice.

I'm pretty positive I make that move.
Offer a 4th. Bump it up to a 3rd if there's actual negotiations.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 05:35 PM   #8329
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Hey I get it. If I were trying to defend Skyy I wouldn't want to actually go to the stats either.

Or seeing as how DRob's first season on the field he not only was buried behind Tyreek, Jeremy Maclin, Conley, and Albert Wilson, but of course Alext Smith was his QB for his firs two seasons.

Never mind that he was a 4th round pick, so he wasn't getting snaps with the 1s in camp or practices in 2016.

Because if anyone bothers to compare their first two seasons with Pat respectively, it's not particularly close. It's DRob in a landslide, and that while he was still buried on the depth chart behind Tyreek, Sammy, and Conley.

So I understand your not wanting to go there. Blows up any narrative that Skyy is the better WR pretty quickly.

And I haven't even dug into the gamelogs. Or the fact that in DRob's first two seasons with Mahomes he scored 8 TDs. 4 in 2018 and 4 more in 2019.

Or we could just let the tape tell the story:
I never said Moore was better, at all, ever.

So you can argue with imaginary ghosts all you want.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 06:01 PM   #8330
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Still only 22. 2 more years on his rookie number plus the 5th year option. A young speed complement to Rice.

Yes yes and yes. I was surprised Detroit didn’t want to even move him at the deadline. But I think they owe it to themselves to see if they can make it work. It does worry me about that he may give us the same frustrating inconsistency and dumb mistakes. But dude has terrific talent that can make up for that, unlike someone like skyy who can’t even compensate for his mistakes
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 06:12 PM   #8331
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
We're not talking about competent players here.
That's all we need though. Rice has star potential. Keep drafting weapons and get the fairly priced to fill in the interim
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 07:02 PM   #8332
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'd like a guy like Mooney becuase I think you can get value there, but I have no interest in spending big on a FA WR.

This year's WR class is absolutely loaded. Draft another one.
Mooney pops off the screen whenever I watch the Bears.

He’s not a #1 but he wouldn’t need to be here and he’d be a hell of a lot cheaper than a Pittman, Godwin, etc.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 02:38 PM   #8333
Andy Reid Supporter

Put most of Skyy's snaps in the slot. It's by far his best opportunity to give us something

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 08:17 PM   #8334
MVP

Quote:
I mean, maybe? He's a fringe top 20/30 guy. Probably in that 25 range if I made a list.

Feels like a pretty classic "High price of mediocrity" problem, though. I mean he's definitely not a top 10-15 guy and if you could get someone like that for 20% more, I think that makes more sense.

Or if you could get someone like Chris Godwin at a bounce-back discount, I'd rather go that route.

Paying $24 million for Pittman just screams paying MSRP for a loaded Tahoe instead of a BMW X7 because you can't quite afford the BMW. The BMW is a better vehicle and probably worth the extra money if you had it. Meanwhile a Kia Telluride is a much better deal and probably more than adequate in its own right.

Gimme the X7 or the Telluride.
You'd have a pretty tough time ever convincing me a Tahoe High Country is less of a vehicle than an X7 at the same price, but I get what you're saying here.

I said before that you can't buy your superstars in FA but you can hope to get some nice B or C-level players there so long as the price equates to the production. I see Mooney as that type of player here, but I know you don't like him as much. I know people like Marquise Brown a lot, but I think he's going to be a more expensive version of Mooney. He's not a savior. He's not even Christian Kirk, IMO.

Higgins and Pittman are going to get big contracts to be someone's #1 but I don't see either as the Ferrari those teams will hope they are getting.

I think the value guys could end up being Mooney, K.J. Osborn, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Quez Watkins, and Curtis Samuel. Not because any of them will become stars, but because I think they'll get commensurate salaries to what they produce and be solid for the teams that get them rather than be a false hope of greatness.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-29-2023, 08:29 PM   #8335
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
You'd have a pretty tough time ever convincing me a Tahoe High Country is less of a vehicle than an X7 at the same price, but I get what you're saying here.

I said before that you can't buy your superstars in FA but you can hope to get some nice B or C-level players there so long as the price equates to the production. I see Mooney as that type of player here, but I know you don't like him as much. I know people like Marquise Brown a lot, but I think he's going to be a more expensive version of Mooney. He's not a savior. He's not even Christian Kirk, IMO.

Higgins and Pittman are going to get big contracts to be someone's #1 but I don't see either as the Ferrari those teams will hope they are getting.

I think the value guys could end up being Mooney, K.J. Osborn, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Quez Watkins, and Curtis Samuel. Not because any of them will become stars, but because I think they'll get commensurate salaries to what they produce and be solid for the teams that get them rather than be a false hope of greatness.

I'm with you here.

Always been a Hollywood fan and he would be awesome here but he will just command more money because of his higher draft pedigree and he actually has been producing on Ravens and Cardinals while Mooney has been spending the last few years in a Bears purgatory where they don't use him and their QB doesn't process the field well so unless Mooney is the focal or 1st read he's not getting chances.

Peoples-Jones is another value vertical guy who I don't like as much as Hollywood or Mooney but would be even more of a bargain bin signing that could help.

We need to add real vertical threats that can get downfield and track/catch the ball because watching our offense do Alex Smith shit with Mahomes a good portion of the game is gross to watch.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2023, 09:07 PM   #8336
Would an idiot do that?

I had no idea Chevy made an SUV that starts at $80k.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2023, 09:30 PM   #8337
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Yes yes and yes. I was surprised Detroit didn’t want to even move him at the deadline. But I think they owe it to themselves to see if they can make it work. It does worry me about that he may give us the same frustrating inconsistency and dumb mistakes. But dude has terrific talent that can make up for that, unlike someone like skyy who can’t even compensate for his mistakes
The guy has played one full season. Why in the world would they be desperate to move him at this point? He's had his problems but also his flashes. I'm confused why people think they'd be so keen to move on from him for an average return? What GM does that and why would it make sense to not see how that type of talent evolves?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2023, 09:39 PM   #8338
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Why would they move off him if he's cheap?
Old 11-29-2023, 09:45 PM   #8339
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I had no idea Chevy made an SUV that starts at $80k.
Crazy isn't it?

More power, more torque, less expensive to maintain, 87 fuel instead of premium, same fuel economy... just as many bells and whistles really... but 80k+ is tough to swallow in either case.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-29-2023, 09:48 PM   #8340
Veteran

Reid could use jameson Williams for sure
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about