Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 10:43 PM   #8296
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I am not against passing to WR's in the flats.

For the 100th time.

I am against throwing to WR's at the sideline with no cushion or blockers. WR's with no plus traits as a designed play.
So the Raiders were playing bump and run coverage on those plays on Sunday? You should watch again, and if you see one, post it.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 10:43 PM   #8297
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Polly want a cracker, Iowa???

Last edited by TEX; 11-27-2023 at 10:53 PM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-27-2023, 10:55 PM   #8298
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Polly want a cracker, Iowa???
Did someone tell you what to say? Dipshit.
What? You make me .. What am I parroting?

Let's see:

Reid and Veach have made decent decisions and we have been to 5 straight AFCCG's and have won 2 Super Bowls in 5 years.

or

We don't have inside information and trust that Veach and Reid are making the best decisions to keep us competitive and have a chance at making it to the Super Bowl most years.

or

We throw quick and now routes because the corner is giving a cushion to the receiver and it also extends the defense.

I must have really gotten under your skin proving that you couldn't muster one positive comment in Sunday's gameday thread...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 11:17 PM   #8299
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
You'll probably want to go check Drob's actual stats before you say that.

Actually, I'll just give 'em to you.

Moore had more receptions as a rookie than Drob had either of his first two years and equal to his third season. If Moore catches four more passes this season, he'll pass Drob's fourth season as well.

While we're all disappointed in Moore's production, let's not be hyperbolic.

Skyy's stats per PFR: Scroll on down to 'advanced receiving/rushing'.
https://www.pro-football-reference.c...M/MoorSk01.htm

DRob's stats via PFR.
https://www.pro-football-reference.c...R/RobiDe01.htm

I mean, let's at least acknowledge that DRob didn't play his rookie year. Or, at least he was never targeted. Might as well try to do this apples to apples, right? So, 2017 was the first year DRob really got significant snaps. And yeah, they mirror Skyy's for the most part.

Now, look at their advanced stats. you can use either of Skyy's year's vs. Drob 2018.

Skyy Moore 2022 Advanced Stats excerpts:
22 catches/33 targets, 250 yds, 13 1st downs, 4.6 YBC/R, 6.7 YAC/R, 7.9 ADOT, 1 drops (lol), Drop% 3.0, Int/t 3, Passer Rating 51.3

DRob 2018 Advanced Stats excerpts:
22 catches on 33 targets, 288 yds, 12 1st downs, YBC/R 7.8, YAC/R 5.3, ADOT 11.7, 0 drops, Drop% 0, Int/t 1, Passer Rating 121.0

Most of Skyy's stats/metrics are about the same in 2023 as they were in 2022. His yards are going to end up higher, simply because he's going to get more targets, but his catch rate has fallen to 57% (66.7% 2022), Yards/Target has dropped to 6.8 (7.6), His YBC/R has climbed from 4.6 to 6.6, and his ADOT has improved incrementally, but his drop% is almost exactly the same (2.9/3.0), his Success% has dropped from 63.6% to 45.3% in 2023. And his Passer Rating has gone from utterly abysmal to just merely shitty.

Go ahead and compare Drob in those stats/metrics. Feel free to cherry pick any year he was a Chief.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:25 PM   #8300
I'll be back.

Rashee picking up
Skyy contributing
Watson having a bigger role and being a downfield threat
Hardman coming back healthy
Toney a full year in the system
MVS lyin' in the weeds

I tell ya, we might go into the postseason with our receivers being much more of a strength than we anticipated, especially compared to what they did last year, when it was MVS and...a bag of ass?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:34 PM   #8301
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Rashee picking up
Skyy contributing
MVS lyin' in the weeds

I tell ya, we might go into the postseason with our receivers being much more of a strength than we anticipated, especially compared to what they did last year, when it was MVS and...a bag of ass?
The second half against the Bengals is one of Andy’s, Pat’s, and Spags greatest triumphs. For Spags, I’d put it second only against his outing against the 2007 Cheatriots.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:40 PM   #8302
I'll be back.

Just having healthy receivers in the AFCCG will be helpful this year.

And you know...knock on wood.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 03:59 AM   #8303
Journeyman

Quote:
Rashee picking up
Skyy contributing
MVS lyin' in the weeds

We are one game removed from this group having an outright disaster of enormous proportions - let’s pump the brakes a bit because they may well be capable of that shit again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
milkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-28-2023, 05:32 AM   #8304
Supporter

So when will the League reinstate Justyn Ross since he No longer faces criminal charges?
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Old 11-28-2023, 05:34 AM   #8305
Choco Favre

Quote:
Rashee picking up
Skyy contributing
MVS lyin' in the weeds

Buffalo will be a good test to see where our receivers are
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 06:25 AM   #8306
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Skyy's stats per PFR: Scroll on down to 'advanced receiving/rushing'.
https://www.pro-football-reference.c...M/MoorSk01.htm

DRob's stats via PFR.
https://www.pro-football-reference.c...R/RobiDe01.htm

I mean, let's at least acknowledge that DRob didn't play his rookie year. Or, at least he was never targeted. Might as well try to do this apples to apples, right? So, 2017 was the first year DRob really got significant snaps. And yeah, they mirror Skyy's for the most part.

Now, look at their advanced stats. you can use either of Skyy's year's vs. Drob 2018.

Skyy Moore 2022 Advanced Stats excerpts:
22 catches/33 targets, 250 yds, 13 1st downs, 4.6 YBC/R, 6.7 YAC/R, 7.9 ADOT, 1 drops (lol), Drop% 3.0, Int/t 3, Passer Rating 51.3

DRob 2018 Advanced Stats excerpts:
22 catches on 33 targets, 288 yds, 12 1st downs, YBC/R 7.8, YAC/R 5.3, ADOT 11.7, 0 drops, Drop% 0, Int/t 1, Passer Rating 121.0

Most of Skyy's stats/metrics are about the same in 2023 as they were in 2022. His yards are going to end up higher, simply because he's going to get more targets, but his catch rate has fallen to 57% (66.7% 2022), Yards/Target has dropped to 6.8 (7.6), His YBC/R has climbed from 4.6 to 6.6, and his ADOT has improved incrementally, but his drop% is almost exactly the same (2.9/3.0), his Success% has dropped from 63.6% to 45.3% in 2023. And his Passer Rating has gone from utterly abysmal to just merely shitty.

Go ahead and compare Drob in those stats/metrics. Feel free to cherry pick any year he was a Chief.
Hahaha.

So, we're not comparing apples to apples after all. Moore is worthless because lack of production through a season and a half, but Drob didn't have enough production to judge.

Right.

Moore has been a disappointment, which I'm not even arguing.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 07:42 AM   #8307
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkshock View Post
We are one game removed from this group having an outright disaster of enormous proportions - let’s pump the brakes a bit because they may well be capable of that shit again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We could just be optimistic...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 08:14 AM   #8308
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Rashee picking up
Skyy contributing
MVS lyin' in the weeds

A good way to look at it.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-28-2023, 03:53 PM   #8309
In Search of a Life

So as I'm bored here waiting for my last patient to show up....browsing around at future FA WR's......

Is Michael Pittman Jr really a 23-25 million dollar a year WR? I guess I haven't paid enough attention to the Colts. Hollywood Brown at 16 per sounds alot better to me.

Last edited by O.city; 11-28-2023 at 03:59 PM..
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 04:05 PM   #8310
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So as I'm bored here waiting for my last patient to show up....browsing around at future FA WR's......

Is Michael Pittman Jr really a 23-25 million dollar a year WR? I guess I haven't paid enough attention to the Colts.
I mean, maybe? He's a fringe top 20/30 guy. Probably in that 25 range if I made a list.

Feels like a pretty classic "High price of mediocrity" problem, though. I mean he's definitely not a top 10-15 guy and if you could get someone like that for 20% more, I think that makes more sense.

Or if you could get someone like Chris Godwin at a bounce-back discount, I'd rather go that route.

Paying $24 million for Pittman just screams paying MSRP for a loaded Tahoe instead of a BMW X7 because you can't quite afford the BMW. The BMW is a better vehicle and probably worth the extra money if you had it. Meanwhile a Kia Telluride is a much better deal and probably more than adequate in its own right.

Gimme the X7 or the Telluride.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.