Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 09:11 PM   #8281
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
You emote like a woman.

This is a message board for men talking football. Sorry you're having your period again bitch.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-27-2023, 09:12 PM   #8282
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The Chiefs have a chance now, a real ****ing chance, to complete the greatest five-year run in NFL history.

If it happens, we're gonna need a MEGATHREAD for all the bad CP takes this year.
We will need more than a megathread. It will probably require it's own sub-forum.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 09:14 PM   #8283
I'll be back.

Quote:
Not talking about 6 yards "for free".

Talking about throwing to the sideline for zero to 2 yards with no blockers.
you don't understand why they are doing it, though

usually it's because the called play is a handoff but there's a receiver with a huge cushion who's probably good for at least whatever that run might average for and likely 10-15 yards if there's a missed tackle

rice smoked slay on it last week

it's not like they're just dialing up a one-man route
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 09:21 PM   #8284
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
you don't understand why they are doing it, though

usually it's because the called play is a handoff but there's a receiver with a huge cushion who's probably good for at least whatever that run might average for and likely 10-15 yards if there's a missed tackle

rice smoked slay on it last week

it's not like they're just dialing up a one-man route
Not what I'm talking about.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 09:24 PM   #8285
I'll be back.

Quote:
Not what I'm talking about.
show me these plays where the receiver doesn't have a huge cushion then

when did this play NOT net the chiefs at least 3 or 4 yards?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 09:24 PM   #8286
The man you could post like.

You're not talking about passes to the flats, right? Those are pretty ****ing important for keeping defenses honest.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 09:33 PM   #8287
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
You're not talking about passes to the flats, right? Those are pretty ****ing important for keeping defenses honest.

I am not against passing to WR's in the flats.

For the 100th time.

I am against throwing to WR's at the sideline with no cushion or blockers. WR's with no plus traits as a designed play.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 09:57 PM   #8288
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
... You're an insufferable ****...
But am I wrong??
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 10:31 PM   #8289
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
But am I wrong??
I mean does it matter? You're going against the status quo, so they're going to attack you. The only thing that matters to them is "what is Veach doing and what do I think he's going to do?". Thats how they form their "opinions".

Never forget that most of the people that go around attacking people over their takes are the same ones who would have made Orlando Brown the highest paid tackle. Not because they thought his play warranted based on what they watched, but because at the time of that opinion, it seemed like Veach was trying to bring him back. So they had to find ways to preemptively defend that decision. Now they go around shit talking OBJ and talking about his poor play. But they wanted to re-sign him when it looked like that's how Veach was leaning. Some for $140+mil

They don't have any true subjective opinions right or wrong. Which makes their presence on a discussion board pretty funny.

Last edited by -King-; 11-27-2023 at 10:47 PM..
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 10:35 PM   #8290
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I mean does it matter? You're going against the status quo, so they're going to attack you. The only thing that matters to them is "what is Veach doing and what do I think he's going to do?". Thats how thru form their "opinions".

Never forget that most of the people that go around attacking people over their takes are the same ones who would have made Orlando Brown the highest paid tackle. Not because they thought his play warranted based on what they watched, but because at the time of that opinion, it seemed like Veach was trying to bring him back. So they had to find ways to preemptively defend that decision.

They don't have any true subjective opinions right or wrong. Which makes their presence on a discussion board pretty funny.
Nailed it.

And I am a Veach fan. I just don't know why it's so hard to admit that while he has done a great job and assembled a great roster his decisions at WR have been puzzling.
Old 11-27-2023, 10:37 PM   #8291

Quote:
But am I wrong??
Nope. And IHC is the biggest parrot, void of any original thought, on this board.
Old 11-27-2023, 10:39 PM   #8292

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I mean does it matter? You're going against the status quo, so they're going to attack you. The only thing that matters to them is "what is Veach doing and what do I think he's going to do?". Thats how thru form their "opinions".

Never forget that most of the people that go around attacking people over their takes are the same ones who would have made Orlando Brown the highest paid tackle. Not because they thought his play warranted based on what they watched, but because at the time of that opinion, it seemed like Veach was trying to bring him back. So they had to find ways to preemptively defend that decision. Now they go around shit talking OBJ and talking about his poor play. But they wanted to re-sign him when it looked like that's how Veach was leaning. Some for $140+mil

EXACTLY! All one has to do is go back to the OBJ thread, and laugh at what all those collective CLOWNS said.
Old 11-27-2023, 10:39 PM   #8293
In Search of a Life

Quote:
But am I wrong??
Obviously...but you have no self awareness...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 10:40 PM   #8294
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Nope. And IHC is the biggest parrot, void of any original thought, on this board.
... You should be gone until April welcher...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 10:42 PM   #8295

Quote:
Nailed it.

And I am a Veach fan. I just don't know why it's so hard to admit that while he has done a great job and assembled a great roster his decisions at WR have been puzzling.
Exactly. Even more puzzling in that he was a WR himself in college. But, I think he really hit on Rice. He looks legit. He's already better than Skyy ever will be.