Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 01:31 PM   #8251
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Are you talking to your Reerunned self?

Now you're just playing stupid.

How is this not full reerun?

Quote:
This feels like 2017 when the Chiefs collapsed mid season.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 01:31 PM   #8252
I'll be back.

my god

it's getting easy for us now

look out!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 01:37 PM   #8253
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Now you're just playing stupid.

How is this not full reerun?
I said that when the Chiefs were down 14-0 yesterday.

I am glad I was proven wrong by the outcome of the game and I’ll own it… unlike you who hid like a bitch last week.

Your post count in the past 12 hours is already more than your entire post count after last week’s loss when the WR’s you have been endlessly sucking off looked like shit.

You are a Reerunned fraud.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 01:38 PM   #8254
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
he's a version of d-rob that runs forward
I'd take prime Drob over Moore right now. I can't imagine Moore catching a bomb or having a 100 yard game
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-27-2023, 01:39 PM   #8255
Andy Reid Supporter

Think the offense in the playoffs needs to be yesterdays offense with McKinnon on some passing 3rd downs and a few snaps of Toney snaps sprinkled in. Maybe a Hardman jet sweep or screen once or twice a game
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 01:58 PM   #8256
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-27-2023, 02:13 PM   #8257
In Search of a Life

Quote:
said that when the Chiefs were down 14-0 yesterday.

I am glad I was proven wrong by the outcome of the game and I’ll own it… unlike you who hid like a bitch last week.

Your post count in the past 12 hours is already more than your entire post count after last week’s loss when the WR’s you have been endlessly sucking off looked like shit.

You are a Reerunned fraud.

I know. That's kind of the point. It's not like the Chiefs haven't proven that it is absolutely ****ing reeruned to count them out down 0-14, especially for future games too. ****ing dumbass.

And how exactly have I been "sucking off" the WRs? The only WR you can remotely say that about this season is Rice.

Again, not my fault that you can't ****ing read. The point has always been that we can win with this group. That's it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 02:16 PM   #8258
Supporter

petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 02:16 PM   #8259
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Skyy Moore was quite literally as productive yesterday as Ross has been the whole season up to this point. 3 catches for 34 yards. I'm sorry, but Justyn Ross isn't the solution to ANYTHING.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 02:34 PM   #8260
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
What? That's what we did most of yesterday, quick throws, horizontal crossers,
exploit the short middle with TE's. That was the gameplan yesterday and it worked. If he's going to get more snaps in the slot moving forward, that will continue. Was it a step in the right direction?
No, there was no change. He still sucks, still can’t create on his own, still isn’t getting open or being looked for by the QB.

He wasn’t fine and his performance wasn’t a step in the right direction.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 04:48 PM   #8261
I'll be back.

he must have ****ed up his thumb bad

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 04:50 PM   #8262
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
he must have ****ed up his thumb bad

Didn't he fall on it? I noticed in the Eagles game, after he made his first catch, he got up holding it. But then he went back in later on so I didn't think it was all that bad.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-27-2023, 04:56 PM   #8263
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
No, there was no change. He still sucks, still can’t create on his own, still isn’t getting open or being looked for by the QB.

He wasn’t fine and his performance wasn’t a step in the right direction.
The sooner those outs to WRs on the sidelines with no blockers are removed from the playbook, the better.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 06:54 PM   #8264
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
The sooner those outs to WRs on the sidelines with no blockers are removed from the playbook, the better.
Ain’t gonna lie, I actually like those lol

Quick little 4-6 yards for free. What’s not to like?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 06:56 PM   #8265
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Ain’t gonna lie, I actually like those lol

Quick little 4-6 yards for free. What’s not to like?
Chief fan doesn't understand those are critical plays for a team that doesn't run the ball half the time.

Those plays are our running game. They're BETTER than a running game because they have the potential to pop long.

And they spread the defense horizontally so we have lighter boxes for Pacheco.

Chief fan is probably still scared of facing the Colts.