Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 08:38 AM   #8221
MVP

MVS must be the Frank Clark of the WR room. Frank helped Katlaftis, then was gently shown the door
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-27-2023, 10:08 AM   #8222
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 10:25 AM   #8223
Hello

Gray needs more targets. MVS's targets are right about where they should be with 1 only.

It seems we're stuck with Moore playing a bunch. James was as useless as anticipated. I assume that won't change.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:23 AM   #8224
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Gray needs more targets. MVS's targets are right about where they should be with 1 only.

It seems we're stuck with Moore playing a bunch. James was as useless as anticipated. I assume that won't change.
Unfortunately I think the chiefs just like what Moore does blocking. But more than likely we have 2 guys who are probably going to see high % of snaps who are good for a few targets max, and Watson coming in with a few extra. It’s not ideal but rice emerging helps us quite a bit.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:24 AM   #8225
In Search of a Life

Moore was fine yesterday.

He's not gonna be what everyone wanted, but if he can give you 40 yards on a couple catches a game, that's ideal.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 11:29 AM   #8226
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

He's not gonna be what everyone wanted, but if he can give you 40 yards on a couple catches a game, that's ideal.
3/34 is like the 5th best game of his career....

I mean, no - that's nothing approaching 'ideal' and frankly, given his snap share, it's not really even 'acceptable' as any swinging dick street free agent SHOULD be able to give you that.

But I'm past hand-wringing over Skyy Moore at this point. He sucks - moving along.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:30 AM   #8227
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
3/34 is like the 5th best game of his career....

I mean, no - that's nothing approaching 'ideal' and frankly, given his snap share, it's not really even 'acceptable' as any swinging dick street free agent SHOULD be able to give you that.

But I'm past hand-wringing over Skyy Moore at this point. He sucks - moving along.
I'm not basing this "ideal" on what would actually be the ideal situation for something there, in his certain standpoint here, if he can give us 40-50 yards a game as the 4th option in this offense, I'm good with that.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:34 AM   #8228
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:

He sucks, period. I can't wait til he's not a chief. If he averages 3-4 catches a game I'd be thrilled but he's replaceable
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:36 AM   #8229
The man you could post like.

Quote:

Your definition of 'ideal' and mine must not be the same. But if that's all he can provide then whatever. Be the 4th/5th man in the room and try not to be COMPLETELY worthless when called upon.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:39 AM   #8230
In Search of a Life

Something that we did yesterday that needs to be continued is to get Gray more involved. Gray is an excellent tight end. Seems like he never drops a ball and is always open
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:43 AM   #8231
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Something that we did yesterday that needs to be continued is to get Gray more involved. Gray is an excellent tight end. Seems like he never drops a ball and is always open
Definitely want to see him used more
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:44 AM   #8232
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
I'd love to know if the way we're using him is at all similar to how the Patriots used Hernandez.

He's not elite at anything, but he's pretty decent at everything.

In a post-Kelce world, if the Chiefs can find a complement to Rice that stretches the field, I think you can live with Gray being a starter.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:45 AM   #8233
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I'm not basing this "ideal" on what would actually be the ideal situation for something there, in his certain standpoint here, if he can give us 40-50 yards a game as the 4th option in this offense, I'm good with that.
He can't.

That's 800+ yards/season. He's not close to capable of that.

40 yards is a great game for him. 50 is essentially a career performance.

He sucks.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:50 AM   #8234
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Your definition of 'ideal' and mine must not be the same. But if that's all he can provide then whatever. Be the 4th/5th man in the room and try not to be COMPLETELY worthless when called upon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He can't.

That's 800+ yards/season. He's not close to capable of that.

40 yards is a great game for him. 50 is essentially a career performance.

He sucks.
"Ideally" he's Justin Jefferson.

I don't mean ideal as in the actual ideal. I mean ideal in terms of Sky Moore and at this point, 40 yards a game is absolutely ideal.
Old 11-27-2023, 12:05 PM   #8235
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
"Ideally" he's Justin Jefferson.

I don't mean ideal as in the actual ideal. I mean ideal in terms of Sky Moore and at this point, 40 yards a game is absolutely ideal.
He won’t give us 40/game. Cut that in half; that’s what he might give you. The once-in-20-games "3 receptions for 70 yards" gem aside, he's a "catch 1-2 passes for 7-9 yards per catch," level WR.

Last edited by Megatron96; 11-27-2023 at 12:24 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.