Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 08:36 PM   #8191
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Skyy is a waste of roster space, plain and simple. he caught 3 balls for 34 yards today, no scores. Whee. Ftr, the last time he caught at least 3 passes was in September. That's 7 consecutive games without catching more than two passes. Which includes 2 games of just one reception, and another blank.

Putting him on the field at this point is literally wasting snaps that could've been given to anyone else with a greater chance of actually generating points.

We'd be better off benching Skyy and putting James or Toney in his place, once Toney and Hardman come back. I realize that we're kind of stuck with Skyy until one or both of those guys come back from injury. And Mckinnon of course.
Yeah believe me I’m well aware that the back half of our WRs are largely dead weight. For today we worked around them and at the very least, they executed on the little we asked of them where in prior weeks they did not. At least today skyy turned in a play or 2 that helped us out a bit. I’d love to see better guys there too, but I think we’ll continue to make the choice between erratic athletes and something like today where we don’t ask much but we execute it the right way.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 08:37 PM   #8192
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Don't think I forgot that a lot of you bundle of stickss from the whiny bitch crowd were taking a victory lap last week.

I'm sure you'll be back to walk it back a bit though.

(I'm not taking a victory lap yet either)
Look who is back after laying low last week.

Your post count was down like 50% last week from your usual Reeruned posting frequency.

No one will forget that you hid like a Reeruned bitch last week.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 08:37 PM   #8193
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I hated the throws to Skyy without blockers. Glad he made a guy miss but those plays need to be removed from the playbook.

Rice looked great and glad he got the target volume instead of Watson this week.

But let's see them do it two weeks in a row.
Fair.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 08:39 PM   #8194
In Search of a Life

Stop with the wr rotation

Play the top 3/4

The rest are whatever
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 08:41 PM   #8195
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Look who is back after laying low last week.

Your post count was down like 50% last week from your usual Reeruned posting frequency.

No one will forget that you hid like a Reeruned bitch last week.

This would make sense if I didn't say that the WRs were dogshit, as were Mahomes and Kelce.

This place is absolutely miserable after a loss. Of course my post count was down.

This isn't the "gotcha" that you think it is, but you clearly felt like that post was about you, which says a lot.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 08:42 PM   #8196

Quote:
This would make sense if I didn't say that the WRs were dogshit, as were Mahomes and Kelce.

This place is absolutely miserable after a loss. Of course my post count was down.

This isn't the "gotcha" that you think it is, but you clearly felt like that post was about you, which says a lot.
You talk shit and then hide… you’re a confirmed bitch.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 08:44 PM   #8197
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I don't think you know what the term "hide" means.

My post count was down. I didn't hide. There's a difference.

It's amazing how it's always the same thing with you. Literally everything is black and white lol.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 08:49 PM   #8198

Quote:
I don't think you know what the term "hide" means.

My post count was down. I didn't hide. There's a difference.

It's amazing how it's always the same thing with you. Literally everything is black and white with you lol.
So strange how your post count “coincidently” dropped last week.

You are a Reeruned bitch.

Confirmed.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 08:58 PM   #8199
In Search of a Life

Quote:
So strange how your post count “coincidently” dropped last week.

You are a Reeruned bitch.

Confirmed.
Didn't say it was a coincidence, dumbass.

Try reading:

Quote:

Why the **** would I want to be around like a normally would for a week long lamenting circle jerk from your crowd?

I was here. I said the WRs played like dogshit.

I also emphasized that nothing changed with my overall point. The Chiefs have enough to win a SB, even when the WRs played like dogshit. That's jsut the truth.

Sorry I didn't go doom and gloom after barely losing to the "best team in the NFL" and falling to 7-3.

And as I said, this isn't enough. Now we need consistency.

But YOU SURE GOT ME!!!
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 09:03 PM   #8200
In Search of a Life

Imagine posting this in the GDT today and acting like this ****ing cock sucker is right now:

Quote:
This feels like 2017 when the Chiefs collapsed mid season.

Maybe you should "hide" or at least
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 09:06 PM   #8201
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
If only we could have got AJ Brown at the deadline last year instead of Philly.
I think it was on new heights where AJ said KC was one of the 2 teams he was deciding between and decided on Philly.

Veach tried to make that happen.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 09:30 PM   #8202
In Search of a Life

Speaking of hiding...
Old 11-26-2023, 09:45 PM   #8203
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Wow, the irony, you are in the top 10 of whiney bitches on the entire board...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 09:47 PM   #8204
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Imagine posting this in the GDT today and acting like this ****ing cock sucker is right now:

Maybe you should "hide" or at least
This crowd is miserable if they are proven wrong... Even if that means the Chiefs are succeeding and improving...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 09:53 PM   #8205
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I think it was on new heights where AJ said KC was one of the 2 teams he was deciding between and decided on Philly.

Veach tried to make that happen.
Well we found our AJ version today that is for dadgum sure!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.