Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 10:11 AM   #8101
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
you're right guys! nothing can improve! practice never makes players better! the season is over! the dynasty is over! my grandmother is dead and my dog killed her and animal services is coming to pick him up today and iran will nuke us tomorrow! IT'S ALL ****ING OVER!!!
It’s not all over. But did they just start practicing this week? These are ****ing supposed professionals getting paid like it. They’ve been practicing catching passes their whole lives most likely.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 10:12 AM   #8102
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
It’s not all over. But did they just start practicing this week? These are ****ing supposed professionals getting paid like it. They’ve been practicing catching passes their whole lives most likely.
It's almost like every NFL season is not the same and you either get worse or better with every practice and sometimes problems present themselves in the course of an NFL season and can also get fixed or maybe not but the best coaches fix them and win a lot of games in fact they win the most ****ing games in the history of the ****ing league and that's why they go to the hall of fame or we just give up and DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 10:21 AM   #8103
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
you're right guys! nothing can improve! practice never makes players better! the season is over! the dynasty is over! my grandmother is dead and my dog killed her and animal services is coming to pick him up today and iran will nuke us tomorrow! IT'S ALL ****ING OVER!!!
I don't think anybody went that far... What you're hearing is that we don't think our systemic issue getting fixed in one week with 3-4 practices. A week of focused practices can't hurt, but if that's all they needed it speaks very poorly of how practices must have been being run.

THAT said... I pray that if the players agree with what the article suggested that PMII and the WRs all spent countless hours working on running timing routes in addition to their regular practice. I'm not sure if that violates some CBA rule (???), but after the last game, if they think timing and running exact routes was the issue, they should have pulled a Tom Brady and put many extra hours in making those routes muscle memory.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 10:24 AM   #8104

Quote:
Travis is getting doubled and tripled because none of our other receivers scare any team in the league. Travis is the offense. And he’s surely frustrated with what’s going on. He’s also a year older. And as much as the fumble sucked, he of all people should get a pass. It was a great play by the defender.
I actually agree with this. It's sad that they haven't found a way to provide another Hill or JuJu to make defenses regret double and triple teaming Taylor's boyfriend.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 10:30 AM   #8105
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I don't think anybody went that far... What you're hearing is that we don't think our systemic issue getting fixed in one week with 3-4 practices. A week of focused practices can't hurt, but if that's all they needed it speaks very poorly of how practices must have been being run.

THAT said... I pray that if the players agree with what the article suggested that PMII and the WRs all spent countless hours working on running timing routes in addition to their regular practice. I'm not sure if that violates some CBA rule (???), but after the last game, if they think timing and running exact routes was the issue, they should have pulled a Tom Brady and put many extra hours in making those routes muscle memory.
IT'S HILARIOUS THAT YOU DON'T THINK THEY WORK ON THIS EVERY WEEK
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 10:35 AM   #8106

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I actually agree with this. It's sad that they haven't found a way to provide another Hill or JuJu to make defenses regret double and triple teaming Taylor's boyfriend.
Exactly. They’re beating him up every game. We beat Reek up when we played him and held him under 70 yards with no TD. That’s what Kelce is going through, and there’s not an easy fix like there is in Miami where there’s other people who can get open (yes I know we beat them, but that’s mostly on the D). The all-22 I saw of Rice week 11 showed how bad the other receivers are as well. Either they’re not getting open, or they’re running bad routes. Tbh I think Patrick/Andy wanting Nagy to be OC after EB left was a mistake. We should have moved Lewis up the rank’s instead letting him get away to Baltimore after 2020. And we absolutely should have kept Blaymeir as WR Coach instead of promoting him to passing game coordinator, and moving Embree into a role he wasn’t ready for.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 10:36 AM   #8107

Quote:
Of course they do. Have you seen it pay off yet this season? Specifically I’m the second halves of games??
Old 11-26-2023, 10:37 AM   #8108
I'll be back.

Quote:
Of course they do. Have you seen it pay off yet this season? Specifically I’m the second halves of games??
WE HAVE HAD GOOD GAMES AND BAD GAMES AND WE ARE WORKING ON IT NOW LET THEM COOK 7-3 FIRST PLACE AFC WEST FIRST SEED COMING RECEIVERS COOKING YUM YUM EAT IT UP TODAY
Old 11-26-2023, 10:39 AM   #8109

Quote:
I 'think' they do, but I think they have finally figured out that they need to be more focused and serious. If you want to make something about what I'm saying so we can argue, at least figure out that I'm saying they got lazy and know they need to take their trade more seriously.

I'm very sure this has been a very tough week for the entire KC WR group since they've been beaten up in the press. As they should have been. Let's hope it works out in our favor later today.
Old 11-26-2023, 10:42 AM   #8110
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
We need an entirely new position group. We have Toney and James who are basically Hardman. Then we have the actual Hardman. Then we have MVS who can only run in a straight line and will drop the ball at the end of it, and Moore who ought to be playing for the Edmonton Eskimos. Our #1 Watson ought to be getting Marcus Kemp snap numbers on a decent team. You can’t replace everyone in one offseason, and my fear is this is now a multi year problem.
Veach can get it done. We can get a good FA. Trade up and get a good WR. Get a couple of new JAGs cheap but can catch a ball we will be fine.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 10:46 AM   #8111

Quote:
WE HAVE HAD GOOD GAMES AND BAD GAMES AND WE ARE WORKING ON IT NOW LET THEM COOK 7-3 FIRST PLACE AFC WEST FIRST SEED COMING RECEIVERS COOKING YUM YUM EAT IT UP TODAY
I like your enthusiasm, but there’s major issues at hand. The receivers can’t run the correct routes, and can’t catch balls. They’ve been working on those things all season/offseason. Nothing has changed this season. And we have zero chance to regain the 1 seed until at least next week.

Do I think we can still get the 1 seed? Absolutely. Do I think there’s a pretty big chance the receivers **** us out of a back to back in the playoffs? Abso-morher****ing-lutey!

Hope I’m proven wrong again.
Old 11-26-2023, 10:52 AM   #8112
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
I like your enthusiasm, but there’s major issues at hand. The receivers can’t run the correct routes, and can’t catch balls. They’ve been working on those things all season/offseason. Nothing has changed this season. And we have zero chance to regain the 1 seed until at least next week.

Do I think we can still get the 1 seed? Absolutely. Do I think there’s a pretty big chance the receivers **** us out of a back to back in the playoffs? Abso-morher****ing-lutey!

Hope I’m proven wrong again.
The worry is there but honestly this is the year for it to happen. There is not elite super power team this year.

The Ravens lost their best weapon, the Dolphins lost their best defender, Burrow is done and the Bills are collapsing.

Every team has big problems but at least ours are fixable
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 10:55 AM   #8113
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The worry is there but honestly this is the year for it to happen. There is not elite super power team this year.

The Ravens lost their best weapon, the Dolphins lost their best defender, Burrow is done and the Bills are collapsing.

This is true.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 11:09 AM   #8114
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Been saying "fixable" all season. Maybe it's not.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-26-2023, 11:13 AM   #8115
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Been saying "fixable" all season. Maybe it's not.
Well, I expect the SB is going to be Philly.

Nobody in the AFC scares me, even if the WR's don't play all that much better. Just like...one less play of shitting themselves per play-off game gets us to the SB.

And nix literally any one of 5 shitty mistakes wins KC that game against Philly.

There's your glass half full.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.