Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 07:58 AM   #796
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I don't think our WRs suck, I think they just need to get their shit together
If I remember correctly you also think CEH is still a good RB, so...
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:54 AM   #797
Veteran

I had a high ankle sprain in my early twenties, it took more than eight months for that to heal and it's still not right. Patrick has been superman and mostly invincible since he has been here however he is still human and has a family to consider. It has to be difficult to play free and confident without your main target in Kelce and having the rest of your receiving crew dropping passes.

I believe the team will work through the issues and that no one expected the sort of performance that we saw on Thursday night.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-11-2023, 10:15 AM   #798
This place entertains..

DK Metcalf for Chris Jones?
Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 10:27 AM   #799
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Seahawk View Post
That would be a massive **** YES from my perspective.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-11-2023, 10:31 AM   #800
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
I suggested that in another thread, but Seattle would take a massive salary cap hit by trading Metcalf.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 10:32 AM   #801
This place entertains..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
That would be a massive **** YES from my perspective.
I'm just bitter over his game yesterday and losing his cool again. He also talked some smack about the Rams secondary last week
Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-11-2023, 10:34 AM   #802
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
I'm just bitter over his game yesterday and losing his cool again. He also talked some smack about the Rams secondary last week
Yep, that was a cheap shot. Seems the Rams frustrate him, every game.

That guy, in this offense, with Mahomes tho....

HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-11-2023, 10:40 AM   #803
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch View Post
For those of us that wanted Pickens over Moore (yes, I'm in that group), this is a pretty big reason why he's not a Chief as we speak.
Maybe, just maybe this will put an end to the "I knew Pickens would be better than Moore" posts. Maybe the Chiefs thought Pickens was more talented too but they didn't want to do with a headcase.

No one here has the intel the team does.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 10:40 AM   #804
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
Yep, that was a cheap shot. Seems the Rams frustrate him, every game.

That guy, in this offense, with Mahomes tho....

We can dream!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-11-2023, 10:45 AM   #805

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
If I remember correctly you also think CEH is still a good RB, so...
I think he finally bailed on that notion.
Old 09-11-2023, 10:51 AM   #806
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
He’s only been in the league for a season and already he’s been a walking red flag. It’s no surprise tomlin took him in. Look at his track record for the type of attitudes he brings in at WR.
As I said, he'll be great until he's an AB type problem. Way more talented than Moore and I'd have taken him, but equally he may be an absolute dumpster fire
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-11-2023, 10:58 AM   #807

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
As I said, he'll be great until he's an AB type problem. Way more talented than Moore and I'd have taken him, but equally he may be an absolute dumpster fire
Yep. Id have taken him as well. Mahomes throwing him the ball is far different than who he has now.
Old 09-11-2023, 11:02 AM   #808

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Maybe, just maybe this will put an end to the "I knew Pickens would be better than Moore" posts. Maybe the Chiefs thought Pickens was more talented too but they didn't want to do with a headcase.

No one here has the intel the team does.
Very true. You dont miss and pass on that kind of talent if it falls to you, unless there is good reason. Its easy for me to say Id have drafted him regardless. Veach, not so much.
Old 09-11-2023, 11:46 AM   #809
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

One of these days people are going to figure out DK isn't as good as his hype.

He's big and he's fast, but he's not elite.

I think the jury is still out on our WRs. But that's the issue with 'unproven' players, or players with 'lots of potential.' you don't really know what their ceiling is. Or the floor. Or even what an average performance is supposed to look like.

If we take the DET game and decide that that's the floor, fine, but then what does 'average' look like? 10% better? 50%? We just don't know.

I think they should improve. But how long does that take. And how much will they improve over that time, and will it be enough?

Fortunately, with Pat and Travis, they don't need to be great. Just "at least as good as they were with Juju," was the mantra around CP just a few months ago, right?

Well, let's see how develops into JuJu.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 11:49 AM   #810
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
One of these days people are going to figure out DK isn't as good as his hype.

He's big and he's fast, but he's not elite.

I think the jury is still out on our WRs. But that's the issue with 'unproven' players, or players with 'lots of potential.' you don't really know what their ceiling is. Or the floor. Or even what an average performance is supposed to look like.

If we take the DET game and decide that that's the floor, fine, but then what does 'average' look like? 10% better? 50%? We just don't know.

I think they should improve. But how long does that take. And how much will they improve over that time, and will it be enough?

Fortunately, with Pat and Travis, they don't need to be great. Just "at least as good as they were with Juju," was the mantra around CP just a few months ago, right?

Well, let's see how develops into JuJu.
He's not gonna go out there and do some quick shuttle comebacker to create separation...however he is massive and can run very fast in a straight line, that has a ton of value.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.