Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 08:27 PM   #8071
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Ok, dude. OP said we could’ve signed a big name WR and Wylie instead of Taylor.

Which of those guys is a big name WR that Veach passed on? That was the conversation. Please weigh in.

Cooks has clearly fallen off. Moore seemed interesting. But you want to criticize Veach for other hidden WRs who were being shopped for who knows what whom we didn’t get because Veach failed.
King didn't say any of this during the FA thread. It's a almost like he's a contrarian playing captain obvious in hindsight

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347817
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 08:39 PM   #8072
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
IT'S HAPPENING

This stat from the article should tell you everything you need to know about our wide receivers.

Among the Chiefs’ receivers this year, rookie Rashee Rice has the top passer rating when targeted (124.6.) Valdes-Scantling is No. 2 with a rating of 80.6
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 11-25-2023, 08:41 PM   #8073
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
So, disagreeing is one thing, but name calling is pathetic.

No, it doesn't matter when anyone was available. We didn't have to sign Taylor. At all. We didn't have to let Wiley go. At all.

Veach did not have to let any of this happen. You seem invested in Veach having no blame for this situation.

But, if you wanna be a ****ing bitch and name call like a child instead of argue, you can **** off.
Remarkable that you feel like conveniently ignoring arguments in other threads in opposition to yours and following that up by calling me out in mocking fashion in another thread - while again ignoring the original thread - is such an affront to your sensibilities. You can do that but being called a name makes you very sensitive.

I didn’t go out of my way to find you here. You already stopped responding when I pointed out your desire to make false comparisons elsewhere, and then you did it again. It makes all discourse on this site worse.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 08:44 PM   #8074
Veteran

Quote:
No, you moron. Hopkins wasn’t available until May 26th. There was no guarantee they were going to release him such that he was going to be a free agent.

I realize reading is hard for you but please try to keep up with the adults.
I wanted the Chiefs to go after Darnell Mooney at the deadline. He's on the final year of his contract, isn't getting targets and probably is going to leave Chicago. I find it difficult to imagine he wasn't available.

Plus, Nagy was the coach when Mooney had a 1,000 yd receiving season (with Mitch Trubisky, I presume). With a Nagy offensive system, I would guess he'd do OK with the playbook.
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-25-2023, 08:46 PM   #8075
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
King didn't say any of this during the FA thread. It's a almost like he's a contrarian playing captain obvious in hindsight

Most here are. That’s the point. There are real criticisms to be made just like there are for any team. And that’s fine. You want to say we could’ve signed Hopkins? Fine. But I highly doubt anyone would’ve voted to sign him at that price point in advance. But to say we could’ve have Hopkins instead of Taylor? They were not remotely substitutes given the timeline and it’s disingenuous to even hint that they were.

But King literally just said Veach missed on WRs we didn’t even know were being shopped for compensation we don’t even know about. How can you ever argue against someone like that?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 08:48 PM   #8076
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Thanks. Didn’t know that. We need to re-litigate that again?

I never had full trust in our WRs and thought they were above average. I was definitely open to signing Hopkins though there’s no way I would’ve signed him at the price point the Titans did.

I just disagreed with people who claimed we couldn’t win a SB with this group and argued that we basically did last year with the same cast of characters. That’s been my position. They’ve underperformed since but I still think we can absolutely win a SB with them.
See, I get all of that, and I also never bought into the current WR room and said
so from day 1. (In spite of Staylor telling me how awesome Moore was going to be. ) Everyone kept saying the WR's are the same as last year, except for JuJu. Yes, except for JuJu, and THAT is a big deal b/c JuJu was our leading WR, a chain mover and a guy Mahomes trusted. So, he is a BIG part missing from the same WR group. That's why I was advocating for a vet WR who could immediately do the same things as JuJu. In the absense of that, we asked our role playing WR's to step up and do more. Not only have they not done so, they have regressed. So, we are where we are now. IMO had we had that reliable vet WR from day 1, things would be much better.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-25-2023, 08:49 PM   #8077
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13 View Post
I wanted the Chiefs to go after Darnell Mooney at the deadline. He's on the final year of his contract, isn't getting targets and probably is going to leave Chicago. I find it difficult to imagine he wasn't available.

Plus, Nagy was the coach when Mooney had a 1,000 yd receiving season (with Mitch Trubisky, I presume). With a Nagy offensive system, I would guess he'd do OK with the playbook.
Sure, Mooney would’ve been something (and he’d by my favorite FA target). Did he get traded for something you felt the Chiefs should’ve give up? Or are we just speculating and have no idea? How do you hold that against Veach? Is it obvious he was available?
Old 11-25-2023, 08:54 PM   #8078
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
See, I get all of that, and I also never bought into the current WR room and said
so from day 1. (In spite of Staylor telling me how awesome Moore was going to be. ) Everyone kept saying the WR's are the same as last year, except for JuJu. Yes, except for JuJu, and THAT is a big deal b/c JuJu was our leading WR, a chain mover and a guy Mahomes trusted. So, he is a BIG part missing from the same WR group. That's why I was advocating for a vet WR who could immediately do the same things as JuJu. In the absense of that, we asked our role playing WR's to step up and do more. Not only have they not done so, they have regressed. So, we are where we are now. IMO had we had that reliable vet WR from day 1, things are much better.
Yeah, and this is what I was always getting at. You want to tell me you always were very concerned we didn’t re-sign JuJu because he was so crucial to the process? Fine. If you provide receipts that you felt in advance he was so crucial to the offense that it was irresponsible of Veach to go into the season without someone like him, then I pat you on and the back and say you were right. And Veach was wrong.

But you figured Moore would make strides, Rice would fill some role, and James would be a reliable target. It hasn’t worked - we can all agree - but is it so hard to believe that Veach felt this might work? The season following Mahomes winning a SB and being MVP with these WRs?
Old 11-25-2023, 09:17 PM   #8079
In Mahomes I trust!

This is a WASTE of one of our Patrick Mahomes years. I LOVE this team but the WR's SUCK!I hope they can turn it around but, not feeling it. We are moving down the line from #1 to #3. Not happy about this at all.

The shame of it all is what is going to happen with our team during the off season prior to the actual draft. Where do we actually draft? I believe that the SB will be Dolphins vs. Eagles and Eagles win.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-25-2023, 09:23 PM   #8080
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

I only have 4 posts in that thread. But are you saying that I haven't been banging the WR drum the past 1.5 years? It's the one thing they're right to shit on me for last year. This year is a different story.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 09:29 PM   #8081
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Going back I see me advocating for trading for Cooks and Elijah Moore going back to the deadline last year. But I guess since it wasn't in that thread that makes me a contrarian.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 09:36 PM
-King-
This message has been deleted by -King-.
Old 11-25-2023, 09:48 PM   #8082
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Well, a professional NFL player said they played like crap against the Eagles. And he is in the Chiefs Ring of Honor.

I don't understand how people who claim to watch NFL football, see Mahomes crowded in the pocket, or see him literally leave the pocket to avoid the rush, and then say the tackles have played well.

And Grunny didn't just say the penalties need to stop, he talked about how they both struggle with games and stunts, and how both if Smith didn't have Thuney next to him, he would likely be much worse.

Then in another piece, he talked about how Thuney is not as dominant as he has been because he puts a lot of energy into helping Smith.

Just because Mahomes doesn't get sacked, doesn't mean the defenses aren't affecting our offense negatively with their rush.

Then, add to the fact that Reid and Nagy are seemingly opposed to running slants, or shallow crossers, or pop passes, or jet sweeps, causing Mahomes to have the ball in his hand even longer.
Share what else Grunny said... You know the part about Mahomes not playing up to standard and missing wide open guys as well and not wanting to take first downs when they are there for the taking. I laugh at anyone who thinks Wylie and OBJ would be better, and yes, the cost would be the same for those turds.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 09:51 PM   #8083
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
IT'S HAPPENING

Honestly if he comes out guns a blazing for 88 yds and a TD Ill be a little mad because that means we cant evaluate talent at WR. At least it may get the coaches attention about their old ways and open their eyes.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 09:52 PM   #8084
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Going back I see me advocating for trading for Cooks and Elijah Moore going back to the deadline last year. But I guess since it wasn't in that thread that makes me a contrarian.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 09:57 PM   #8085
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Honestly if he comes out guns a blazing for 88 yds and a TD Ill be a little mad because that means we cant evaluate talent at WR. At least it may get the coaches attention about their old ways and open their eyes.
What? He's been injured. What would that prove outside of they made a smart signing and unfortunately he got hurt to start the year .
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.