Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2023, 04:22 PM   #766
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I wasn't bitching, but everyone knows how tall he is from the combine. It just seems silly to not be honest about it on their official roster page.

Also, AGAIN, I LIKE RICE AS A PLAYER, but moving up made no sense.

And Seth Keysor also said on the radio that he also didn't like or understand the move up, because he thought we could have gotten Rice if we stayed put.
I'm willing to bet that the Chiefs know more than you and Keysor combined about who wants who and where a guy could possibly be taken. IDC what some analyst says, because most of them have literally 0 clue.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-03-2023, 04:24 PM   #767
SuperBowl or bust

I definitely see a little Dwayne Bowe in his style…both good and bad
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2023, 04:26 PM   #768
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Seth Keysor is no draft analyst - he admittedly hadn't watched even a second of tape on FAU before the Chiefs drafted him. His opinion of who would or would not be available is as valuable as yours (which is to say: not very valuable).
Are you routinely interviewed on sports radio in regards to the Chiefs? Never? I guess your opinion is as good as mine, which is to say not very valuable at all.

It is sad that people on this board feel like they need to tear down other posters to make themselves feel like they are better, or know more.

I do my best to not call people stupid for their opinions, and I do not attack people because they disagree with my opinion. However, that is the default setting for most of the gatekeepers on CP.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-03-2023, 04:28 PM   #769
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I'm willing to bet that the Chiefs know more than you and Keysor combined about who wants who and where a guy could possibly be taken. IDC what some analyst says, because most of them have literally 0 clue.
Paid analysts have no clue, but you, a random internet poster on a sports bulletin board, have a clue. Got it.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-03-2023, 04:33 PM   #770
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Paid analysts have no clue, but you, a random internet poster on a sports bulletin board, have a clue. Got it.
That's not at all what he ****ing said

Amazing that you think "paid analyst" means you know who's going where, but not you know actually being a ****ing NFL team and GM.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 04:38 PM   #771
Why so serious?

Quote:
Are you routinely interviewed on sports radio in regards to the Chiefs? Never? I guess your opinion is as good as mine, which is to say not very valuable at all.

It is sad that people on this board feel like they need to tear down other posters to make themselves feel like they are better, or know more.

I do my best to not call people stupid for their opinions, and I do not attack people because they disagree with my opinion. However, that is the default setting for most of the gatekeepers on CP.
I said your opinion isn’t very valuable with respect to who would be available at which position. Nor is Seth Keysor’s.

And yes, I know Seth. He’s in my phone. I’ve watched a Chiefs playoff game with him and his dad at Arrowhead.

It’s not a knock on someone to proclaim that he’s not a draft expert. In fact for most it might even be a mark of pride.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2023, 04:49 PM   #772
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I said your opinion isn’t very valuable with respect to who would be available at which position. Nor is Seth Keysor’s.

And yes, I know Seth. He’s in my phone. I’ve watched a Chiefs playoff game with him and his dad at Arrowhead.

It’s not a knock on someone to proclaim that he’s not a draft expert. In fact for most it might even be a mark of pride.
No one on this board knows any inside baseball as to where players are going to be picked, or what teams value, etc. However, some people on this board attack anyone who doesn't agree with them, many using statements like "So you know more than Brett Veach....."

It is ok that you don't agree with me about moving up for Rice. I never called you stupid, or accused you of thinking you knew more than Brett Veach.

But, there are some people on this board who default to attacking a person when that person doesn't agree with them, and I bet you know exactly who these people are.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 05:10 PM   #773
Mahomosapien

Bottom line:

If veach and the staff knew they wanted rice out of the “second teir” group of receivers, then i fully trust their decision to move up and get their guy.

They have a way better feel for the board than fans and media people,and im sure get plenty of information fed to them from players agents in the draft process.

Im psyched to see what rice can do in this offense.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-03-2023, 05:33 PM   #774
MVP

Quote:
I wasn't bitching, but everyone knows how tall he is from the combine. It just seems silly to not be honest about it on their official roster page.

And Seth Keysor also said on the radio that he also didn't like or understand the move up, because he thought we could have gotten Rice if we stayed put.
This shows a pretty impressive level of arrogance. To believe that you know what every other teams draft boards looked like, and then to go out of your way to make it sound like you have some kind of superior insight as to what each team would have done had things fallen differently. That's not something that most people are willing to commit to. I am truly impressed.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 05:36 PM   #775
In Search of a Life

"No one on this board knows"

But also "moving up made no sense".
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 07:36 PM   #776
The man you could post like.

Wearing #4. Man, still not quite used to the number change rule. Has anyone got 0 on the Chiefs?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2023, 08:02 PM   #777
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

They don't move up if Rice isn't the last guy in the tier of WRs they like.

That means ahead of Hyatt, Mims, Tillman, Downs or anyone else on their board.

Maybe he'd have been there - but they liked him enough that they weren't willing to risk it. Shouldn't that tell you SOMETHING about their board. And if their board said that, all it takes is one other team to have a similarly situated board to blow your entire premise all to hell.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 08:07 PM   #778
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
They don't move up if Rice isn't the last guy in the tier of WRs they like.

That means ahead of Hyatt, Mims, Tillman, Downs or anyone else on their board.

Maybe he'd have been there - but they liked him enough that they weren't willing to risk it. Shouldn't that tell you SOMETHING about their board. And if their board said that, all it takes is one other team to have a similarly situated board to blow your entire premise all to hell.
And the Chiefs were never using all of those picks. I'd prefer they get their guys as opposed to holding onto more picks than they needed.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 08:10 PM   #779
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
And the Chiefs were never using all of those picks. I'd prefer they get their guys as opposed to holding onto more picks than they needed.
Eh - I'd have preferred they keep the 4 and get another DT.

But it's the price they had to pay and that's fine if they got the guy they wanted.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 02:55 AM   #780
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Bottom line:

If veach and the staff knew they wanted rice out of the “second teir” group of receivers, then i fully trust their decision to move up and get their guy.

They have a way better feel for the board than fans and media people,and im sure get plenty of information fed to them from players agents in the draft process.

Im psyched to see what rice can do in this offense.
Have you ever hated a draft pick, or wanted a player other than who we drafted?