Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 12:54 PM   #75481
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Even Knowmo has to admit that these stats would be extremely disappointing

I think his TD/Int ratio will be better than that. He’s a QB who has been careful with the ball. Sean Payton runs an offense where the QB is expected to be careful with the ball. Russell Wilson went 26/8 last year, which included throwing up some prayers. It stands to reason that even if the rest of his statline doesn’t blow anyone away, his TD/Int ratio will be more like 2/1.

Also, tell me what Javonte Williams’ et. al. numbers look like, and I can tell you what I hope for Bo Nix. Supposedly, Javonte has looked more like pre-injury Javonte. That would go along way between 6-11 and maybe 9-8 or 10-7, and in the playoff hunt.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 12:57 PM   #75482
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
I think his TD/Int ratio will be better than that. He’s a QB who has been careful with the ball. Sean Payton runs an offense where the QB is expected to be careful with the ball. Russell Wilson went 26/8 last year, which included throwing up some prayers. It stands to reason that even if the rest of his statline doesn’t blow anyone away, his TD/Int ratio will be more like 2/1.

Also, tell me what Javonte Williams’ et. al. numbers look like, and I can tell you what I hope for Bo Nix. Supposedly, Javonte has looked more like pre-injury Javonte. That would go along way between 6-11 and maybe 9-8 or 10-7, and in the playoff hunt.
I like the RB group and their success is key here. I wish I had more faith in the TEs. And I’m hoping that Mims is a more pivotal focus.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 01:15 PM   #75483
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 01:36 PM   #75484
Andy Reid Supporter

Uh uh Knowmo

What is the best-run franchise

Spoiler!
Votes are as follows: Eagles-5, 49ers-5, Chiefs-4, Packers-3, Vikings-2, Steelers-2, Ravens-2, Dolphins-2, Texans-1, Rams-1, Lions-1, Falcons-1, Colts-1, Bills-1

• “The Chiefs deal with so much, good and bad, and yet keep winning. Hall of Fame coach and GM, QB, tight end and ownership.”

Among GMs and front-office leaders, whom do you trust the most?
Votes as follows: Brett Veach-KC-6, Howie Roseman-PHI-5, Brad Holmes-DET-5, John Schneider-SEA-4.5, Chris Ballard-IND-2.5, John Lynch-SF-2, Eric DeCosta-BAL-2, Brandon Beane-BUF-2, Nick Caserio-HOU-1, Andrew Berry-CLE-1

• “Veach. The Chiefs can lose a star player and then find a replacement in the first 3-4 rounds better than most.”

• “With Veach running the front office, the Chiefs do an amazing job of restacking (the roster) and getting rid of people who might poison the well.”

Among GMs and front-office leaders, whom do you trust the most?

Spoiler!
Votes as follows: Eliot Wolf-NE-4, Brett Veach-KC-3, Nick Caserio-HOU-2, Omar Khan-PIT-2, Adam Peters-WAS-2, Other-18

• “Wolf has been my rising GM candidate for years: super professional, great communicator and no sugar coating.”

• “Veach. He’s accurate and honest. His ego is checked at the door. Look at the rings.”

Which is the most unstable franchise?

“Broncos. There’s dysfunction between the GM and the coach over who is calling the shots. Somehow (Sean) Payton has wrestled control from George Paton.”

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/562.../?redirected=1
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:47 PM   #75485
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:49 PM   #75486
Starter

Wolfe over Veachy is a sick joke.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 02:57 PM   #75487
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I like the RB group and their success is key here. I wish I had more faith in the TEs. And I’m hoping that Mims is a more pivotal focus.
It kind of seems to hinge on whether or not Dulcich can stay healthy, which is not a terribly comforting thought.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 03:28 PM   #75488
Special Teams ACE!!!

Wait what? Why do they ask the same question twice and get different votes? And Eliot ****ing Wolf? Lol
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:44 PM   #75489
The man you could post like.

Quote:

IF Javonte is back to form then yeah, a difference maker. If not that RB room looks shaky as **** to me.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:46 PM   #75490
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
His eyes are going to get pretty wide when Omenihu, Karlaftis and Chris Jones are running at him
Or McDuffie on a blitz. Spags gonna eat this kid alive.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:58 PM   #75491
The man you could post like.

“Broncos. There’s dysfunction between the GM and the coach over who is calling the shots. Somehow (Sean) Payton has wrestled control from George Paton.”

Somehow? Sean Payton wanted full control. It's why the Broncos brass pivoted off him at first for Harbaugh and Demeco Ryans.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:00 PM   #75492
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
IF Javonte is back to form then yeah, a difference maker. If not that RB room looks shaky as **** to me.
That's a big IF with as significant as that knee injury was.

Another year removed from it can only help, of course. But man, those are tough injuries to come back from. I don't expect Chubb ever gets back to where he was and I just can't think of many RBs who ever did get everything back.

Most of the time you have multi-ligament tears in a knee, you're maybe 90% of the guy you once were. And 90% of even a superstar RB is probably not NFL starting caliber.

The Henry Josey that was destroying creation for the 2011 Tigers came back after his catastrophic knee injury and was a very good college RB in 2013, but never had an NFL career. His burst just never returned.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:12 PM   #75493
#triggering

Quote:
It kind of seems to hinge on whether or not Dulcich can stay healthy, which is not a terribly comforting thought.

At some point, you just have to walk from a player... I think we are there with him.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 04:16 PM   #75494
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
That's a big IF with as significant as that knee injury was.

Another year removed from it can only help, of course. But man, those are tough injuries to come back from. I don't expect Chubb ever gets back to where he was and I just can't think of many RBs who ever did get everything back.

Most of the time you have multi-ligament tears in a knee, you're maybe 90% of the guy you once were. And 90% of even a superstar RB is probably not NFL starting caliber.

The Henry Josey that was destroying creation for the 2011 Tigers came back after his catastrophic knee injury and was a very good college RB in 2013, but never had an NFL career. His burst just never returned.

Williams showed such promise that rookie season... last year, I hope it was an anomaly. Either way, you can't get tied to a player and have to hope that if it's not him - it's one of the other guys. I like Jaleel and Estime... Williams though, is different and hopefully not being tied to a Russ led offense will release the beast.
Old Today, 04:24 PM   #75495
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Remember when Hackett embarrassed him. In pile high...
I do.

Had money on the Jets but they kept trying to blow it.

Kept muttering, "WTF am I betting on the Jets for during the game."
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.