Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM  
The NEW Steele curtain

I lost my mom today

My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after a gall bladder removal in January of this year. She passed away this morning 2 days after her 80th birthday where she was alive and participating. I am NOT looking for sympathy. I just want the ones I offended, YOU know who you are. I just want to say I am VERY sorry. I love this site, been here over 20 years. I was an asshole to 2 Planeteers which I asked forgiveness. They both granted me that and I thank them for it. Life moves forward. I love you all. Thank you for being yet another family.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 07:19 PM   #61
Sleeping on the blacktop

I'm sorry to hear that.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:38 PM   #62
MVP

So sorry to hear this brother.

Best wishes to you and your family!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 08:14 PM   #63
Rookie

I’ve been where you’re at, hang in there

Last edited by CaliDatGuy; Today at 08:15 PM.. Reason: Emoji’s didn’t show
CaliDatGuy Loves all of Deberg's threads.CaliDatGuy Loves all of Deberg's threads.CaliDatGuy Loves all of Deberg's threads.CaliDatGuy Loves all of Deberg's threads.CaliDatGuy Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old Today, 08:20 PM   #64
Veteran

Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family.
RIP to your Mom
Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 08:26 PM   #65
The NEW Steele curtain

Guys, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your heart felt messages. It is really appreciated. For those who have said it before, cancer sucks! My mother did not smoke or drink was retired and did exercise classes and swam weekly yet, she got the shitty hand dealt to her. I never will understand that. My brother said to me today (he is 50 and I am 61) "I never imagined we would be parentless (our father passed away in 2015; at the hospital where I work) and here we are." My brother has been a rock and has handled so much in this loss. All arrangements are in order and our mothers finances are attended to. It will be a long road but we will get there. She and the love she gave us will never be forgotten. Thank you again Chiefsplanet for your love and support again, it is so very, very much appreciated.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:48 PM   #66
MVP

Sorry to hear OP. One of the rougher cards we're dealt. Lost mine 11/2020 to Alzheimer's which was beyond brutal. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Keep your head up, you'll get through it. Prayers up.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.