Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-25-2024, 02:46 PM   #2
legend

I'm not Atlanta and even if I was, I swear I'm not gay so there's no way I'd suck you off. No ****ing way.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2024, 02:56 PM   #3
Cheat Death

Wife was in Atlanta last week for work. She was like you should fly in on Friday and we can stay the weekend then go to the game. I was like I'm good thanks
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2024, 02:54 PM   #4
Politically Incorrect

Hey BigRichard, does your LittleRichard play the piano too?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2024, 03:25 PM   #5
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

I am actually in Atlanta this week and they are freaking out over this tropical storm.. lightweights.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2024, 03:26 PM   #6
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
I am actually in Atlanta this week and they are freaking out over this tropical storm.. lightweights.
We've got a plant - now we must execute
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2024, 03:36 PM   #7
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
Weak af. It won’t be anything more than a regular thunderstorm by the time it gets that far inland. It’s still moving west and I wouldn’t be surprised if it misses that area altogether.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2024, 05:26 PM   #8
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Weak af. It won’t be anything more than a regular thunderstorm by the time it gets that far inland. It’s still moving west and I wouldn’t be surprised if it misses that area altogether.
Dude, I am farther North than them and we are getting hammered right now and it is only going to get worse it sounds like. I have lived through a tornado and major major thunderstorms. This isn't just a regular thunderstorm. We are expected to have mass flooding here in the mountains.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-26-2024, 01:01 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Dude, I am farther North than them and we are getting hammered right now and it is only going to get worse it sounds like. I have lived through a tornado and major major thunderstorms. This isn't just a regular thunderstorm. We are expected to have mass flooding here in the mountains.
That’s more due the stalled front that has drenched the area during the past 24 hours.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2024, 06:47 AM   #10

The NFL just awarded the Chiefs Invitational… a.k.a. the Super Bowl… to Atlanta in 2028.
Old 09-25-2024, 03:57 PM   #11
Grand champ

They’re predicting it to hit Cat 3 by landfall. It’ll weaken quickly but they’re not as prepared for strong storms as Floridians are.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2024, 05:21 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
They’re predicting it to hit Cat 3 by landfall. It’ll weaken quickly but they’re not as prepared for strong storms as Floridians are.
It will be a weak tropical storm at most when it gets to Atlanta… the equivalent of a typical severe thunderstorm.