Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

****Official pre-season gdt Chiefs @ Jaguars ****

Separate the men from the boys.

Let's ****ing go
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:36 PM   #61
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
MVChiefsFan. I hope that wasn't you that gave me the thumbs down on the antenna from WalMart suggestion? If you purchased one, I hope it works for you. If it didn't, I apologize. It works just fine at my BIL's house in Overland Park.
For the answer you seek, go to User CP and scroll down looking to the left for Helpful Answers... you're welcome
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:36 PM   #62
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
three and a half hours until fake football!
Why are you being a negative Nelly.

Try being a positive Pete
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:36 PM   #63
I'll be back.

Quote:
three and a half hours until fake football!
i just want to see some viral sideline content, like kelce making a jackoff motion with his hand!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:45 PM   #64
The pizza king of kansas

Chiefs football is back time to make Tony khan sad.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:47 PM   #65
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

I am rooting for a 80 yard Worthy TD and five Toney drops
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:48 PM   #66
I'll be back.

Quote:
I am rooting for a 80 yard Worthy TD and five Toney drops
wanna see our shitty third stringers get toney and skyy laid out
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:02 PM   #67
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Has anyone tried the antenna thing? Had an old one and hooked it up, no 38 The Spot
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 02:04 PM   #68
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Has anyone tried the antenna thing? Had an old one and hooked it up, no 38 The Spot
Point in a different direction, depending on where the broadcast tower is, and rescan. Comes in fine for me.
Old Today, 02:06 PM   #69
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
wanna see our shitty third stringers get toney and skyy laid out
Toney is probably hurt and wont play, but you're on to something with Skyy.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 02:13 PM   #70
Indian Twitter

Can't wait to see the Worthy and Wiley as well as Sumataia.

I'm doing preseason BBQ so I'm ready for the regular season! Gotta get my swerve on! I'm pumped!
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 02:17 PM   #71
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Why are you being a negative Nelly.

Try being a positive Pete
I think he's trolling. idk what's up with him lately.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 02:18 PM   #72
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Different state, but I live 50 miles north of Tampa and get +- 63 channels regularly. The only time I use it is to watch Chiefs games when they're nationally televised.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:36 PM   #73
I'll be back.

Old Today, 02:42 PM   #74
Who's your daddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
Wait, how am I going to watch this? I’m local in KC and have Youtube tv. However, it looks like it’s only on the nfl network and it’s not going to let me watch it. Is anyone else having this issue? I hope I’m just missing something, but now I’m in a panic.
https://thetvapp.to/
dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 02:49 PM   #75
Planner of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
hey is that Mahomes phone number on that suitcase tag?! I’m in Canada and too cheap to pay international rates but someone should text the number and see what happens
wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.