Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM  
Damnit Peg

Royals-Red Sox 8-7

Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM   #61
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Erceg with the gas.
GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM   #62
Veteran

Well, there's one competent guy in the pen.
Ron Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM   #63
Ain't no relax!

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM   #64
Dazed and Confused

Very nice Erceg. Now, I would bring him out again in the 8th, after all of 10 pitches he threw in the 7th.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM   #65
I'll **** anything that moves!

Yeesh... lousy night at the plate for Renfroe. Looked horrible all night. Ugh.
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Very nice Erceg. Now, I would bring him out again in the 8th, after all of 10 pitches he threw in the 7th.
That might be what YOU would do... That might be would I would do... But boy do I have a surprise for you...

Wellll... whaddya know! Erceg gets the ball to begin the 8th...

Last edited by GabyKeepsMeWarm; Yesterday at 08:27 PM.. Reason: SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM   #67
Dazed and Confused

Man, Rafaela with another web gem. Very nice. Stop it!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM   #68
Veteran

I nearly fell out of my chair when they said the Red Sox had the most errors in baseball by 6 with the way they have played this series. Then right on cue a diving catch in center field.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ View Post
I nearly fell out of my chair when they said the Red Sox had the most errors in baseball by 6 with the way they have played this series. Then right on cue a diving catch in center field.
Baseball. It's maddening, isn't it?
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM   #70
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Bobby Witt Jr is incredible. Vinny is coming alive.

If this team buys a legit free agent positional player in the offseason we can compete.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM   #71
Ain't no relax!

Helluva bare hander there to end the inning.

Go Royals!!
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #72
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
That might be what YOU would do... That might be would I would do... But boy do I have a surprise for you...

Wellll... whaddya know! Erceg gets the ball to begin the 8th...
Why mess with a good thing....bring him back for the 9th, he's at 21 pitches and still throwing 100.
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Why mess with a good thing....bring him back for the 9th, he's at 21 pitches and still throwing 100.
Mmmmm, I hear ya, but I think he's done enough tonight. That said, I haven't a clue who I'd give the ball to! Harvey? Beats me...
Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM   #74
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Mmmmm, I hear ya, but I think he's done enough tonight. That said, I haven't a clue who I'd give the ball to! Harvey? Beats me...
Keep ****ing doubting my guy Will Smith
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM   #75
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote