Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM  
Veteran

Creed Humphrey Extension with Chiefs

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM   #61
In Search of a Life

Creed could easily be a top Guard as well. This gives us flexibility to move him to Thuney or Smith spot if we have an opportunity to sign or draft a decent center.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM   #62
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Veach and co. have this formula down to where it seems to be kinda predictable. In a good way nevertheless.

If you aren’t an elite, undoubted blue chip — you’re probably not getting paid here. Not market price anyhow. But if you are one of those top five-ish at your position, they’ll pay up accordingly.

A nice balance to hopefully keep the short term and long term equally prioritized.
Not really. Tyreek and Sneed were both top 5 at their positions. Tyreek was maybe top 1 lol.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:30 PM   #63
MVP

No hometown discount on this one. Figured it would be $15-16M per year instead of $18M.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM   #64
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Veach and co. have this formula down to where it seems to be kinda predictable. In a good way nevertheless.

If you aren’t an elite, undoubted blue chip — you’re probably not getting paid here. Not market price anyhow. But if you are one of those top five-ish at your position, they’ll pay up accordingly.

A nice balance to hopefully keep the short term and long term equally prioritized.
I think they pay their unicorns (I.E. players whose impact can’t be replicated with another player or a scheme change). I don’t quite see Creed in that way, but if he’s getting credit for Patrick’s evolution in the pocket, I could see it.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:37 PM   #65
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Not really. Tyreek and Sneed were both top 5 at their positions. Tyreek was maybe top 1 lol.
Fair - I should have added in the original post, there can’t be serious red flags around their game either.

Sneed had the knee. Tyreek had become a malcontent who cried for the ball.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Fair - I should have added in the original post, there can’t be serious red flags around their game either.

I think it’s pretty clear they were gonna re-sign Reek before the Davante deal dropped.

Once that did, it set off the domino of allowing him to explore deals and once Veach learned what kind of draft compensation he could get in addition to the financial flexibility of NOT having the highest paid WR in the game, it made it a no brainer for him.

Edit: And he was right, I should add.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM   #67
Thread I will end you.......

digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM   #68
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Called he would get the highest salary for a center. 12.5 a year guaranteed isn't bad. Gotta see how likely it is he gets the other 20mil and how that breaks down
Well yeah...

Did anyone ever think he wasn't going to be the highest paid center of all time?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 08:29 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:

Tyreek was 1000% signing here if Adams hadn't gotten his deal.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I didn't disagree they wouldn't sign him. I just didn't want them to. This is a severe overpay in an offense that does not need an elite center. Sure you want one but you dont wanna pay for one. They did what Mahomes wanted, which counts for something.
He wasn't insinuating that you said it wasn't getting done dipshit.
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM   #71
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Well yeah...

Did anyone ever think he wasn't going to be the highest paid center of all time?
Yeah. Hell I was saying he would demand 15-17 a year and I thought 17 was overshooting it.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM   #72
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:

I think you're trying too hard to find a system behind who re-signs and who doesn't. There's a bunch of varying factors behind each negotiation and eventual deals that it wouldn't make any sense to have a concrete system that you always go on.
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM   #73
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Bolton's toast...the Chiefs decided an off ball LB that isn't a great cover guy is replaceable in today's NFL.
Wanna bet on that?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM   #74
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Wanna bet on that?
I think it depends entirely on the price tag he wants. They’re not paying him like Fred Warner or Roquan Smith, if that’s what he’s looking for.

If he’s willing to take a deal closer to Matt Milano or Patrick Queen, then I think they can probably get something worked out.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM   #75
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
I think it depends entirely on the price tag he wants. They’re not paying him like Fred Warner or Roquan Smith, if that’s what he’s looking for.

If he’s willing to take a deal closer to Matt Milano or Patrick Queen, then I think they can probably get something worked out.
Bolton won’t get Roquan money. His agents know that. He doesn’t time like them, offer the same level of value in the passing game and has missed significant time to injury.

He will agree to a deal that falls into that second tier…somewhere between Oluakan and Queen.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.