Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: ?
Insult 27 75.00%
Compliment 9 25.00%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM  
In Search of a Life

Insult or Compliment?

I personally don't understand how this isn't clearly an insult.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
What in the hell is this term? I keep seeing it thrown around on here and it doesn't seem to be from Muslims
A member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active.

(Dictionary definition from Google)
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM   #62
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
What in the hell is this term? I keep seeing it thrown around on here and it doesn't seem to be from Muslims
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM   #63
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Incel means involuntarily celibate. People that want to get laid but can't.

So, they've never been to a bar after midnight? Do they know about bars? Or that they will be open til well after midnight?

Seems like a self-inflicted problem.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM   #64
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
So, they've never been to a bar after midnight? Do they know about bars? Or that they will be open til well after midnight?

I was never very good at bars since I have a bad personality but I slayed on internet dating. Most people say its the opposite for them. Internet dating....easy as shit. Much easier to get hot women.

Last edited by BWillie; Yesterday at 07:46 PM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM   #65
MVP

Quote:

Many of them have been to bars but they don't know how to talk to anyone outside of reddit.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM   #66
Supporter

Those aren’t really girlfriend tits, they’re great 3rd kid breast feeding tits though.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM   #67
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I was never very good at bars since I have a bad personality but I slayed on internet dating. Most people say its the opposite for them. Internet dating....easy as shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Many of them have been to bars but they don't know how to talk to anyone outside of reddit.

I mean, having an outgoing personality is nice, but women are pretty predictable. Wear nice clothes (a relatively new suit is best), wear a nice watch/shoes, buy fancy-dancy mixed drinks. They come and talk to you. They'll probably be bar-sluts, but you're going to get laid. Don't even need much of a personality. Just smile, say 'really? That's amazing!" whenever their mouth stops moving, and after half an hour or so, tell them you probably should go. They'll invite you to their place, and presto! Your dick is wet.

It's not rocket science.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM   #68
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

He could view this as "You're not ****able" or "I wouldn't be satisfied by simply hooking up with you because you're worth more than that." This dude is obviously insecure and chose option one. Then he had a huge reaction and withdrew instead of talking it out. Sounds pretty immature to me.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM   #69
MVP

Honey, I'm 28 years old and have decided I can deal with your 4" weiner.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM   #70
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
It’s obvious he’s never given her an earth shattering orgasm. If he had, he wouldn’t be so insecure.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM   #71
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Bitches man... Amirite???
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM   #72
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I mean, having an outgoing personality is nice, but women are pretty predictable. Wear nice clothes (a relatively new suit is best), wear a nice watch/shoes, buy fancy-dancy mixed drinks. They come and talk to you. They'll probably be bar-sluts, but you're going to get laid. Don't even need much of a personality. Just smile, say 'really? That's amazing!" whenever their mouth stops moving, and after half an hour or so, tell them you probably should go. They'll invite you to their place, and presto! Your dick is wet.

It's not rocket science.
Congrats on being hookup fwb material.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM   #73
GDT white noise poster

It's a back handed compliment but they both seem tedious and annoying so they're perfect for each other
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM   #74
New and Improved

Quote:
MeatPeeker was/is the poster boy.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM   #75
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Congrats on being hookup fwb material.

Fwb?

Eh, probably I can guess.

If the goal of incels is to get laid by actual human women, it's a tried-and-true blueprint, that's all I'm saying. Point being, you don't need a scintillating personality, just look like you have a life, look like you know what's good, and know what you like. A lot of chicks dig that. And last I checked, a win is a win.