Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2022, 08:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Trent McDuffie Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-28-2022 at 09:08 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 03:15 PM   #721
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Pete in the game day chat claimed McDuffie was just standing around watching WR catch passes

I like Pete but holy shit that guy is 20 IQ pts below reeruned on game day.
He's a reerun pretty much every single day.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-14-2022, 03:16 PM   #722
Fan since 1997

That would make the most sense.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-14-2022, 04:31 PM   #723
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Are we gonna do the thing where we double the best WR and leave our #1 CB on their #2 WR?

Bills - bracket Diggs, McDuffie against Davis

Dolphins - bracket Hill, McDuffie against Waddle
I am a big fan of that strategy in general.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 04:41 PM   #724
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Are we gonna do the thing where we double the best WR and leave our #1 CB on their #2 WR?

Bills - bracket Diggs, McDuffie against Davis

Dolphins - bracket Hill, McDuffie against Waddle
Not real sure how you deal with the Dolphins.

I'm less worried about the coverage aspect than I am the pass rush. I simply don't think there's a coverage answer for those guys. Put McDuffie on Waddle and I think McDuffie's gonna have a bad time. I'd almost rather put Sneed on him and see if L'Jarius can play a little bully ball with him, knock the shit out of him off the line and make him more tentative.

I don't really want to see anyone trying to stay with Waddle in space - it's not a recipe for success, IMO.

They've gotta get after Tua. The rest is masturbating.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 06:55 PM   #725
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
You talking about the one he was coming on a delayed blitz and the ball was thrown over his head? He spun around and made the tackle on the receiver.
Yeah that was something. Guy blitzed on the play and caught the guy. Pretty wild combo of speed and awareness on that play.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-15-2022, 09:50 PM   #726
I'll be back.

now the data is coming in

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...M/McDuTr00.htm

3 games

144 snaps

81 yards allowed on 13 targets

kid is going to be LOCKDOWN
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 01:49 AM   #727
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Not real sure how you deal with the Dolphins.

I'm less worried about the coverage aspect than I am the pass rush. I simply don't think there's a coverage answer for those guys. Put McDuffie on Waddle and I think McDuffie's gonna have a bad time. I'd almost rather put Sneed on him and see if L'Jarius can play a little bully ball with him, knock the shit out of him off the line and make him more tentative.

I don't really want to see anyone trying to stay with Waddle in space - it's not a recipe for success, IMO.

They've gotta get after Tua. The rest is masturbating.
I think this will be the way teams beat them, with an elite DL. I'm just not sure it's how we beat them. They've shored up their OL and I have little faith our DL does better than others have against them. Outside of Jones (they're strong at IOL) we're getting pressure with blitzes and hustle plays caused by sticky coverage. Their scheme gives Tua lots of quick options as well as the explosive stuff.

Out of pure spite I'd bracket Hill (love Spags but I bet he doesn’t), I couldn't stand a loss to him while he goes off for 150 yards. I'd put McDuffie on Waddle. Realistically he's a top 10 WR probably and he's going to give whoever we put on him fits. But I think it's a worse match up for Sneed.

I just want to give Tua enough doubt about the option of those 2 for him to target Gesicki and Sherfield. They'll still put up numbers but I can't see another option.

They're the only team I'm not mad keen on facing because nobody's worked them out yet. I'm kinda hoping Bills crack them given they'll need to. I'd much rather face the Bills.

I can't think of anything the media would like more than seeing Reek's Fins beat us.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-16-2022, 02:03 AM
JPH83
This message has been deleted by JPH83. Reason: Duplicate
Old 11-21-2022, 10:23 AM   #728
In Search of a Life

Teams just don't even throw this kid's way.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2022, 10:29 AM   #729
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Kid’s a rookie with only two full games under his belt. That is just mind blowing right now.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 11-21-2022, 10:37 AM   #730
Fan since 1997

I didn't see footage of McDuffie all game. They don't even bother throwing his way. Who was he covering?
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-21-2022, 10:38 AM   #731
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yeah, I asked about him in the GDT because I didn't hear his name all night and assumed that had to be a good thing.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2022, 10:40 AM   #732
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
I didn't see footage of McDuffie all game. They don't even bother throwing his way. Who was he covering?
I believe he was on Palmer the majority of the game, but didn’t seem to be covering him on any of his catches.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2022, 11:19 AM   #733
SuperBowl or bust

Trent Revis
Skyy Welker
Josh Carr
Isaih Hunt

Nice draft, Brett
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2022, 11:28 AM   #734
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Trent Revis
Skyy Welker
Josh Carr
Isaih Hunt

Nice draft, Brett
Josh Carr?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 11-21-2022, 11:44 AM   #735
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Josh Carr?
Would you prefer Brandon Williams?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.