Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 08:36 PM   #6676
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
Yeah I know but for teams with a number one that's probably pretty stable week to week absent injuries. Anyway we came into the season trying guys out, so no one guy was going to see the field that much, and the only one to emerge is a rookie who you don't expect to get that level of snaps. Good to see them adjusting now on the fly.

I just don't think the rotation is that big of a deal. It's the talent and lack of trust/experience with Mahomes. Hoping James might still be a decent chain mover option in this second half, along with Rice.

Sorry, I really was just trying to clear things up. Tbh, I had to read that quote a couple times before I understood what that guy was trying to say. The first time through, my mind went, "what is this guy on about?" Lol.

Anyway, I think we all pretty much knew that there'd be a rotation at first. I think the quote becomes much more notable now that we're more than halfway through the season and it's still happening at this rate. At least that's my guess.

And I'm with ya, hoping desperately that James balls out, or at least plays at a significantly higher level than what he showed early on, that Rice starts getting 7-9 targets/game, and that SOMEONE ELSE in that room starts looking like an actual NFL WR.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 08:48 PM   #6677
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
YAWN! Been saying this all along. This team is NOT going to win a SB, nor an AFCCG with this lackluster WR group. It is a shame because we have a top 3 defense. Wasted year for Mahomes.

You will witness Ravens vs. Dolphins

Eagles vs. Browns

SB will be Ravens vs. Eagles

Ravens win
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 08:54 PM   #6678
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
YAWN! Been saying this all along. This team is NOT going to win a SB, nor an AFCCG with this lackluster WR group. It is a shame because we have a top 3 defense. Wasted year for Mahomes.

Eagles vs. Browns

Ravens win
Ravens will stall like they always do.

It will be us or Cincy
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 09:11 PM   #6679
MVP

Quote:

Eagles vs. Browns

Ravens win
Will be weird if the Browns beat the Eagles and the Ravens have to play them a third time in the SB.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-10-2023, 09:13 PM   #6680
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

Eagles vs. Browns

Ravens win

Uh, wut?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 09:19 PM   #6681
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

Eagles vs. Browns

Ravens win
You just said Browns vs Ravens like two days ago you ****ing clown.

Good thing you aren't real.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:40 PM   #6682
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Ravens will stall like they always do.

It will be us or Cincy
They barely lost to the Bengals last season in the playoffs w their backup QB. If Lamar continues to play how he is I don't see them losing to Bengals. They aren't like the Bills, they are built to play that team.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 11-11-2023 at 01:56 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:51 PM   #6683
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I think it's more about them taking 10 weeks to find out who they want to bring to the dance more than anything.

I don't think it's a coincidence that they did this in a year where they threw numbers and young talent at the position.

I don't think it was ever a long term plan to keep doing it, but we shall see.
I agree. I think the snap counts will start to stack heavier in favor of specific guys instead of continuing to be this mush of nothingness. The plan seemed to be to play everyone and hope depth was our weapon.
That hasn't worked.

I do find myself most confused by Toney. I thought we would see some more designed slants or something this year. I figured they would get it to work by force if necessary. Not sure if it's load management or just been that poor on his end. Rice Toney Watson and Gray seem to be the guys with at least a chance of looking ok.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 11:19 AM   #6684
Suupraa Geniuuusss

According to ESPN 3 days ago:

Mahomes when targeting WRs in 2023

Off-target %: 14%, best of Pat's career

TD-INT ratio: 7-5, worst of Pat's career

Drop %: 8%, worst of Pat's career

Comp%: 64%, 2nd worst of Pat's career

So, while I get that Pat's not having his best season, that he hasn't played as well as he could have through 9 weeks, that the play-calling could've been a lot better, etc. . . .

When he has thrown it to his WRs, he's been more accurate than he was in any other season, but his WRs haven't rewarded him at all.

Associated video:

Last edited by Megatron96; 11-11-2023 at 11:32 AM..
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 11:21 AM   #6685
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
According to ESPN 3 days ago:

Mahomes when targeting WRs in 2023

Off-target %: 14%, best of Pat's career

TD-INT ratio: 7-5, worst of Pat's career

Drop %: 8%, worst of Pat's career

Comp%: 64%, 2nd worst of Pat's career

So, while I get that Pat's not having his best season, that he hasn't played as well as he could have through 9 weeks, that the play-calling could've been a lot better, etc. . . .

When he has thrown it to his WRs, he's been more accurate than he was in any other season, but his WRs haven't rewarded him at all.
That's why I say have more plays where Rice is the main target and see what he can do. This spreading it around like Andy likes to usually isn't going to work with this group in my opinion. Not enough depth.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-11-2023, 11:50 AM   #6686
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Not what else you can say. The charts say that Mahomes is finding the open man STILL (the 4th most amount) despite having WR's that are getting the 3rd or 4th least amount of separation...and have a significantly below average YAC.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 11:51 AM   #6687
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

WR’s gone wild.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 11:56 AM   #6688
The man you could post like.

That's now what Bricks for Hands means, slant Boy
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 12:07 PM   #6689
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
WR’s gone wild.

What a ****in loser. I hate people who freak out because people park legally near their house where it is public domain. You don't own the street, pal.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2023, 08:57 AM   #6690
Black Bob's daddy

Our standards for WR play have gotten so low that when Rashee Rice has 60-70 yards we generally would say he had a great game. Don't get me wrong, for a Chiefs rookie WR he's doing really well. But compare him and every other WR on our roster to the top 3 in Houston and it makes you scratch your head.

Nico Collins, Tank Dell, and Noah Brown have a combined 6 100-yard games between the group of them (2 each). Nico Collins is clearly an up and comer, someone who actually developed at the position. Noah Brown was a nobody before Houston, now a clear example of a QB elevating the play of his WRs. Tank Dell is a rookie who I honestly did not expect to do what he's doing because of his size, so shows what I know. I don't see how this is a group that is THAT much more talented than our receivers, yet the team has found a way to get them into the offense and in a position for their QB to get them the ball.

Why is that so hard to do in KC?
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.