Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-22-2007, 07:09 PM  
Time to get hit!

I have a date.

I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****

Last edited by luv; 03-08-2010 at 01:24 AM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:34 AM   #6451
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo View Post
I have sex pretty regularly and getting laid is always important. If you're a man, and you have any sort of natural, manly genetics, getting laid should be on your brain every single day you draw breath.
It's not important enough to drive 40 miles on a Friday night. Sorry.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:35 AM   #6452
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
liquid courage is what claythan needs, and make sure the biaaatch drinks too
Liquid courage is a load of shit. It wouldn't have done a damn thing last night.

Believe me if we had been going somewhere within 15-20 miles of my area, I'm there.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:36 AM   #6453
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
It's not important enough to drive 40 miles on a Friday night. Sorry.
Dude, most normal men would probably drive an hour in tornado weather if they knew they were guaranteed a nice piece of strange ass. Or at least if there was a very strong probability.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:37 AM   #6454
I'll be back.

Quote:
Dude, most normal men would probably drive an hour in tornado weather if they knew they were guaranteed a nice piece of strange ass. Or at least if there was a very strong probability.
As we've all come to realize, I'm not most normal men.

I'm a lazy pussy. Lazy pussies don't get laid often. Such is life.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:37 AM   #6455
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
I didn't have to ask anybody for any ****ing keys. I just didn't WANT to go. It was too far. And Friday night traffic scares me.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:37 AM   #6456
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Liquid courage is a load of shit. It wouldn't have done a damn thing last night.

Believe me if we had been going somewhere within 15-20 miles of my area, I'm there.
I'm talking about closing the damn deal during a date hehe

well better luck with the next one
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:38 AM   #6457
Ultrabanned

Quote:

Liquid courage can turn into liquor dick if you're not careful though. So pace yourself on the drinks. You can start off with a couple of Beam and cokes to get you on a good level, then just cruise on beer the rest of the evening and you'll be good to go.

But for some reason, I'm doubting you've ever even consumed Jim Beam or beer.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:39 AM   #6458
I'll be back.

Quote:
But for some reason, I'm doubting you've ever even consumed Jim Beam or beer.
For some reason I'm doubting you have half a clue about what the **** you're talking about.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:40 AM   #6459
Ultrabanned

Quote:
For some reason I'm doubting you have half a clue about what the **** you're talking about.
You're the one that said you don't enjoy the bar scene. I assumed that meant you probably didn't enjoy alcohol all that much either.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:41 AM   #6460
I'll be back.

Quote:
You're the one that said you don't enjoy the bar scene. I assumed that meant you probably didn't enjoy alcohol all that much either.
I don't. Doesn't mean I haven't had any.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:47 AM   #6461
Ultrabanned

Quote:
I don't. Doesn't mean I haven't had any.
Well, it's a magical liquid that allows for social interaction and sometimes sexual activity. Find something you can stomach, say Vodka and sprite, or even weak Captain and sprite(tastes like cream soda); and force yourself to meet one of these girls out for a few drinks. You drink, then she drinks...and ya know, things might happen. But alcohol is srsly your friend.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:49 AM   #6462
I'll be back.

Quote:
Well, it's a magical liquid that allows for social interaction and sometimes sexual activity. Find something you can stomach, say Vodka and sprite, or even weak Captain and sprite(tastes like cream soda); and force yourself to meet one of these girls out for a few drinks. You drink, then she drinks...and ya know, things might happen. But alcohol is srsly your friend.
I have no problem going to a bar if a girl wants to go. But throw in a long distance and it's too much.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:50 AM   #6463
Ultrabanned

Quote:
I have no problem going to a bar if a girl wants to go. But throw in a long distance and it's too much.
Long distances just mean she might feel guilty for making you drive back to wherever you're going drunk. Srsly.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:51 AM   #6464
Stay positive, don't give up

Get a buzz, enjoy yourself, let her touch your penis
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:52 AM   #6465

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
We've given all the advice one can can give, and honestly gochiefs to really follow through with any of this is you have to get your place (apartment/house) while living independently it should give you more freedom and flexibility to execute said advice. Dude, you need to get your own place it's that simple

He doesn't want to get laid, this thread and the attention at CP is MORE important to him than anything else in his life. I honestly think he'd kill his grandma if he thought he could get a 100 post thread out of it....
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.