Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2024, 07:20 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-26-2024 at 08:55 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2024, 06:05 PM   #616
Banned!

I mean, not at all surprising. Hendrickson is a monster at DE. One of those players I wish WE had signed when he went to the Bengals.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2024, 06:06 PM   #617
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
People who are students of the game and focus on the OL said he wasn’t great in week 1.

Maybe we don’t need to dismiss those people out of hand next time.

He’s a rookie. This will happen. But the floor was really, really low and almost single-handedly cost us the game.
He wasn't great in week 1, but nobody crowned his ass.

He had some very good snaps against Baltimore. That's what the encouragement was. Not the overall game, because yeah, he had some crap plays, too. And he had even more crap plays this game.

Let him learn.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2024, 06:06 PM   #618
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
I don't know what the **** the offensive staff were doing with him. Trey Hendrickson isn't a scrub. 17.5 sacks last season and had 13.5 and 14 in 22 and 21.

Of course he's going to struggle against a top EDGE, and to leave him out on an island all game just to watch him get decimated is egregiously bad coaching. Really uncharacteristic of Reid and Co.
Call it what you want, but that's what the Chiefs expect of their LT's and every LT before him has had to deal with it.

He can either do it or he can't. His job is to win on an island.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 06:08 PM   #619
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Call it what you want, but that's what the Chiefs expect of their LT's and every LT before him has had to deal with it.

He can either do it or he can't. His job is to win on an island.
Okay, but when it becomes readily apparent he can't do it, the proper response isn't to just stubbornly bash your head against the wall hoping it works. That cost us against the Raiders and it should've cost us today. You can make mid game adjustments and help out the rookies when they're struggling that badly.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 06:09 PM   #620
Champs!

Quote:
I don't know what the **** the offensive staff were doing with him. Trey Hendrickson isn't a scrub. 17.5 sacks last season and had 13.5 and 14 in 22 and 21.

Of course he's going to struggle against a top EDGE, and to leave him out on an island all game just to watch him get decimated is egregiously bad coaching. Really uncharacteristic of Reid and Co.
I was just about to make a comment about that. I was a bit surprised that there weren't much 13 personnel to give Kingsley some help. Very disappointing.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 06:10 PM   #621
MVP

Quote:

He wasn't on a island all game, I saw him getting beat inside when his help was outside. That's on the tackle.
Basileus777 has disabled reputation
Old 09-15-2024, 06:10 PM   #622
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I mean, welcome to the NFL. What else can ya say.

I want nothing more than to see him bounce back out there and keep ascending, but I don’t wanna chance the three-peat on it if the staff doesn’t feel a lot better about it right now than I do. This one’s got me stumped.

Guess the decision with Donovan Smith will tell the tale.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2024, 06:12 PM   #623
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

This was a practice game for him. He'll get better every week.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2024, 06:14 PM   #624
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
This was a practice game for him. He'll get better every week.
That's good. But while he's practicing, I don't want him to allow Mahomes to get murdered.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2024, 06:14 PM   #625
MVP

Quote:
Okay, but when it becomes readily apparent he can't do it, the proper response isn't to just stubbornly bash your head against the wall hoping it works. That cost us against the Raiders and it should've cost us today. You can make mid game adjustments and help out the rookies when they're struggling that badly.
He's a rookie, and he went against an extremely good DE today.

It was ugly.

It's the second game of the season.

If it still looks like that mid-season, then by all means, call Smith or Bahktiari.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 06:16 PM   #626
The man you could post like.

And I think a not so insignificant part of it was Mahomes pressing all game. Failing to get a TD on that opening drive ****ed with him the rest of the game. Was making some very uncharacteristic plays and it snowballed into the rest of the offense going off kilter as well.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 06:17 PM   #627
Life is changing..

Quote:
And I think a not so insignificant part of it was Mahomes pressing all game. Failing to get a TD on that opening drive ****ed with him the rest of the game. Was making some very uncharacteristic plays and it snowballed into the rest of the offense going off kilter as well.
I was thinking on this earlier as well.
It definitely seemed like he was pressing.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2024, 06:19 PM   #628
Kind of a mod

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2024, 06:19 PM   #629
Why so serious?

Quote:
Ok, bro. They benched him. They know they have a problem. It’s not going to be him out on an island there anymore. We realize they understand what they’re working with and we’re 2-0 after taking out the Ravens and Bengals.

Celebrate, bitches!
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 06:20 PM   #630
Starter

Only his second game. I don’t think we should give up on him.

I agree about bringing in Smith and have always promoted that. But I think it will be more
For depth and to provide a mentor. I don’t think he will play much better than Kingsley now, and as the season progresses, I expect kingsley will get better.
gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.