Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2024, 05:40 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

Let's talk Falcons

Playing the Chiefs on a short week
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 03:48 AM   #46
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I'd love to be wrong, but it's incredibly rare for a DL to come back from an ACL and instantly be the same player. Usually takes another season to be the same.

Hope Omenihu is a unicorn though.
How was jarret today , heard it mentioned he was coming back from acl
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old Today, 07:01 AM   #47
Veteran

I saw him get 1 TFL at least. Chiefs better not sleep on the Falcons. They went to Philly and beat them with a 70 yd drive inside of 2 minutes with no time-outs. They got lucky to get the chance but they did take advantage against a decent team.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 07:04 AM   #48
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
I saw him get 1 TFL at least. Chiefs better not sleep on the Falcons. They went to Philly and beat them with a 70 yd drive inside of 2 minutes with no time-outs. They got lucky to get the chance but they did take advantage against a decent team.
Simmons and bates have played well in the past against us , Judson ,Terrell, Jarret they have talent on D , few match up nightmare on their o as well , but I assume everyone will Perry blowout for us but I could see us losing after 2 emotional tough wins to start.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old Today, 07:06 AM   #49
Politically Incorrect

In my opinion, the key to this game is to get an early lead and keep the crowd and momentum on our side.

Their defense scares me much more than their offense although Bijan can get on a roll.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:02 AM   #50
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Simmons, Bates, and Judon all have familiarity with us

It's a dangerous spot. Hope Andy and Nagy have some stuff up their sleeves.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:49 AM   #51
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Was listening to the radio Saturday morning.

Cousins still isn't right. He can't push off whatever leg is ailing him, and his movement and accuracy are terrible.

The dudes on the radio were saying he doesn't look anything like the QB in Minnesota.

I think our defense feasts.
This. He looked way way better vs Philly. But you can tell it’s not close to 100% and it’s his push off leg. The thing is the falcons can and will run it all day long so cousins just manages game. Fortunately we seem to be pretty good at that. The bigger concern will be if we can guard pitts but based on the first 2 games they barely use him still.

Their defense is pretty solid. We should be fine although the rams defense made us look real bad last time around. But then, the falcons don’t have Aaron Donald so who knows.

We should win this one but we need to show up.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:50 AM   #52
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Always like our defense better against statue QBs, but Cousins has some quick outlets and I expect Bijan to be a problem.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:51 AM   #53
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
In my opinion, the key to this game is to get an early lead and keep the crowd and momentum on our side.

Their defense scares me much more than their offense although Bijan can get on a roll.
Yeah it could be rough sledding for them if we put it all in cousins’ hands. They don’t want to pass the ball. He was really locked in on Drake London and mcduffie can handle them. Gotta just hope that selling out on the run doesn’t make pitts a really tough matchup for our LBs
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:52 AM   #54
Starter

I sure hope we can figure out what’s wrong with our defence against tight ends for this game. Otherwise Pitts could really kill us. But only if they are smart and use him more than they seem to want to.

Otherwise, I’m not too worried about their offense. McDuffie will shut down London. I don’t expect Mooney I have another game like he had last night. I think their running game is OK but not great so not too worried about that. Cousins looks like he’s getting back into form, especially in that last drive, so I am a bit worried about him. But not too much.

Mahomes is going to have to play a better game than he did against Cincinnati. I think we still have enough talent with our WRs To beat them here. Who knows how we will handle the running game. Hopefully we have hunt back for this game.
gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 09:06 AM   #55
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Pitts was great as a rookie, but only has 3 games over 60 yards since then.

Hopefully, we can contain him like everyone else has.

Just gotta make sure Mooney doesn’t hit on a big play or two. I trust our pass rush to get to Cousins if he’s forced to slowly move down the field.

Jalen Carter wrecked their OL a few times.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:19 AM   #56
MVP

Probably shouldn't be taking this game lightly. Not that anyone here is competing in the game.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:40 AM   #57
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Pitts was great as a rookie, but only has 3 games over 60 yards since then.

Hopefully, we can contain him like everyone else has.

Just gotta make sure Mooney doesn’t hit on a big play or two. I trust our pass rush to get to Cousins if he’s forced to slowly move down the field.

Jalen Carter wrecked their OL a few times.
Chris Jones should wreak havoc on an immobile Kirk Cousins.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 09:42 AM   #58
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Probably shouldn't be taking this game lightly. Not that anyone here is competing in the game.
A worse Falcons team gave us a fight in 2020. I don’t expect anyone on the team to look past anybody.

Shit, we got beat by an abysmal Raider team last year.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:43 AM   #59
In Search of a Life

I like our defense playing a QB who you know where he's gonna be.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:47 AM   #60
In Search of a Life

I think our LBs are well built to stop the run. Which is exactly what they want to do. And as said before if we build on that by jumping to a quick lead we’re golden. I think cousins on a healthy leg is one thing but you can tell he’s ginger even just from dropping back