Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2006, 11:25 PM  
I'll be back.

So, like, how good is this Minsky's place?

'cus I'm totally going there for lunch tomorrow.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:21 PM   #46
MVP

Hey GoChiefs you made that Chiefs compilation didn't you?
Redcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-22-2006, 07:38 PM   #47
I'll be back.

The DVD?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:40 PM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLings
The DVD?
yeah
Redcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-22-2006, 07:41 PM   #49
I'll be back.

Yes, I made that. Did you download it?
Old 11-22-2006, 07:43 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Yes, I made that. Did you download it?
Yeah I downloaded it but I only have one little knock on it. How come you guys left out Dantes one juke spin he put on those two Bronco's? To me that is by far the best football move I have ever seen. Other than that its a pretty good DVD, love the choice of music.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:46 PM   #51
I'll be back.

I have no video from 2002.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:47 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
I have no video from 2002.
Ahh, I'm gonna try and get that clip and splice it into the DVD.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:48 PM   #53
I'll be back.

I doubt you'll find it anywhere. If you do, let me know, and I'll put it in and put out a new copy.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:50 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
I doubt you'll find it anywhere. If you do, let me know, and I'll put it in and put out a new copy.
Ok
Old 11-22-2006, 08:12 PM   #55
Certified Bourbon taster

Papa Minsky's rocks the house, beeg time.
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:43 PM   #56
Supporter

So what'd you get, GC? And how was it?
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:56 PM   #57
I'll be back.

I had the Papa Minsky's and the Mediterranean.

Also had some red pepper hummus for starters. Everything was fantastic. I don't think I've ever burped that much in my life.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:59 PM   #58
You Sweetie!

Quote:
I had the Papa Minsky's and the Mediterranean.

Also had some red pepper hummus for starters. Everything was fantastic. I don't think I've ever burped that much in my life.
IMOHO

Funhouse is leaps-&-bounds better. Did you happen to give Funhouse a spin yet?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:04 PM   #59
I'll be back.

No, never heard of it. Too late.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:04 PM   #60
I’m a Mahomo!

maybe it's just nostalgia for me, but everytime I get back to KC I have to have a FunHouse Pizza.

I also have to go to Jack Stack everytime I'm in KC too...my wife wants to go to Stroud's but I always end up talking her out of it.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.