Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-17-2024, 04:59 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Interesting that Topeka doesn't play the games. My parents watch all of the games, including preseason, on Springfield, MO locals. I get all of the games, including the preseason games, in Rogers, AR.

Also, you probably just need a good antenna and amplifier attached to a pole on your house. My parents live 60 miles from Springfield and get great antenna reception.
Topeka does play every game possible.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2024, 03:33 PM   #3
Supporter

Another option is Plex. I bought a lifetime subscription and a USB TV tuner and setup a Plex server at my parents house. I can stream all of the local channels, record to the server, and stream anything that I have in the server from anywhere that I have internet. Plex is available on most of not all Smart TV's and streaming devices. I'm going to be on a trip to Alaska over opening weekend. I'll be able to login to Plex and watch the game from my hotel room if I want to
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2024, 03:50 PM   #4
Spiraling down the Drain

Here in SWMO we get all games via local channels, including preseason. It would suck to search 4-7 platforms just to watch the games.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2024, 03:53 PM   #5
Spiraling down the Drain

Can’t believe Topeka is not local to KC. Seems odd.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2024, 03:53 PM   #6
MVP

Go-to: 720p stream (have to plow through 3 to 4 redirects when you first pull it up, then you're gucci)

Backup: Streameast The reason this was my backup was because the quality wasn't as good as 720p stream, but it looks like the quality has improved this season.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2024, 04:05 PM   #7
Veteran

Has anyone checked into that Vonwik?

My friend will report back to me on Monday. Streams all games but no playback/pause etc for $15/month. I really haven't looked into it yet.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-17-2024, 04:16 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

I’ve gotta drag out the hdmi antenna for preseason games I guess
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2024, 04:20 PM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
32 years, thirty TWO years in tech and you can't figure out or understand how to watch NFL games. Your AOL friends would be disappointed that you can't ICON it.
Duh. My point. They keep adding additional platform that supersede networks.

?? Maybe it is rigged?? To watch all games in the future, it will cost you +$200/ month when you only want to watch ~3-4 months. The games.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-17-2024, 04:33 PM   #10
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
Duh. My point. They keep adding additional platform that supersede networks.

?? Maybe it is rigged?? To watch all games in the future, it will cost you +$200/ month when you only want to watch ~3-4 months. The games.
Yea, that's been coming for a while. And now it's here. I'm a little surprised with your location that you can't get WIBW or another CBS local.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 08-17-2024, 06:26 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
I'm a little surprised with your location that you can't get WIBW or another CBS local.
Quote:
Topeka does play every game possible.
Remember I cut the cord and a large antennae is out of the question. I am ~100 miles from Topeka and KC.
Old 08-17-2024, 06:36 PM   #12
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Northwest?
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 08-17-2024, 07:38 PM   #13
Veteran

Yes, Hiawatha
Old 08-17-2024, 08:00 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
Yes, Hiawatha
You are 56 miles from Topeka and 73 miles from KC as the crow flies. I am 92 miles from Topeka as the crow flies, and can get WIBW on my open air antenna. It's 35 feet in the air and has a rotor and an amplifier but it comes in just fine.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2024, 08:11 PM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
my open air antenna. It's 35 feet in the air and has a rotor and an amplifier but it comes in just fine.
That is my problem. I had that 25 years ago before Sat. I took it down 20 years ago and put on the TV tower a Sat for my business. I am not going to put up a new tower nor put on my roof again. Me thinks Rabbit Ears would work??