Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2023, 09:38 AM  
__

Anthony Richardson is going to be a problem before long.

Look at his game, here. Shane Steichen may have done it again. First he turned Jalen Hurts into what looks like a Top 5 QB, and Richardson... my god.

Just, look at this tape. Richardson may end up being better.

Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 12:08 PM   #46
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Shane Steichen plus this guy's talents... I mean. How can you not get excited about that?
Because I'm not a fan of the ****ing Colts, you blithering jackass.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 12:42 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Richardson will now be a bust
Guaranteed, it's like the Madden curse when Direckshun crowns someone.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-04-2023, 12:48 PM   #48
Consuming CP souls

No he won't. Odds are he gets hurt again
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 12:55 PM   #49
In Search of a Life

Gushing about a guy who had 11 completions on Sunday?
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-04-2023, 01:18 PM   #50
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Stroud's looked very good.

The difference to my mind is that he's over in the NFC. Richardson's in a division that's ripe for the taking for the next decade if Trevor Lawrence can't screw his head on straight and the Chiefs may have to face him every year.
YOOOOOOOO

Richardson and Stroud are in the same division. Young who is eating ass in the worst division in the NFC.

Or am I misunderstanding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
He’s a much much better passer than I thought he would be, having never watched him before this season. He has a real chance to have a Josh Allen type progression in his completion percentage.

He’s insanely athletic. He’s always the best athlete on the field.

That said, he’s got to learn to dial it back some. He’s gotten hurt twice because he lays it all out there on every play. He was a little better last Sunday in terms of not taking so many hits but he still has a ways to go.

All in all, I couldn’t be more excited about him. He has the talent and drive to be an all time great.

I also agree, Stroud is going to be a problem for many years to come. He’s a really talented passer.
Lots to be excited about. Good for you.

But **** the Colts
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 02:16 PM   #51
Suupraa Geniuuusss

For my brother’s sanity/sake, I really hope this kid is for real, and that IND does everything they can to protect him, and get him the best weapons $$$$ can buy.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 02:32 PM   #52
MVP

I have bad news about Indy spending money on weapons
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-04-2023, 02:54 PM   #53
Would an idiot do that?

It certainly would be nice for the NFL to have more than a few QBs consistently worth watching, if that ends up being the case with this guy or Stroud, whoever.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 03:25 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
We will see but this is why I would have taken him over Stroud/Young. The upside is very high for him.
Yep. He was my pick for the best QB in the draft.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-04-2023, 03:31 PM   #55
In Search of a Life

So hot take of the week….

I expect that he’ll cool down with more sample size and as defenses adjust to him. But… cj stroud is a legit mvp candidate the first quarter of the season. Tell me how I’m wrong. Playing legit good football, turned his team around and he’s doing it with a b-team OL in a year where qb play hasn’t been great across the board.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 03:36 PM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
So hot take of the week….

I expect that he’ll cool down with more sample size and as defenses adjust to him. But… cj stroud is a legit mvp candidate the first quarter of the season. Tell me how I’m wrong. Playing legit good football, turned his team around and he’s doing it with a b-team OL in a year where qb play hasn’t been great across the board.

Went on a podcast for a mock draft before the NFL draft happened and I had the overall #1 pick and I stand by my selection

the guy picking for the Chiefs nailed it
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-04-2023, 03:44 PM   #57
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
So far Stroud has been very good also, Young is the one that's been ass.
ya Young was hyped up too much because it looks like the other 2 QBs are way ahead of him. You can't really say it's the team around them either.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 05:34 PM   #58
MVP

People are already saying Stroud is being carried by Nico Collins.

a guy who hasn't done jack shit before this season, and I know. He's been on my dynasty team since his rookie year
Old 10-04-2023, 08:42 PM   #59
Supporter

I don't know. I haven't paid any attention to the Colts or Richardson this year. His 54% completion percentage in college was a big red flag. Has that improved?
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 09:05 PM   #60
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I don't know. I haven't paid any attention to the Colts or Richardson this year. His 54% completion percentage in college was a big red flag. Has that improved?
No not really. Hes at 56% so far this year. Will falter on 3rd downs.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.