Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2010, 06:18 AM  
In Search of a Life

50 Beers to Try Before You Die

Thought the beer snobs here might like this article (and probably critique the hell out of it).

http://www.wisdeo.com/articles/view_post/2984
(CBS) You've heard of "100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall"?

How about 50 to try before you die?!
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-01-2011 at 08:05 PM..
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:06 PM   #5791
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
Man, I'm just hearing about The Great Taste of the Midwest - located in Madison, Wisconsin every year.

There are approximately 1400 beers to try for only $70.

I'm definitely hitting it up next year. You guys should check out the breweries on the list. Insane.
Gimme a minute...
https://program.greattaste.org/
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:11 PM   #5792
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
This guy was serious!
Reaper was a seriosu dude in all aspects. Not sure what happened to him.

One of my first ever neg reps way back in the day was an argument about rap music vs old school rock .

Looking back I can't say he was totally wrong but I still stand by my original concept of thought.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:21 PM   #5793
Would an idiot do that?

Floyds with like 5 Dark Lords stouts is about all I need to know about that beer fest.... noticed Founders is bringing back CBS (that never seemed to go away), that's cool.

Mikerphone looks fun as does Revolution. Toppling Goliath seems a bit lacking compared to others, but Caramel Apple Fandango is great along with Mornin' Delight... figured they'd have a Term Oil, I guess.

I'm game... Drekker, Surly, that one in Duluth and that other one in Canada or some shit, beer fest, hit up Mikerphone and Toppling Goliath/Pulpit Rock.

Gain 30 pounds.

It'll be awesome.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:24 PM   #5794
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Reaper was a seriosu dude in all aspects. Not sure what happened to him.

One of my first ever neg reps way back in the day was an argument about rap music vs old school rock .

Looking back I can't say he was totally wrong but I still stand by my original concept of thought.
His music lists were insane... he'd rate like symphonic music and then the heaviest death-iest metal music that was just screaming, and then he was a beer connoisseur, food aficionado.
Old Today, 05:08 PM   #5795
Cheat Death

Half Acre Triple Barrel Catch Hell is the best beer on that list

Don’t sleep on Forager. Nilerzzzzz was one of my favorite beers at The Taste

EDIT: Maplewood Cuppa Neat:Stg Jr would be a must. Cuppa Neats are their non-adjuncts. First was Pappy barrels and one of Chicago’s best

Rev’s Cherry VSOJ is brewers kiss

Last edited by KCUnited; Today at 05:15 PM..
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:51 PM   #5796
King Sandbagger

Having some beers and whisky nips tonight for the Chiefs game. Starting with some 10 year Ben Nevis in oloroso and a BKS KC Wide Open IPA, brewed by a local disc golfer Dick Parker for our local pro tour disc golf event, the KC Wide Open. If I knew how to use any of the technology at my hands, I'd post a picture but don't wait up for me.

Little bit green but minimal hop burn, it's a huge Citra bomb. No wonder since I think it's Citra, Citra Cryo and some more Citra in some form or fashion. Very tasty, soft mouthfeel. Water profile is right on point for the style.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.