Old 09-17-2022, 04:16 PM  
Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Quote:
In Loving Memory
Michael B
(name removed just to keep this thread from being the first result when someone Googles his name, but you can find it at the link)
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael B, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 08-06-2024 at 04:11 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-06-2023, 05:23 PM   #556
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 05:47 PM   #557
Fish are scared of me

We're here, give us something GOOD!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2023, 05:57 PM   #558
Broncos Suck

I'm sorry, brother. I'm pretty new here so never knew you, but bless you and your family.
Enid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 06-07-2023, 06:07 AM   #559
Retired Bearcat

Sorry, y'all. My memory has been slipping pretty bad lately and I forget half the shit I post or say.

Don't want to make an (even bigger) ass of myself.
Pretty soon when I get to bad I'll make a final CP post so there won't be any questions about it.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 06:09 AM   #560
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
May I have your attention
Quote:
Sorry, y'all. My memory has been slipping pretty bad lately and I forget half the shit I post or say.

Pretty soon when I get to bad I'll make a final CP post so there won't be any questions about it.
I can finally go to bed now, thanks.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2023, 06:25 AM   #561
MVP

Quote:

Check your texts my brother
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2023, 10:26 AM   #562
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Check your texts my brother
sec
I responded dick
Old 06-07-2023, 10:28 AM   #563
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
I responded with dick pics
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 12:29 PM   #564
MVP

Quote:
I responded dick
You must have responded to someone else, or I’m ****ed up cause I didn’t get it.
Probably just ****ed up from the infusion or I’m a dick.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2023, 12:36 PM   #565
MVP

cp is a helluva middle man.
I slurr when I talk anymore, ****in brain cancer, so I try to type, but tremors are a bitch too.
Try it again when you get a chance.
sec
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 04:53 PM   #566
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
cp is a helluva middle man.
I slurr when I talk anymore, ****in brain cancer, so I try to type, but tremors are a bitch too.
Try it again when you get a chance.
sec

You sound like me. That why I figured that I would decide to make my place on my terms and when my brain gets to mushy
Old 06-07-2023, 05:18 PM   #567
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Probably just ****ed up from the infusion or I’m a dick.
sec
Likely both.

I don't know what's up with the brain cancer but my dad got it (agent orange) and 4 guys I worked with came down with it. One was only 24.

I don't remember this being a very common thing. Growing up it was always used in movies or soaps because it was so rare that nobody really knew how it worked and it could explain away any change they needed a character to make.

It's almost common now. And you want creepy?

The old man me and my dad bought this house from had terminal cancer and sold the house/duplex 'cause they were going to spend the money on his care and a facility. Then my dad got terminal cancer. Then my dad's dog just died two weeks ago of terminal cancer. That got me a lot more than I thought it would. This house 'be ****'n cursed or something...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2023, 10:04 PM   #568
Broncos Suck

My love and prayers go out to all you guys.

I'm actually a semi-refugee from a Denver sports forum as I'm from Denver and are a Broncos fan. Quality of posting on Denver forums is pretty lame and it's too circle-jerky. I really do like the size of this forum and the spirited political discourse.

I'm currently drowning my sorrows in the NBA Finals and if you wish to use me as a pin cushion for Broncos jokes and mockery, help yourselves. I won't disagree with any of it.
Enid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 10:11 PM   #569
Supporter

Goddamn, I love that you guys are making jokes. I don’t have anything material to say other than you’re in my thoughts.

Much love.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 10:21 PM   #570
Broncos Suck

Also FYI, I am unable to restrain myself from calling the Chiefs the Chiefs, so that will be happening.

(That's funny! Autocorrect! You people ruined my fun!!! MY ONLY FUN!!)

LOOK guys --- I need at least one derogatory name for the damned Chiefs!