Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:07 AM   #5611
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Look, I'm good with the tyreek trade and always have been. But c'mon now with the slander that he makes our offense worse. We planned for juju to play off of him and likely still land Pacheco. Yeah that easily puts us over the top against Cincinnati... Handily.
If we stay pat and ask Mahomes to game manage a bunch of garbage across the finish line and he pulls it off...again, I will be ecstatic.

But next offseason I will be promoting nothing but giving our God QB real weapons.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 11:08 AM   #5612
MVP

I remember in the 1996 season, the Chiefs started using Dale Carter on passing plays.

So we're not there yet.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:09 AM   #5613
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
This simply cannot be ALL on the WR's. They're not THAT bad.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:10 AM   #5614
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
That TD drop was just so damn discouraging. I mean it’s a tough catch, but an NFL WR has to make that play.
It really wasn't even that tough. If you're a starting receiver for the Kansas City Chiefs with Patrick Mahomes at QB and you can't make that play, GTFO. I don't want you on this team.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:10 AM   #5615
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
And that's fine. Kicking money down only backfires if a player declines. That's why we don't really care that we have Mahomes that 40mil extra over the next 4 years. Because we don't expect him to decline. I didn't expect Tyreek to decline so that's why I would have signed him. I didn't expect that he would be the best non-QB in the league though. That would have just been the cherry on top.
Hill is a unicorn but some credit has to go to McDaniel's offense and how he utilizes Hill. I don't remember Hill operating over the middle like he does with the Dolphins but I could be mis remembering. I think he was running alot of deep stuff to clear out for Kelce and others. He still does that but he is feasting on the short routes.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:12 AM   #5616
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
If we stay pat and ask Mahomes to game manage a bunch of garbage across the finish line and he pulls it off...again, I will be ecstatic.

But next offseason I will be promoting nothing but giving our God QB real weapons.
Kelce and Rice aren't exactly "garbage" but I guess all of you have to talk like this to support your narrative.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:14 AM   #5617
The man you could post like.

We're really STILL pining for Hill, eh? Even after all the shit he's talked about how poorly he was utilized here. This fan base really doesn't know how to just take a bad loss on the chin without resorting to stomping tantrums anymore.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:14 AM   #5618
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
This simply cannot be ALL on the WR's. They're not THAT bad.

No, they aren't just terrible all around. But really which one can you count on in critical situations? 2nd and intermediate, 3rd and long, RZ, 3rd and short, situational football?

I think the answer this year has been "no one."

It was supposed to be Skyy, and/or Toney, but Skyy has turned out to be a bust, and Toney hasn't lived up to his potential. And the rest of our WRs either aren't suited for the role (MVS/Watson), or haven't shown any consistency executing properly in those situations.

In the meantime, we've watched Andy try all kinds of things to try and address the problem, with limited success.

But what the offense needs is for one of these guys to be the reliable possession receiver when Travis is either not on the field or covered. And none of these guys has the ability or the experience/football IQ to get that done.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:15 AM   #5619
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
We're really STILL pining for Hill, eh? Even after all the shit he's talked about how poorly he was utilized here. This fan base really doesn't know how to just take a bad loss on the chin without resorting to stomping tantrums anymore.
These ****ing people are insufferable.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:20 AM   #5620
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
I don't think anybody is really pining. Think someone dropped a clickbait bomb out of nowhere.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:24 AM   #5621
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post

See, I was there this offseason. I thought it was a miracle what happened last year and figured no way it could be done again this year.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-31-2023, 11:26 AM   #5622
Choco Favre

We've played a cupcake schedule too
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:27 AM   #5623
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
See, I was there this offseason. I thought it was a miracle what happened last year and figured no way it could be done again this year.
We know, you said it all thru last years super bowl season.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:27 AM   #5624
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
And you've been proven right as the Chiefs haven't won a SB in October!
Old 10-31-2023, 11:27 AM   #5625
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
A lot of guys would've made that play. DRob probably makes that catch.
Yep. Abd here's something else. Skyy Moore NEVER makes that play. Maybe Toney does though. See what I did there? I just got sucked in by the possibility of Toney living up to his potential. How likely is that? We have WR problems...
TEX has disabled reputation