Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-22-2007, 07:09 PM  
Time to get hit!

I have a date.

I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****

Last edited by luv; 03-08-2010 at 01:24 AM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #5596
Time to get hit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

We can't even have a conversation with each other. She acts nothing like women I like she's just not my type.
Again with the defensiveness. Are you trainable?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #5597
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I hope I'm the best man.
Then I'd tell people I slept with the best man.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #5598
Time to get hit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Sounds just like marriage to me.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #5599
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Again with the defensiveness. Are you trainable?
As far as what...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #5600
Time to get hit!

Quote:
As far as what...
Whatever I say. Duh.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:42 PM   #5601
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
If this is really pimp juice....I'm Hugh Heffner and Colin ferrel combined.
Yes I'm sure you have mad game...
Old 03-18-2009, 08:42 PM   #5602
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Whatever I say. Duh.
Nice.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-18-2009, 08:43 PM   #5603
Time to get hit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Nice.
See? This guy is already at least partially there.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #5604
MER

Quote:
Then I'd tell people I slept with the best man.
Elvis could officiate. A storm trooper could walk her down the aisle. Travis Tritt playing in the background. Keg in a pretty yellow frock skipping and tossing red rose petals.

Oh let me plan this.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #5605
oxymoron

Quote:
I hope I'm the best man.
You're not getting me in a dress, bridesmaid or otherwise.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:46 PM   #5606
MER

haahahaha

Why are you always thinking what I'm thinking when I'm thinking it?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:46 PM   #5607
Hockey Town

Quote:
haahahaha

Why are you always thinking what I'm thinking when I'm thinking it?
He knew exactly where that was going.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:47 PM   #5608
Supporter

Quote:
Yes I'm sure you have mad game...
You're right, I probably have sorry game compared to a mother's basement dwelling troglodyte who learned everything he knows about dating from watching pRon and thinks every chic does anal. You're a real catch, I'm sure you drop more bitches/day than cookie crumbs.

I'm apparently no Austin-3hief, but I did just fine for myself back in the day.

I guess I'll have to defer my bride of 5+ years to your superior skillzzzzz. Its just lucky for me I won her from KGB in the poker game or I'd be applying to be your wingman so I could catch the crumbs from those goth-wynona judd lookalikes you're bufuing every day.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:47 PM   #5609
Time to get hit!

Quote:
Elvis could officiate. A storm trooper could walk her down the aisle. Travis Tritt playing in the background. Keg in a pretty yellow frock skipping and tossing red rose petals.

Oh let me plan this.
I thought I was marrying Travis Tritt? I have to listen to his music, too? I may not like this arrangement.

Oh wait, keg skipping in a yellow frock and tossing rose petals. Nevermind. Please continue.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:48 PM   #5610
oxymoron

Birds of a feather.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.