Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2021, 07:10 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns

Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:42 PM   #541
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Obviously, you weren't aware of the status of our line in the Super Bowl.
Hey bud. Hope all is well. We are aware. And no one blames Mahomes for that. However, no one here will acknowledge the god awful secondary and LBs that were playing in the Chiefs Browns game, or acknowledge that we didnt start a receiver that was even faster than Travis Kelce. The chiefs were able to blitz at will on obvious passing downs, and keep 9, YES 9 people in the box on early downs. Those are all reasons, and great executions by both the Chiefs and Buccs. But, here and i understand where i am, thats a reasonable excuse for Chiefs fans, but Baker just sucks for the Browns. Its all good. Week one should be interesting.
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:44 PM   #542
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
I think he was referring to the general consensus that this was more of a KU board than any other local college team.

Hmm, maybe it time for a poll to see. Could be a close one?
I would of guessed Mizzou?
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:48 PM   #543
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkshock View Post
3500 yards is sub par considering he played 16 games. Yes his passer rating was good I guess we can agree he played the role of game manager well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A lot of that is skewed. There is no debate that the first 7 weeks of the season that Baker was bad. But I would say that was on the entire offense. There was no chemistry with OBJ, and still might not be because we have never seen it. Some was that the schedule the first 7 weeks in my opinion was tougher than the rest of the season, and there was no preseason at all, and the team, not just Baker was learning a new offense again for the 3rd time in three years. We will see, and ive been wrong before, but i believe that Baker wont finish in the top 5 in passing yards, but will finish in the top 5 in MVP. It will be a good season barring injury. Good luck this year.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:49 PM   #544
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Alright, so I did this in the playoffs, and Ill do this again. I am going to leave your guys board to you this week. Say good luck to all of you, and I will stop in to congratulate you either way after the game is over. Be well friends.
Old 09-04-2021, 03:05 PM   #545
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
I would of guessed Mizzou?
It's probably about even, but in any event non-KU fans certainly outnumber them.

Of course, were it not for basketball, nobody would give a crap about KU. And that has absolutely dick to do with football, which is sort of main reason people on this board are here in the first place.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 03:46 PM   #546
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
What’s the big deal, lots of superstar qbs get outdueled by Chad Henne in the postseason.
Dude.

People are acting like Henne balled out or something.

He made ONE PLAY.

Right after a horrible interception.

Okay, two plays kind of. The mad dash for first down in which he didn't quite make it, and executed the short pass to Hill on fourth down. Balls he's got.

But let's not act like he was lighting it up. I still think Moore played much, much better in relief of Mahomes than Henne.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 03:50 PM   #547
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Dude.

He made ONE PLAY.

Okay, two plays kind of. The mad dash for first down in which he didn't quite make it, and executed the short pass to Hill on fourth down. Balls he's got.

But let's not act like he was lighting it up. I still think Moore played much, much better in relief of Mahomes than Henne.
And sometimes that's all that you need or can reasonably expect from a backup suddenly thrown into a do-or-die scenario.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-04-2021, 04:03 PM   #548
Veteran

[QUOTE=Mav;15814842]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post

Interesting point. I guess Mahomes sucks. He got bested by a great defense in the super bowl and didnt even score a touchdown.......

Well, except all those other times where Mahomes has proven it time and time again on the biggest stages, you'd have an actual point. It seems silly to even bring this up with a QB that has gone 38-8 in his career.

Perhaps you should go watch the NFL Top 100 film on Pat Mahomes.....specifically what the Bucs were saying about Mahomes during said Super Bowl loss that you brought up.

And finally, I don't understand why you keep making this about Mahomes v. Mayfield.

This is about Baker Mayfield and Baker Mayfield alone and he couldn't make one play in probably the biggest football moment in his life, compounded by the fact that a 34 year old backup, in the same game, actually did....
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-04-2021, 04:18 PM   #549
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Dude.

He made ONE PLAY.

But that's the point of this whole discussion: When it came down to crunch time, Henne delivered, Mayfield did not. He had plenty of time (the Browns previous drive was an 8:17 75 yard TD drive, followed by a Henne interception in the end zone)....He got the ball back with 8 mins left.....

If we are to believe that Baker is in line to carry his team to a Super Bowl title, wouldn't it be reasonable to think that he would flourish in that situation? I mean, 12 yards in 7 plays in crunch time.....I mean, he couldn't make one play at the most critical time????
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-04-2021, 04:19 PM   #550
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkshock View Post
The team improved yes, Baker - not so much as far as I could see.
You did it to yourself
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210830_211645.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	123042  
eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-04-2021, 04:23 PM   #551
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg View Post
You did it to yourself
Damn, bamboozled. I guess he's right guys. Baker = Mahomes. Better look out.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-04-2021, 04:28 PM   #552
Starter

Quote:
You did it to yourself
Our mistake… Baker is definitely superior to Mahomes based on 8 games in 2020. Really showed in that playoff game where Mahomes put up better stats while not even playing the whole game.
PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-04-2021, 04:33 PM   #553
Veteran

Quote:
You did it to yourself
You did it to yourself

Baker Mayfield Career:
W/L: 22-23
241.4 Yards per Game
61.9 completion %
75/43 TDs / INTs
Rating: 89.1
1 playoff win

Alex Smith KC career:
W/L: 50-26
231.7 Yards per Game
65.1 completion %
102-33 TDs / INTs
Rating: 94.8
1 playoff win

P.S. I still don't understand why these Browns guys want to have a Mahomes/Mayfield dick measuring contest.....there is no comparison....
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 04:38 PM   #554
Banned

Don't kill the messenger... they are just stats. Not saying baker is better than mahomes
eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-04-2021, 04:42 PM   #555
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes View Post
Our mistake… Baker is definitely superior to Mahomes based on 8 games in 2020. Really showed in that playoff game where Mahomes put up better stats while not even playing the whole game.
Especially since this was the "gauntlet" that the Browns had to go through in those 8 games:

Texans
Eagles
Jaguars
Titans (only real "quality" win)
Ravens (lost)
Giants
Jets (lost)
Steelers - Baker went for a whole 196 yds in that one!

I would sure hope anyone would cakewalk through that schedule

EDIT: I did not see the "includes playoffs" asterisk.....so Baker gets another Steelers game and Chiefs game, but none the less: Jets/Giants/Jaguars/WK 17 Steelers and a totally done Steelers the following week.....whoopie!

Last edited by mililo4cpa; 09-04-2021 at 04:47 PM..