Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-25-2024, 05:37 PM  
The pizza king of kansas

***** The Official Chiefs cut to 53 man roster thread***** Updated.

Please keep zammit and release toney please.

Official initially 53 man roster

Offense (26)
Quarterbacks (2): Patrick Mahomes, Carson Wentz
Running backs (2): Isiah Pacheco, Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Fullbacks (1): Carson Steele
Wide receivers (7): Hollywood Brown, Rashee Rice, Xavier Worthy, Justin Watson, Skyy Moore, Mecole Hardman, JuJu Smith-Schuster
Tight ends (4): Travis Kelce, Noah Gray, Jared Wiley, Peyton Hendershot
Offensive line (10): LT Kingsley Suamataia, LG Joe Thuney, C Creed Humphrey, RG Trey Smith, RT Jawaan Taylor, Wanya Morris, Mike Caliendo, Hunter Nourzad, Ethan Driskell, CJ Hanson

Defense (24)
Defensive tackles (4): Chris Jones, Turk Wharton, Derrick Nnadi, Mike Pennel
Defensive ends (5): George Karlaftis, Mike Danna, Malik Herring, Felix Anudike-Uzomah, Cam Thomas
Linebackers (5): Nick Bolton, Drue Tranquill, Leo Chenal, Jack Cochrane, Cam Jones
Cornerbacks (6): Trent McDuffie, Jaylen Watson, Joshua Williams, Nahzeeh Johnson, Nic Jones, Chris Roland-Wallace
Safeties (4): Justin Reid, Bryan Cook, Chamarri Conner, Jaden Hicks

Last edited by big nasty kcnut; Today at 06:08 PM..
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:33 PM   #541
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
CEH makes it. CP menstrates.
Skyy Moore replaced CEH as this forum's whipping boy. Crying about CEH not being cut is so 2023.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:33 PM   #542
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
That was Damien Williams. He was worried about his mom I believe.
You know, I think you're right. Niang did say he did it because of COVID, though.

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2021...-out-decision/

Quote:
“I just weighed it out and logically it seemed like the best decision to make,” Niang told reporters on Sunday. “I just didn’t feel comfortable. Not knowing enough about the (COVID-19), it felt like a logical thing to do.”

“I don’t regret my decision,” Niang said. “At the time, I thought it was the best decision to make for me. I was thinking long-term, and that’s what I decided.”
Regardless, sucks he didn't work out, but good riddance.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:34 PM   #543
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Sky makes it. CP inserts bigger tampon. Heavy flow
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:34 PM   #544
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
What's the deal with cutting our 6th round corner Hadden?
rounds 5-7 aren't guarantees to make the team and I guess he didn't impress
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:37 PM   #545
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
rounds 5-7 aren't guarantees to make the team and I guess he didn't impress
Verch has a 120% hit rate on day 3 corners though.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Today, 05:37 PM   #546
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
You know, I think you're right. Niang did say he did it because of COVID, though.

That was the exact quote to which I was referring. Like I said: no room for interpretation.
GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 05:38 PM   #547
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post

It sucks because he always looked like a giant human. (Which is quite the feat amongst NFL linemen) But he was so slow. I imagine his hip injury diminished his speed and push to some extent. I had the same surgery on my hip and it was never the same.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 05:38 PM   #548
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
CEH makes it. CP menstrates.
Big fan of his, are ya?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:42 PM   #549
Inmem 2.0

Alof of teams took Niang off their boards so the fact he played this long is kind of a success for him
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:45 PM   #550
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Big fan of his, are ya?
Bigger fan of you whining over pointless shit. Let’s hear some..
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 05:45 PM   #551
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Obviously, there are places the Chiefs could be better or deeper.

That said, this is still a very exciting roster. A lot of talent. At least a good player or two at almost every position group.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:49 PM   #552
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

lol if we sign Frank Gore Jr after the Bills cut him today I’ll laugh so hard
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:58 PM   #553
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
lol if we sign Frank Gore Jr after the Bills cut him today I’ll laugh so hard
Would
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:58 PM   #554
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If I had to choose from Driskell or Morris to start the 2025 season, I’d take Driskell.

He can move and has massive length. Just get stronger and a little more polished. There’s legit talent there.
I honestly was shocked when I saw how nimble he looked in preseason. Here was my evaluation after watching him in Senior Bowl practices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Jayhawk Austin Booker looking really nice at DE. Although the Left Tackle he’s facing, 6’9” 330lb Ethan Driskell is getting beaten like a drum by everyone I’ve seen him face. Dude is enormous, but moves like he’s wearing cement shoes.

Hope the Donks or the Faid take Bo Nix. He’s looked terrible so far today.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:01 PM   #555
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I honestly was shocked when I saw how nimble he looked in preseason. Here was my evaluation after watching him in Senior Bowl practices.
Almost makes you wonder if there was something going on with Driskell at the time.

Maybe a nagging injury or whatever slowing him down.

That dude was moving on a big run by Prince. He steamrolled a couple guys downfield.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.