Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-22-2007, 07:09 PM  
Time to get hit!

I have a date.

I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****

Last edited by luv; 03-08-2010 at 01:24 AM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:50 PM   #5521
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Well he obviously isn't meeting the right girls.
I'm envisioning him with a real freak. Hilarity.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:51 PM   #5522
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I'm envisioning him with a real freak. Hilarity.
That's what we all want, those wholesome church puritan chicks don't do anything for me.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:51 PM   #5523
oxymoron

Quote:
That's what we all want, those wholesome church puritan chicks don't do anything for me.
Think of it as a challenge.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:54 PM   #5524
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Think of it as a challenge.
Good rule of thumb never marry a chick that loves God more than you...

I'm never going to go to church ever so its best I avoid the religious chicks.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:56 PM   #5525
oxymoron

Quote:
Good rule of thumb never marry a chick that loves God more than you...

I'm never going to go to church ever so its best I avoid the religious chicks.
Never marry a chick that loves ****ing more than you, either.

I'm with you on the atheist chicks, though. I'm sure it's even more of a deal-breaker for them than for us.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:57 PM   #5526
Hockey Town

I enjoy atheism...any chick who is into that is ok in my book.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:19 PM   #5527
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
I enjoy atheism...any chick who is into that is ok in my book.
Ditto that a really big test in my book
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:20 PM   #5528
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Ditto that a really big test in my book
I wonder if we are pissing off the Christians.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:22 PM   #5529
I'll be back.

Well you scared off Iowanian.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:23 PM   #5530
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
Well you scared off Iowanian.
Dude he doesn't like me either, it's nothing to give a shit about.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:24 PM   #5531
I'll be back.

I'm more of a bitch than most.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:25 PM   #5532
"Think BOOM!"

I corrupted a very naive Christian girl once when I was in college. I heard that she ended up killing herself.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:26 PM   #5533
Hockey Town

If a girl kills herself after waking up and seeing she slept with you....not a good sign.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:26 PM   #5534
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
If a girl kills herself after waking up and seeing she slept with you....not a good sign.
I never slept with her, and this was years after we "dated."
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:27 PM   #5535
Hockey Town

Dongers idea of corrupting must really suck then.