Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 02:07 PM   #5086
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Can someone shoot me a quick text when we're all done kicking 'Zilla in the balls?

And no, Billay, I don't mean anymore dick pics.
Let's head over to the NBA thread and talk about Michael Jordan.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 02:36 PM   #5087
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I promise you Andy Reid was plenty aware that juju was a primary wr option who got 8+ targets a game. And nobody early on was filling that void. What filled that void was rashee proving he can be a primary target way sooner than expected.
I'm pretty sure Andy figured we could do better than Juju on one leg, even if it took a little while to show out.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 03:08 PM   #5088
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Sure, but that's the point: we always had the ability to do that. And it's not as if we made any huge wholesale changes. Some very minor tweaks and we already seem like we're in a much better place than we were when this thread was started.

So, I'd say those people who just urged patience from the start have by and large seen some validation. Is it complete? Absolutely not. They're still working through stuff and this team very well might not win the SB. In fact, they probably won't.

For me it's always been about the process that Veach undertook. Did it make sense what he was trying to accomplish while balancing resource constraints? And I've always felt that even if this WR corps didn't work this year, I knew what he was attempting to do, and I could absolutely see the logic in it.

6-1 with this team playing well in all three phases feels amazing.
I think KC's WRs are pretty crappy but I'm not upset at Veach about that.

Honestly, if you gave most other teams KC's WRs (and not Kelce), how are they going to do with them? I would think they would struggle mightily.

But Mahomes does eat up a lot of cap space and even great GMs don't bat 100%. Salary cap and draft is designed to create parity and work against dynasty. So you have to go go cheaper somewhere and take chances.

You either get higher floor, lower ceiling guys, or higher ceiling, lower floor guys. Toney has already paid off last year, but it's clear you can't count on him for anything.

KC is still the leading SB contender and Rice and company have things looking up.

Doesn't mean this group doesn't stand out as an obvious weakness compared to the rest of the team.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 03:58 PM   #5089
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
You said there was nothing to unlock. Which is to suggest there was never anything wrong with our pass offense in the first place. Then continue to insist that anyone who thinks we could’ve been better thinks we’re going to become the 2018 offense.

Rashee getting 50% of the snaps where he originally was getting a few, adding hardman to the mix, relegating toney (and hopefully skyy) to more of a niche role is a major adjustment. And it will make us much better despite your insistence that the first half offense we had is anywhere near our ceiling. We are trending to a WAY better rotation now than we began with. Surely you don’t believe that makes a huge difference in what we will see in the second half vs the first half. I’m not even being the pessimist here
Nobody said anything about being anywhere near the ceiling. In fact, pretty much everyone you're arguing with has only been preaching patience, and that things aren't nearly as bad as some people keep insisting - just that it's not the sort of all world offense of 2018-2021. It won't be, because we're paying Mahomes now.

Skyy and Toney got first dibs because it was a reasonable idea that in year two, they'd be ahead. Toney missing all of camp screwed that, and Skyy has underwhelmed. So yeah, Rice's package grows every week. Just like Veach told us it would.

And I expect that's going to continue as long as he's productive. And Skyy is seeing less snaps because he hasn't been.

Hardman should slide back into the gadget role, and Toney should be ready to go back to proper WR duty. And if he just suddenly is lesser talent than he showed last year, he'll get less run.

All of these possibilities have been accounted for. The only thing that might have been a real problem was Ritchie and Watson both being unavailable. Well, and Toney missing all of camp. And no Kelce week one.

You keep INSISTING that Rice getting more run is some damning evidence of the plan gone awry, and that's just dumb.

They went up and got him for a reason. They knew they wanted to go young. One of the young guys is a hit already. Yay! Sweet!

I don't even you know what you're arguing anymore.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 04:50 PM   #5090
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

WHEN DOES RICHIE JAMES COME BACK?

He was listed on the week 1 injury report with a knee injury. He was playing with an injury so not surprising he was not very effective. I still have hope that if he can come back healthy he will be useful. Hopefully take Skyy's spot.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 10:04 PM   #5091
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Nobody said anything about being anywhere near the ceiling. In fact, pretty much everyone you're arguing with has only been preaching patience, and that things aren't nearly as bad as some people keep insisting - just that it's not the sort of all world offense of 2018-2021. It won't be, because we're paying Mahomes now.

Skyy and Toney got first dibs because it was a reasonable idea that in year two, they'd be ahead. Toney missing all of camp screwed that, and Skyy has underwhelmed. So yeah, Rice's package grows every week. Just like Veach told us it would.

And I expect that's going to continue as long as he's productive. And Skyy is seeing less snaps because he hasn't been.

Hardman should slide back into the gadget role, and Toney should be ready to go back to proper WR duty. And if he just suddenly is lesser talent than he showed last year, he'll get less run.

All of these possibilities have been accounted for. The only thing that might have been a real problem was Ritchie and Watson both being unavailable. Well, and Toney missing all of camp. And no Kelce week one.

You keep INSISTING that Rice getting more run is some damning evidence of the plan gone awry, and that's just dumb.

They went up and got him for a reason. They knew they wanted to go young. One of the young guys is a hit already. Yay! Sweet!

I don't even you know what you're arguing anymore.

You’re not accounting for the fact that somebody said something mean to me!!!!! /zilla
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2023, 12:04 AM   #5092
SuperBowl or bust

I wonder if we will see Skyy Moore get a long look and more than normal targets against Denver. A big part of the snap disbursement so far has to have been to get him snaps to coach him up with. You’d have to think that the coaches have to be as disappointed as we are and might want to give him a shot before the trade deadline to see if they should pull the trigger on a potential trade to help the position group or to continue to let the situation play out.

I’m not a big fan of Jeudy at this point…especially with the 5th year option being guaranteed…but the kid was a tremendous route runner in college. Just not convinced he could learn the offense enough to provide an impact before the bills are due.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2023, 06:32 AM   #5093
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I wonder if we will see Skyy Moore get a long look and more than normal targets against Denver. A big part of the snap disbursement so far has to have been to get him snaps to coach him up with. You’d have to think that the coaches have to be as disappointed as we are and might want to give him a shot before the trade deadline to see if they should pull the trigger on a potential trade to help the position group or to continue to let the situation play out.

I’m not a big fan of Jeudy at this point…especially with the 5th year option being guaranteed…but the kid was a tremendous route runner in college. Just not convinced he could learn the offense enough to provide an impact before the bills are due.
What team is going to trade for Skyy Moore? I can't see any team being that desperate to even give us a 5th round pick for him. He sucks.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 10-27-2023, 07:04 AM   #5094
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

Dont wonder. No team is going to trade for Skyy Moore.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-29-2023, 05:04 PM   #5095
Champs!

I think it's appropriate to bring this matter back to our attention. Veach needs to understand that going to Dollar Tree or trading monopoly money for low cost, bargain bin receivers, isn't cutting it.

That needs to be rectified either by the trade deadline or the offseason, because this group?

Woof.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2023, 05:05 PM   #5096
The man you could post like.

Welp. This game may have been the catalyst to swing for the fences.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2023, 05:07 PM   #5097
MVP

People I hate most on Earth in order:

1. Skyy Moore
2. MVS
3. Hardman

You will not win a ****ing thing running these clowns out there the rest of the year. You deserve to lose if you do it. Period.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-29-2023, 05:09 PM   #5098
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
People I hate most on Earth in order:

1. Skyy Moore
2. MVS
3. Hardman

You will not win a ****ing thing running these clowns out there the rest of the year. You deserve to lose if you do it. Period.
Trust the Plan.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2023, 05:09 PM   #5099
"You like to drink?"

Phillip Gaines over Tyler Lockett is a gift that jeeps on giving
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2023, 05:11 PM   #5100
MVP

Nice return Hardman.

More garbage.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.