Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 11:56 AM   #5071
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Only way Denver would do that is if they believe Jeudy would hurt the Chiefs.

What Denver believes is of no consequence.

They aren’t a smart football organization.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 11:56 AM   #5072
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Woah

Vegas Lists Chiefs as Favorite to Acquire Broncos WR Jerry Jeudy

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/...ry-jeudy-trade
Thanks Steve Smith.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 11:57 AM   #5073
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
You've said this multiple times.

No, I didn't say any of that. Stop making my argument something it's not so you can refute it.

I said the offense was never locked. The statistics of the start, say the same.

It's not the fire breathing offense of 2018, but it's still a top 10 offense in the league. All while being "bumpy" or whatever you want it to be. They haven't adjusted to anything, if you wanna think they have so you feel justified in your opinion of "being critical of the past", go for it I guess.
You said there was nothing to unlock. Which is to suggest there was never anything wrong with our pass offense in the first place. Then continue to insist that anyone who thinks we could’ve been better thinks we’re going to become the 2018 offense.

Rashee getting 50% of the snaps where he originally was getting a few, adding hardman to the mix, relegating toney (and hopefully skyy) to more of a niche role is a major adjustment. And it will make us much better despite your insistence that the first half offense we had is anywhere near our ceiling. We are trending to a WAY better rotation now than we began with. Surely you don’t believe that makes a huge difference in what we will see in the second half vs the first half. I’m not even being the pessimist here
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 12:09 PM   #5074
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
You said there was nothing to unlock. Which is to suggest there was never anything wrong with our pass offense in the first place. Then continue to insist that anyone who thinks we could’ve been better thinks we’re going to become the 2018 offense.

Rashee getting 50% of the snaps where he originally was getting a few, adding hardman to the mix, relegating toney (and hopefully skyy) to more of a niche role is a major adjustment. And it will make us much better despite your insistence that the first half offense we had is anywhere near our ceiling. We are trending to a WAY better rotation now than we began with. Surely you don’t believe that makes a huge difference in what we will see in the second half vs the first half. I’m not even being the pessimist here
JFC man, you are like the BEP of football conversation. You twist people's words with saying this suggests x. Just take people at what they say. Stop adding narratives to fit the argument you want to make. It's a pretty disengenuous way to go about things, especially when you're trying to say you feel forced into saying something because you can't stand by and watch people say things they never ****ing said.

Last edited by raybec 4; 10-26-2023 at 12:29 PM..
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 12:20 PM   #5075
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Toney got fewer snaps after he got hurt (again). If he continues to get fewer, sure, have your flowers I guess.

Again, I never once said "near their ceiling".

Good god man.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 01:15 PM   #5076
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
JFC man, you are like the BEP of football conversation. You twist people's words with saying this suggests x. Just take people at what they say. Stop adding narratives to fit the argument you want to make. It's a pretty disengenuous way to go about things, especially when you're trying to say you feel forced into saying something because you can't stand by and watch people say things they never ****ing said.
Stop with the straw man argument…
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 01:26 PM   #5077
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Ok, then tell people to stop revising history as if our pass offense didn't have problems early on. The same people who insist that this was expected are the same ones who get defensive as hell at any minor criticism. You can’t play both sides of the fence and insist “we knew it would be bumpy” then get defensive as hell when everyone hints at any early bumpiness.

this whole shit started when o.city called people stupid as shit for having the audacity to not effusively praise our first half performance. Of course I’m not gonna take that lying down. If you’re gonna rub it in our face as if our first half bumpiness is validation that our initial wr rotation was plenty good enough, I’m not gonna defend that shit. It’s ok to be optimistic about the future while being critical of the past. Reid and veach acknowledged the shortcomings and they’ve adjusted it. It’s ok to say that.
Stop, dude.

Just stop.

I'm sorry people said mean things to you about your WR opinions.

Get over it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 01:29 PM   #5078
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Not sure how the bolded part doesn't make sense? It's what people have been saying since week 1.

There's a difference between being oblivious to issues and telling people to StFU about them because it'll be fine.

I seriously doubt anyone in week 1 was saying "all those dropped passes are fine, they can continue dropping 10 passes a week and win a SB".

You might take it as defensiveness, but it's probably more like aggravation of people jumping in to take a dump on single game performances so they can extrapolate out the entire season.

Maybe stop taking shit so personally if you think this thread has been some big us vs them thing beyond people telling the chicken littles to calm the **** down.

There's little to be "right" about in that stance... it's just good advice.
Otwp is barely participating. He came in here polite as can be and got clobbered for voicing mild criticism. There are a million voices gang piling on a few with the “audacity” to voice some criticism. So yeah when o.city post calls critics who dare to poke at our first half performance as being dumb, I’ll respond. When it gets rubbed in our faces, even though the critics were just as right as the supporters, I’ll respond.

I’ve never called anyone dumb. I don’t take it personally. I post a lot because everyone else gave up fighting because anyone who says anything remotely critical gets clobbered for it. There are plenty of people who post with the same damn frequency and enthusiasm who don’t get singled out like me. It’s a football board. We don’t have to all agree. In fact it’s better when we don’t
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 01:35 PM   #5079
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
We’ve played 7 games and 4 of them were against bottom 4 pass yardage defenses. 5 after this week. That’s a good bounce.

Chicago was on meltdown
Jets lost rodgers 10 minutes into the season
Denver has been in full tank mode and we get them twice
Staley is on the hottest of seats because of his teams defensive meltdown
And Minnesota isn’t very good

You can’t deny that we’ve had a very favorable schedule this year especially for the pass offense.
So what?

Chicago drafted a terrible QB. (Been there. Done that)

Jets have top 5 draft picks all over that defensive roster and banked on an aging QB, and it blew up in their faces. (Been there. Done that x 5.)

Denver can be in full tank mode for the rest of my life and I’ll point and laugh.

Staley has offensive and defensive talent all over the field and can’t put it together. **** him/them.

Minnesota just beat the best team in the NFC at home. And played the Chiefs tough in there also.

The Chiefs have taken on all comers and they ****ing win. It only seems to matter to a few hard heads who think the season has to go according to what their NFL minds think it should go. Have you done this with every other division leader? Is their division so tough top to bottom, that it’s sent you and the usual suspects into the labyrinth of “We won, but”!? Eat an oil drum of peens.

Holy ****, I’ve never seen any group so full of shit. (Well, maybe Denver fans in the 98/99 years).
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 01:36 PM   #5080
Andy Reid Supporter

Would rather have Jeudy bc he represents a route running presence which we clearly don't have due to Skyy being a bust.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 01:57 PM   #5081
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
So what?

Chicago drafted a terrible QB. (Been there. Done that)

Jets have top 5 draft picks all over that defensive roster and banked on an aging QB, and it blew up in their faces. (Been there. Done that x 5.)

Denver can be in full tank mode for the rest of my life and I’ll point and laugh.

Staley has offensive and defensive talent all over the field and can’t put it together. **** him/them.

Minnesota just beat the best team in the NFC at home. And played the Chiefs tough in there also.

The Chiefs have taken on all comers and they ****ing win. It only seems to matter to a few hard heads who think the season has to go according to what their NFL minds think it should go. Have you done this with every other division leader? Is their division so tough top to bottom, that it’s sent you and the usual suspects into the labyrinth of “We won, but”!? Eat an oil drum of peens.

Holy ****, I’ve never seen any group so full of shit. (Well, maybe Denver fans in the 98/99 years).
When people keep insisting that this is the same offensive production as last year or that our pass offense hasn’t had quite a few challenges, yeah that context matters. On pass offense we’ve been below what we are capable of and we’ve done it against largely bad pass defenses. It is taking the data that is being presented as absolute with a heavy grain of salt.

And that’s ok. We are all on the same page that the rotation we are evolving to is much much better. We all agree skyy and Toney have been very disappointing. We know hardman was brought in to largely patch up some holes in our pass offense. Most people agree that the solutions are way better which suggests we weren’t playing close to our potential. So why is that controversial?
Old 10-26-2023, 01:58 PM   #5082
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Would rather have Jeudy bc he represents a route running presence which we clearly don't have due to Skyy being a bust.
Jeudy would be a star here.

His ability to get open with route running is elite.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 02:04 PM   #5083
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Can someone shoot me a quick text when we're all done kicking 'Zilla in the balls?

And no, Billay, I don't mean anymore dick pics.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 02:05 PM   #5084
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Can someone shoot me a quick text when we're all done kicking 'Zilla in the balls?

OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 02:06 PM   #5085
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Zilla:

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote