Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 02:34 PM   #4936
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
yeah...probably stupid but having a better defense worries me a bit for the postseason...i mean we all remember tennessee

and it's not like this offense can't disappear at times
Very stupid.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 02:35 PM   #4937
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Why couldn’t the offense do anything until the final few minutes in the 2nd half last week?

I assume we were trying to score when we only had a 1 score lead.
Again, clearly the biggest issue here for many of you is expectations.

They still scored 31, and yet here you are bitching.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 02:36 PM   #4938
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
because the other guys get paid too?

All the Chargers did was stop playing so much soft zone and challenged our receivers a bit more.

And they are not a good defense against the pass but our offense kept punting.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 02:36 PM   #4939
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Sure as long as your fellow WR cult members acknowledge that you've now moved the goalposts from "how can it be as good as last year when we don't even have a 2nd option like JuJu?" to now complaining about the 3rd option and essentially bitching because this offense isn't all-time great level.

Do you realize how absolutely ridiculous your expectations are? Do you understand how spoiled you've become?
I’m really trying to take the middle ground here. I’m enthusiastic that Rice is better than expected and cautiously optimistic that a 3rd option steps up as a consistent target. By consistent, I’m asking for someone who can get maybe 4-5 catches and 40-50 yards a game most weeks. I don’t think that’s unreasonable at all. I don’t think MVS is consistent enough to do that on a consistent basis and this should be the opportunity for Moore to step into that Edelman type role many thought he was capable of.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-25-2023, 02:38 PM   #4940
Generational Player

Quote:
Again, clearly the biggest issue here for many of you is expectations.

They still scored 31, and yet here you are bitching.

My expectations are that our offense will be able to score late in the game against a tough defense in the playoffs when we need to have it.

That's it.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 02:40 PM   #4941
MVP

Quote:
WHEN you play someone matters as much as WHO you play.

We played the Lions without Kelce and Toney, who missed all of camp, had a historically bad game. And we lost by one point.

We also kneeled twice to run out the clock with first downs inside the five yard line because the game was won.

Raw stats with no context don't really tell the whole story.

This offense is growing, looking better every week.
I'm not arguing with you, but just pointing something out.

Comments like what I bolded is why Zilla (right or wrong) is arguing with some of you.

Saying the offense is looking better every week when they only put up 19 points against the 30th ranked passing offense two weeks ago, and disappeared for nearly the entire 2nd half on Sunday against the 32 ranked passing defense...

Well, it's just not true.

Personally, I don't give a shit - like I said earlier, with the addition of Hardman and Rice getting an increase in snaps and targets, I think we'll be just fine when it matters most.

But I can understand why he's arguing with some of you.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 02:41 PM   #4942
In Search of a Life

Quote:
My expectations are that our offense will be able to score late in the game against a tough defense in the playoffs when we need to have it.

That's it.
Did the offense not score late in the game, when they needed to have it, making it a 2 score game?

Sounds like they did exactly what you want, but you're still bitching...
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 02:42 PM   #4943
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post

Comments like what I bolded is why Zilla (right or wrong) is arguing with some of you.

Saying the offense is looking better every week when they only put up 19 points against the 30th ranked passing offense two weeks ago, and disappeared for nearly the entire 2nd half on Sunday against the 32 ranked passing defense...

Personally, I don't give a shit - like I said earlier, with the addition of Hardman and Rice getting an increase in snaps and targets, I think we'll be just fine when it matters most.

Well, they moved it at will the first half, moved down the field after the half and fumbled, then had a couple possessions where they were backup up to their goal line and punted.

It was essentially, 2 punt possessions.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 02:42 PM   #4944
MVP

Quote:
All the Chargers did was stop playing so much soft zone and challenged our receivers a bit more.

And they are not a good defense against the pass but our offense kept punting.
yeah, well, if you're expecting to absolutely smoke NFL franchises from opening gun to the finish line every game, you're going to be disappointed.

Their guys get paid too. Their coaches made adjustments, then KC made adjustments to the adjustments, and so on, and so on.

480 something yards and 31 points. That's plenty. Getting worried because a couple of drives didn't result in points? Dude, it's not Madden. It's the NFL.

If you are expecting the 2018 offense, you need to adjust your expectations. Mahomes is a huge chunk of the cap. The only star WR's we're going to have for the foreseeable future are the ones we're able to draft and develop.

They have given Mahomes a great defense and a really good offensive line. The rest we're trying to develop.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 02:44 PM   #4945
Generational Player

Quote:
Did the offense not score late in the game, when they needed to have it, making it a 2 score game?

Sounds like they did exactly what you want, but you're still bitching...
Yes they finally got points against one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL instead of punting.

What I wanted was for them to finish them much sooner instead of punting over and over.
Old 10-25-2023, 02:44 PM   #4946
In Search of a Life

Quote:

This is such disingenuous framing when they scored 31 points.
Old 10-25-2023, 02:45 PM   #4947
Generational Player

Quote:
yeah, well, if you're expecting to absolutely smoke NFL franchises from opening gun to the finish line every game, you're going to be disappointed.

Their guys get paid too. Their coaches made adjustments, then KC made adjustments to the adjustments, and so on, and so on.

480 something yards and 31 points. That's plenty. Getting worried because a couple of drives didn't result in points? Dude, it's not Madden. It's the NFL.

If you are expecting the 2018 offense, you need to adjust your expectations. Mahomes is a huge chunk of the cap. The only star WR's we're going to have for the foreseeable future are the ones we're able to draft and develop.

They have given Mahomes a great defense and a really good offensive line. The rest we're trying to develop.

Too many straw men you are arguing with.

But keep on keeping on.
Old 10-25-2023, 02:45 PM   #4948
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yes they finally got points against one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL instead of punting.

What I wanted was for them to finish them much sooner instead of punting over and over.
Sorry that the Chiefs aren't getting enough style points for you despite their 6-1 start and 1st place standing in the AFC.

So hard being a Chiefs fan these days.
Old 10-25-2023, 02:47 PM   #4949
MVP

Quote:

Dude, they had the Bell fumble, and then started two drives in the shadow of the endzone and punted. They punted three times all game. They lost a fumble and had an INT.

You guys act like they punted five series in a row or something.

484 yards. Won by two scores against a division opponent.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 02:47 PM   #4950
Generational Player

Quote:
Sorry that the Chiefs aren't getting enough style points for you despite their 6-1 start and 1st place standing in the AFC.

So hard being a Chiefs fan these days.
I don't care about style points.

I want to win another SB and we need to stop giving snaps to guys like Skyy Moore.