Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2021, 07:10 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns

Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2021, 06:27 PM   #481
MVP

Dwayne Rudd beating the drum
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 07:14 PM   #482
Bolton gonna knock you out

The absolute best thing to do in KC, that you can’t and never will get to do in Cleveland.... attend a Super Bowl Champions parade. 2nd in 3 years incoming.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 01:00 AM   #483
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
Baker couldn’t beat Chad freaking Henne….had the ball with 8 mins left, down 5. Went 12 yards in 7 plays. When you lose a playoff game where Chad Henne was the clutch QB, that’s a problem
Yeah man. Bakers fault that Nick Chubb dropped two passes. 1 that would have scored. The better team won that day. The Browns aren’t better than the Chiefs, but they are closer than anyone else in the AFC.
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 01:05 AM   #484
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Can you talk about their linebackers and secondary? Apart from Ward and the slot from the Rams who have they got? Greedy Williams has done nothing thus far in the league, Delpit is still dealing with his injury and hasn't taken a single snap in the league...they also don't have much push in the middle of their d-line.

This chiefs team have faced the Bills, Bears, Denver, Ravens, Pats, Tampa (first game), Miami, Saints, Jaggs, Niners etc defenses and I'd be very surprised if they are on those levels tbh.
Troy Hill was the number one rated slot corner in the league. Josh Johnson was the play caller for the number 1 Rams defense. Anthony Walker led the Colts in tackles last year. We drafted Greg Newsome. Ronnie Harrison will start at the other safety opposite Johnson. He was very good when not hurt. I have serious concerns about the dtackles and anyone opposite Myles. But the secondary is much improved and the linebackers are completely revamped. No one is going to stop Mahomes Kelce and Hill. But we upgraded the athleticism a lot.
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:30 AM   #485
Fan since 1997

What good is all that improved roster when Baker Mayfield is your QB?
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-04-2021, 03:25 AM   #486
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
What good is all that improved roster when Baker Mayfield is your QB?
What is wrong with Baker? The first Browns qb since Kosar to lead the team to a playoff win, and the first Browns qb to start 3 straight season openers. I’ve never understood the Baker disrespect. Is he Mahomes? No. Who is? I’d say Mahomes landed in a pretty good situation and Baker has survived what was one of the worst. It’s weird people think he’s bad.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 05:44 AM   #487
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
What is wrong with Baker? The first Browns qb since Kosar to lead the team to a playoff win, and the first Browns qb to start 3 straight season openers. I’ve never understood the Baker disrespect. Is he Mahomes? No. Who is? I’d say Mahomes landed in a pretty good situation and Baker has survived what was one of the worst. It’s weird people think he’s bad.
I’m not speaking on behalf of the poster you are replying to, but I gave a full synopsis of “what is wrong” with Baker, and Detox provided an excellent and simple analysis as well

And also keep in mind that Alex Smith also won a playoff game 30-0, in which he was gifted an early lead (much like Baker)

If you’re so blind to see that there is a problem with your QB, then I don’t know what to tell you….I guess that explains why you also liked Alex Smith.

In truth, I like Alex Smith too, and he was an integral part of the massive rebuild that ultimately led us to where we are today. But I never once thought Smith was going to lead us to the Super Bowl no more than I think Baker will with the Browns.

I guess where that leaves us is that the Browns could very well win on opening day….and the Browns have a nice team in general and will win quite a few games. But when crunch time come, and it will, I believe Baker will fold like a lawn chair.
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-04-2021, 05:54 AM   #488
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah man. Bakers fault that Nick Chubb dropped two passes. 1 that would have scored. The better team won that day. The Browns aren’t better than the Chiefs, but they are closer than anyone else in the AFC.
I’ll call your “Chubb dropped a pass”, and raise you a “down 24-0 in a playoff game”

It’s not my fault that you have way too much expectations for your QB….hate being the bearer of bad news. I actually like Baker and I like the Browns, but Baker is Alex Smith lite……sorry
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-04-2021, 07:01 AM   #489
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
I’m not speaking on behalf of the poster you are replying to, but I gave a full synopsis of “what is wrong” with Baker, and Detox provided an excellent and simple analysis as well

And also keep in mind that Alex Smith also won a playoff game 30-0, in which he was gifted an early lead (much like Baker)

If you’re so blind to see that there is a problem with your QB, then I don’t know what to tell you….I guess that explains why you also liked Alex Smith.

In truth, I like Alex Smith too, and he was an integral part of the massive rebuild that ultimately led us to where we are today. But I never once thought Smith was going to lead us to the Super Bowl no more than I think Baker will with the Browns.

I guess where that leaves us is that the Browns could very well win on opening day….and the Browns have a nice team in general and will win quite a few games. But when crunch time come, and it will, I believe Baker will fold like a lawn chair.
Never understood the Alex Smith or cousins comparison for baker. He isn't a checkdown master or doesn shrink in big games like cousins.

So what are the similarities?
eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:11 AM   #490
Consuming CP souls

Same old Browns, Mav. Like I told you last year
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:24 AM   #491
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Troy Hill was the number one rated slot corner in the league. Josh Johnson was the play caller for the number 1 Rams defense. Anthony Walker led the Colts in tackles last year. We drafted Greg Newsome. Ronnie Harrison will start at the other safety opposite Johnson. He was very good when not hurt. I have serious concerns about the dtackles and anyone opposite Myles. But the secondary is much improved and the linebackers are completely revamped. No one is going to stop Mahomes Kelce and Hill. But we upgraded the athleticism a lot.
The secondary has not proven anything though..greedy williams and newsome have not done anything and neither has delpit. Troy and Johnson are ok but we all know that rams defense was about ramsey and donald..not the slot corner. Anyway we'll see how it goes next sunday..should be a good game.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:26 AM   #492
Consuming CP souls

Same old Baker and same old sorry ass Browns. Beaten by a career backup in the 4ty quarter of a playoff game. Absolutely pathetic .
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 07:35 AM   #493
MVP

Cleveland's got a good squad.

People here just hate Mayfield for some reason. It's kind of pathological. I like the kid, personally.

I don't think they can beat a healthy KC, but I do expect them to be in a competition with Buffalo for second-best team in the AFC.

There's a tendency to oversimplify with some Chiefs fans these days. If he's not Mahomes, he sucks. If they're not as good as the Chiefs, they're pathetic. I'm a Chiefs fan, and I find it irritating. If Mahomes didn't exist, and we'd drafted Baker Mayfield, we'd be pretty excited. Of course, he does, and we didn't, and so the trash talking is what it is.

Barring a mass of injuries, I expect the AFC championship game will be in Arrowhead against either Cleveland or Buffalo.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 07:41 AM   #494
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Cleveland's got a good squad.

People here just hate Mayfield for some reason. It's kind of pathological. I like the kid, personally.

I don't think they can beat a healthy KC, but I do expect them to be in a competition with Buffalo for second-best team in the AFC.

There's a tendency to oversimplify with some Chiefs fans these days. If he's not Mahomes, he sucks. If they're not as good as the Chiefs, they're pathetic. I'm a Chiefs fan, and I find it irritating. If Mahomes didn't exist, and we'd drafted Baker Mayfield, we'd be pretty excited. Of course, he does, and we didn't, and so the trash talking is what it is.

Barring a mass of injuries, I expect the AFC championship game will be in Arrowhead against either Cleveland or Buffalo.
Same....old....Browns
Old 09-04-2021, 07:43 AM   #495
Consuming CP souls

Do you guys even watch football? Clowney was absolute garbage the last 2 seasons and yet every Turd Helmet fan talks as if he's some significant upgrade to a pathetic pass rush. Has he even had a sack the last 2 years? Moron Chiefs fans say Clark sucks and yet he has far out produced Clownboy.