Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-22-2007, 07:09 PM  
Time to get hit!

I have a date.

I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****

Last edited by luv; 03-08-2010 at 01:24 AM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #4846
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Buddha View Post
I can understand why... The longer you go on a dry spell, the more you start to think somethings wrong with you.

Some girls are just flat out easy. But at the same time these girls almost ALWAYS go for the "other" guy. What I'd like to know (and Claythan too, I'm guessing) is what these other guys got that makes women go, "I'd love to have a one night stand with him!" Cause we've all been around drunk girls who flirt with us, but at the end of the night... they leave with the other guy in the group.

Best of luck to Claythan. I know its some advice from someone who's severely fucked up socially, but life is only what you make it. If you wish you could get out of the house more, then just do. If you wish you had the energy to start running, just start running anyway. You gotta just do, and the rest will come.
The 'other guy' doesn't think. He acts. If he misses out on one woman, he moves on to the next without dwelling on why.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:33 PM   #4847
Time to get hit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
The 'other guy' doesn't think. He acts. If he misses out on one woman, he moves on to the next without dwelling on why.
So I just need to punch a few girls out to work my way up in line?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:35 PM   #4848
oxymoron

You're a chick, it's easy for you. Just show up and flash your boobs.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:36 PM   #4849
This is not an exit...

Quote:
Thanks. I think I'm done trying for a while. You gotta be this but not that, and its too hard to pretend.

You gotta be confident
You can't think too much
You can't hang around her too much
You gotta pretend like you don't want her.

So... Like I said to the girl at work. If you want me, come get me. Otherwise, screw it.
The Buddha Loves all of Deberg's threads.The Buddha Loves all of Deberg's threads.The Buddha Loves all of Deberg's threads.The Buddha Loves all of Deberg's threads.The Buddha Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:37 PM   #4850
This is not an exit...

Quote:
Thanks. I think I'm done trying for a while. You gotta be this but not that, and its too hard to pretend.

You gotta be confident
You can't think too much
You can't be too clingy
You gotta pretend like you don't want her.

So... Like I said to the girl at work. If you want me, come get me. Otherwise, screw it.
The Buddha Loves all of Deberg's threads.The Buddha Loves all of Deberg's threads.The Buddha Loves all of Deberg's threads.The Buddha Loves all of Deberg's threads.The Buddha Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:40 PM   #4851
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Three miles away brah. DO IT.
I'm scared.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:41 PM   #4852
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
I'm scared.
Of course you are. Everyone is. Have some drinks with her. Duh.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-03-2009, 08:42 PM   #4853
I'll be back.

Like milk?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #4854
This is not an exit...

Quote:
I'm scared.
Fear is normal. We're all afraid of things at some point.

I'm not saying you should or shouldn't do anything (my posts are evidence I'm not the best at this stuff). I'm just saying that you shouldn't let the fear aspect dictate your actions.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #4855
Time to get hit!

Quote:
You're a chick, it's easy for you. Just show up and flash your boobs.
While my boobs are very nice, I have a few other curves to get rid of before I feel comfortable doing that. And once I do have the body for it, it will take a lot of alcohol.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:45 PM   #4856
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Like milk?
BREAST MILK HAHAHAHAHAHA
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-03-2009, 08:47 PM   #4857
Time to get hit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Of course you are. Everyone is. Have some drinks with her. Duh.
Jager does it for me. Enough of it, and she won't remember if you weren't any good.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:48 PM   #4858
This is not an exit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Jager does it for me. Enough of it, and she won't remember if you weren't any good.
fuck that. See if she likes to get high. If she does, then she'll think you're awesome!
Old 03-03-2009, 09:04 PM   #4859
Time to get hit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Buddha View Post
fuck that. See if she likes to get high. If she does, then she'll think you're awesome!
Yay! Let'd do something illegal!

Old 03-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #4860
This is not an exit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Yay! Let'd do something illegal!

Its weed. Its like the Jaywalking of drugs.

I'm not saying you should force drugs into her, but if she likes to get high, then get high with her. If she doesn't, then don't.

It'll put a person in a MUCH better mood than getting drunk will.