Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:25 PM   #4786
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPchief
You may have to highlight some of it.
Heh. Makes a little more sense.

And I know the question was directed at me, so I'll answer with an emphatic "no".
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:25 PM   #4787
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hall
i know, but the kuhlua makes it taste better.
a lot of people forget the kuhlua.

SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:29 PM   #4788
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheefer
there's no way
I find it highly improbable as well, but after watching an entire episode I can tell you that it is, in fact, true.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:29 PM   #4789

Quote:

I thought the two russian drinks were vodka, bailey's, and kulua with either coke or milk for the two differnt types.

I don't know, it's been years since I was a bartender, and I never drank either of these.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:29 PM   #4790
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
How the hell do you forget the kahlua?

BTW, That was my first drink of choise for the night.

CHEERS!
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:30 PM   #4791

I'm keeping it light tonight.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:30 PM   #4792
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey
I thought the two russian drinks were vodka, bailey's, and kulua with either coke or milk for the two differnt types.

I don't know, it's been years since I was a bartender, and I never drank either of these.
I made a tall glass of it to last me a while without having to refill.

12 oz 1% Milk
2 oz Smirnoff vodka
2 oz Kahlua
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:33 PM   #4793
MVP

I should drink more water.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:34 PM   #4794
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
SHOOSH! I'm feeling guilty as it is. I had 60 oz of water today though.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:34 PM   #4795
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Are you keeping the weight off?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:35 PM   #4796

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
I made a tall glass of it to last me a while without having to refill.

12 oz 1% Milk
2 oz Smirnoff vodka
2 oz Kahlua

Hey luv, would you suck my **** if I washed it???

Old 01-20-2007, 11:35 PM   #4797
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser
Are you keeping the weight off?
Yeah. I'm trying to lose the last ~25 or 30 now.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:35 PM   #4798

Quote:
just not too much, right?

Old 01-20-2007, 11:36 PM   #4799
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
I've hade about 5 sips. I'm not drunk yet.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:36 PM   #4800
MVP

Quote:
I assume "****" = "hand".

Closed Thread