Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 05:50 AM   #2
BIG ME

Been hearing MVS might be getting cut too.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM   #3
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Been hearing MVS might be getting cut too.
I feel the same way about him that I do with Frank Clark. I want them nowhere on this roster unless it’s the playoffs and only the playoffs.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:32 AM   #4
Your mom

What about Daurice Fountain? Another bum that Bugger was pimping hard.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM   #5
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
What about Daurice Fountain? Another bum that Bugger was pimping hard.
He made the roster like I said he would
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM   #6
SuperBowl or bust

If you give me a chance to pick here, I’d gladly pick Juju…

Juju

Or any of these

Skyy
Toney
Remigio

Juju absolutely has value here and with the speed we added, could be very valuable in our offense and all the underneath stuff. He was a trustworthy target far more so that the other 3.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM   #7
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

Juju

Or any of these

Skyy
Toney
Remigio

Juju absolutely has value here and with the speed we added, could be very valuable in our offense and all the underneath stuff. He was a trustworthy target far more so that the other 3.
Yep. Dude moved the chains.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 03:47 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

Juju

Or any of these

Skyy
Toney
Remigio

I agree. He would be an upgrade over those 3. Skyy isn't progressing. Toney is balsa wood. Remigio being able to return something barely puts him a head of the other 2, but it isn't by much. But he worries me. The body catches, the iffy hands, small size.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM   #9
MVP

Ezekiel Elliott back to the Cowboys makes more sense
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM   #10
SuperBowl or bust

Rice
Worthy
Brown
Watson
Ross
Juju

Mahomes would trust and have chemistry with everyone.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM   #11
Choco Favre

Mahomes would probably much rather throw to JuJu than Toney considering the train wreck we saw last year.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.