Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2023, 08:11 PM   #4576
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
You're using me wanting to draft a WR against me?

WTF is wrong with you?

I didn't like the Tyreek Hill trade either but I am willing to wait and see what else we add.

Quote all my posts on this. My point was let's see who we get with the draft picks and after the 2022 draft I was LOVING the picks.

You're failing at this because you don't even know what my positions are. Instead you are just randomly searching for material and you don't understand what you are even quoting.
Nah, your negativity on our WRs last season before we won the SB was identical to what we have now. That's the point. You didn't like that Veach chose to build a team like this last year before we won a SB and you don't like it now.

But you don't get to pretend that you're so fluid in your beliefs as it's clear they are pretty static from season to season regardless of the result.

I'm not failing at anything; your views do enough of that.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 08:14 PM   #4577
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Nah, your negativity on our WRs last season before we won the SB was identical to what we have now. That's the point. You didn't like that Veach chose to build a team like this last year before we won a SB and you don't like it now.

But you don't get to pretend that you're so fluid in your beliefs as it's clear they are pretty static from season to season regardless of the result.

I'm not failing at anything; your views do enough of that.
Yes, you fail at all this.

The quote you posted referred to draft picks obtained in the Hill trade and the conditional was the draft. Well, the draft happened and I was loving what we got.

So your quote shows you don't know what you are doing and how desperate you are to change the subject because you can't argue the logic and merits now.

Keep arguing with the voices in your head though, you're good at that.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2023, 08:17 PM   #4578
Why so serious?

Quote:
Yes, you fail at all this.

The quote you posted referred to draft picks obtained in the Hill trade and the conditional was the draft. Well, the draft happened and I was loving what we got.

So your quote shows you don't know what you are doing and how desperate yo are to change the subject because you can't argue the logic and merits now.

Keep arguing with the voices in your head though, you're good at that.
You spent time complaining about an offense where JuJu was our #1 receiver. That offense won a SB.

Now you're complaining about how we don't have a "vet" like JuJu to anchor our WRs.

Keep dancing, clown!
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 08:21 PM   #4579
Generational Player

Quote:
You spent time complaining about an offense where JuJu was our #1 receiver. That offense won a SB.

Now you're complaining about how we don't have a "vet" like JuJu to anchor our WRs.

Keep dancing, clown!

I actually spent very little time complaining.

You're the joker who needs to misrepresent positions he doesn't understand because you're losing the argument.

And the ad hominem attacks also show you're like a little kid getting frustrated.

That's ok, again, you aren't from the Chiefs so stop pretending you are. When Veach speaks I will listen to him, not you.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 08:23 PM   #4580
Why so serious?

Quote:
I actually spent very little time complaining.

You're the clown who needs to misrepresent positions he doesn't understand because you're losing the argument.

And the ad hominem attacks also show you're like a little kid getting frustrated.

That's ok, again, you aren't from the Chiefs so stop pretending you are. When Veach speaks I will listen, not you.
I'm just using your words, not mine. It's actually pretty simple. You have a track record here of being wrong.
Old 10-17-2023, 08:24 PM   #4581
Generational Player

Quote:
I'm just using your words, not mine. It's actually pretty simple. You have a track record here of being wrong.
You have a track record of lying.

So everything you say is suspect.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 09:00 PM   #4582
MVP

You guys think Tyreek will finish this season with the best by a WR ever?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 09:16 PM   #4583
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
What in the actual **** has Hollywood Brown done in the NFL to make people think he’s worth trading for?

Christ, at least Mecole has experience and been successful in this offense and locker room.
Huh? He has 1000 more career yards and 11 more touchdowns even though they've been in the league the same amount of time and Mecole had a WAYYYYYYYYYY better QB than Hollywood has.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2023, 09:22 PM   #4584
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
No one is comparing Hardman to Brown.

We are comparing Hardman and a 2nd round pick to Brown and a 6th round pick. Is this hard for you to understand?
I'll take Brown and a 6th. One has proven to be a legitimate WR. One failed here so bad Veach didn't even send him an offer to come back.

And now we want him back....
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 10:02 PM   #4585
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Remember when some people were saying Mecole Skyy was going to learn to run NFL routes?

If we get Hollywood we will get to see what that dream actually looks like.

Some of us remember.*

*Not that I want to trade for Hollywood.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-17-2023, 10:46 PM   #4586
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I'll take Brown and a 6th. One has proven to be a legitimate WR. One failed here so bad Veach didn't even send him an offer to come back.

And now we want him back....
Wouldn’t say he failed badly, but it’s weird that everybody thinks a guy who can’t get snaps for the Jets is the savior.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-17-2023, 10:50 PM   #4587
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
You guys think Tyreek will finish this season with the best by a WR ever?
It would seem like the pace he's going would be hard to keep up with but I hope he does.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-18-2023, 04:42 AM   #4588
The man you could post like.

Quote:
You have a track record of lying.

So everything you say is suspect.
Wait, wut?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2023, 05:35 AM   #4589
MVP

Yawn.

guys, it's going to be okay.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2023, 06:45 AM   #4590
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I think signing Julio would have been a wise move for the Chiefs. I really think they need a veteran WR to help these young guys out.

One thing I know hasn't been discussed but I think Reid make a mistake having a non-WR coaching these young WR's.
Julio signed to the Iggles…
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.