Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2023, 02:16 PM   #4531
Please squeeze

I think signing Julio would have been a wise move for the Chiefs. I really think they need a veteran WR to help these young guys out.

One thing I know hasn't been discussed but I think Reid make a mistake having a non-WR coaching these young WR's.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2023, 02:16 PM   #4532
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Claypool is the only one that might move the needle for me. And thats a massive IF he gets his shit together.
There is so much more I worry about with respect to the Dolphins long before it involves Claypool.

But we’re not talking about moving the needle, bro. We’re talking about anxiety-inducing moves that prevent us from functioning in our normal daily lives.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 02:21 PM   #4533
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I think signing Julio would have been a wise move for the Chiefs. I really think they need a veteran WR to help these young guys out.

One thing I know hasn't been discussed but I think Reid make a mistake having a non-WR coaching these young WR's.
Bleymaier was a college WR and he coached them the last 2 seasons.

Embree is coaching them now and he was a college WR.

Or do you think it’s a prerequisite to play in the NFL to be a good position coach? And if so, why?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2023, 02:24 PM   #4534
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
There is so much more I worry about with respect to the Dolphins long before it involves Claypool.

But we’re not talking about moving the needle, bro. We’re talking about anxiety-inducing moves that prevent us from functioning in our normal daily lives.
The only real life anxiety I can remember that was Chiefs related was when Mahomes went down with the knee cap. We hadn't won a ship yet and i thought **** they ****ing got us again.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-17-2023, 02:29 PM   #4535
MVP

Quote:
What other move was made that’s giving you anxiety?

Van Jefferson to the Falcons? Claypool to Miami?

Have you considered Lexapro?
It's the move itself. Other teams doing something and the Chiefs doing nothing. It has nothing to do with a specific player. I'm not even criticizing the team for doing nothing. More just wishing they would address it at some point and being impatient with their inactivity.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-17-2023, 02:32 PM   #4536
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Eagles still lighting cash on fire.
fyp
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2023, 02:55 PM   #4537
Please squeeze

Quote:
Bleymaier was a college WR and he coached them the last 2 seasons.

Embree is coaching them now and he was a college WR.

Or do you think it’s a prerequisite to play in the NFL to be a good position coach? And if so, why?
Embree wasn't a WR from what i found.

Quote:
A 2010 graduate of Blue Valley West in suburban Kansas City — where he played as a defensive back and quarterback — Connor spent his freshman year of college at UNLV before transferring to Kansas. There he played running back

But to answer your question, it depends. Last year they had a veterans in JJSS and MVS. This year it is just MVS and I really think they need someone that actually played the position or coached the position for a long time so they can coach these guys up or have a good mixture of experienced veterans.

I look at the development of the young DB's last year and Dave Merritt was a LB but he has been coaching DB's since 2006. They also had Reid and Sneed as veterans leading that group.

Just my .02 cents.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2023, 02:56 PM   #4538
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
I think signing Julio would have been a wise move for the Chiefs.
(Looks at Chiefs injury list)

You're right, the cold tub looks lonely. We could use someone to occupy that position.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2023, 03:02 PM   #4539
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
(Looks at Chiefs injury list)

You're right, the cold tub looks lonely. We could use someone to occupy that position.
My reasoning was to sign him to the PS and let him be a coach to these young guys.
Old 10-17-2023, 03:33 PM   #4540
Threepeat!

I am foolishly still holding out hope that the Chiefs find a way to bring in Marquise Brown. I think he would be a great fit on this team. Only 26 with a year left on his contract. Could be an affordable, long-term solution on a new long-term contract. There have been some rumblings that the Cardinals might agree to a third & a late round pick. Cardinals originally gave up a first round pick for him, but they are clearly in rebuilding mode.

Last edited by T-post Tom; 10-17-2023 at 03:39 PM..
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 03:34 PM   #4541
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
I am foolishly still holding out hope that the Chiefs find a way to bring in Marquise Brown. I think he would be a great fit on this team. Only 26 with a year left on his contract. Could be an affordable, long-term solution if both sides could agree a long-term contract.

4.3 speed, can get down the field and unlike MVS can track a ball too.

I like it.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 03:57 PM   #4542
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
I am foolishly still holding out hope that the Chiefs find a way to bring in Marquise Brown. I think he would be a great fit on this team. Only 26 with a year left on his contract. Could be an affordable, long-term solution on a new long-term contract. There have been some rumblings that the Cardinals might agree to a third & a late round pick. Cardinals originally gave up a first round pick for him, but they are clearly in rebuilding mode.
Makes perfect sense to bring a guy like that in.

Last edited by BWillie; 10-17-2023 at 05:16 PM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 04:09 PM   #4543
MVP

Quote:
I’m a huge fan of the idea. It basically gives you a tyreek again, and let rice develop in the Sammy role. But I’d settle for a poor man’s tyreek in hardman for a 2025 seventh swap.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-17-2023, 04:14 PM   #4544
Why so serious?

Quote:
Embree wasn't a WR from what i found.
This was from the Chiefs website fwiw:

Quote:
Embree played wide receiver for the Kansas Jayhawks (2011-13).
Old 10-17-2023, 04:18 PM   #4545
Why so serious?

Quote:
But he doesn’t have a year left on his contract. He’s a FA after this year. It’s a half season rental for a guy who excels in the same part of the field that MVS and Watson do.

It’ll definitely help the offense, but are you willing to give up a 2?