Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 06:10 AM   #4516
MVP

They've knocked off the mini Kei and the Suzuki Samurai. Next week they move up to the all wheel drive pulling class
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:56 AM   #4517
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Once in a while he'll plop his balls out and leave a streak of frumunda on the faces of a division rival. ****ing hilarious when we break those plays out.
And sometimes he does it in the Super Bowl. To hold those option plays until he really needed them and made Bosa look like he was teenager in a Chinese fire drill. And not just once.

A ****ing marvel to tuck that away.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old Today, 07:03 AM   #4518
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishChief View Post
The league will know if the Bills are a genuine SB contender after the next 4 games;
Jags
Ravens
Texans
Jets
You're a genuine SB contender if you beat a bunch of teams that haven't been to the Super Bowl in over a decade and have like 2 combined AFCCG appearances in that time?

This is how fans get delusional and think they'll destroy the Chiefs in the playoffs.... by beating a bunch of pretenders in the regular season.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:25 AM   #4519
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDiqLix View Post
You guys still don’t get it

To be fair, I didn’t get it either when you traded Tyreek. But I do now. This Bills team is so much more balanced and lethal than ever before.

And yes, they would dog walk our SB teams.
This first part of this post may be true but that last part.....

Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:30 AM   #4520
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Tell us again how Allen would match what Mahomes has done, despite the fact he couldn't match what Tyrod Taylor did the year prior in Buffalo.

In seriousness, your fanbase's takes on Allen/Mahomes are laughably desperate.

139 yds, 1 TD. 247 total yds. Be still, my beating heart.
Holy crap, after this post I had to go look up the game stats. I can't believe that is all their offense needed. I knew Tua was bad but looks like Buffalo D and some rushing did all the work last night. Miami is so done.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:35 AM   #4521
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
You're a genuine SB contender if you beat a bunch of teams that haven't been to the Super Bowl in over a decade and have like 2 combined AFCCG appearances in that time?

This is how fans get delusional and think they'll destroy the Chiefs in the playoffs.... by beating a bunch of pretenders in the regular season.
I think the Ravens and Texans are legit contenders this season. The other 2 I'm not sure about. The Jets might be, as well, now that Rodgers is healthy. I know it was only week one but the Jags looked no better than last year.

Still, while they may be considered contenders, that doesn't mean I think they are on the Chiefs level.
Old Today, 07:49 AM   #4522
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I think the Ravens and Texans are legit contenders this season. The other 2 I'm not sure about. The Jets might be, as well, now that Rodgers is healthy. I know it was only week one but the Jags looked no better than last year.

Still, while they may be considered contenders, that doesn't mean I think they are on the Chiefs level.
Two of them have already lost an early SB-contender test, much less already being one.... but then again, the rest of the AFC looks like shit and I guess someone has to play the Chiefs in the AFCCG.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:04 AM   #4523
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Bills roster is pure garbage. All those Tua mistakes were unforced fluke bullshit
They'll be okay, but probably the weakest Bills team of the last 5 years.

"Best Bills team ever" is hilarious. Is this guy serious?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 08:17 AM   #4524
Veteran

I think they have enough to win that division. I just don't trust the Jets to keep it together for a full season.

I just don't see that defense holding up in the playoffs.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 08:55 AM   #4525
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
I think they have enough to win that division. I just don't trust the Jets to keep it together for a full season.

They'll have that division sewn up by week 12.

It's a shit-show.

Their biggest issue will be likely not having anything at all to play for over the last 1/3 of the season. Sometimes that switch is harder to flip back on than they realize. The best thing that could possibly happen for the Bills is needing a rabbit to chase until week 17/18 for that 1 seed.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:57 AM   #4526
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post

No qualifiers needed. I just don't trust the Jets.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old Today, 09:20 AM   #4527
MVP

What a case of undersized dildos. Josh Allen denied Offensive Player of the Week for week one(yes, it's an article). Joe Mixon got it
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.