Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-01-2023, 01:24 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Chiefs cell phone icons

I've been searching online for months trying to find a really good flat icon (no back ground) for my cell.

Anyone know a good site or place to find a variety of Chiefs icon?

Helmets, logos, Arrowhead from helmet, Mahomes outline. Anything that is Chiefs related.

Thanks in advance
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2023, 05:18 PM   #31
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
This is like trying to do tech support for my 90 year old grandma.
Dude, that’s the worst!!!!!
Cable side is just as bad!!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2023, 05:46 PM   #32
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Please tell me that's not actually your phone.
So it is.

Your phone must be all James Bond or Chuck Norris style right?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2023, 05:59 PM   #33
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
LOL, I seriously doubt people don't know what 'icon' means...

and who the hell would just replace one app icon with a Chiefs icon.
And yet so many did.

I didn't ask for cell phone Wallpaper.
I didn't ask for a Theme pack

I asked for Icons and so many wanted to provide something else. A few got it ASAP but most did not.

I dislike the Chiefsplanet Icon and have it replaced on my phone. Was looking for something a little bigger
Old 07-01-2023, 06:12 PM   #34
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
And yet so many did.

I didn't ask for cell phone Wallpaper.
I didn't ask for a Theme pack

I asked for Icons and so many wanted to provide something else. A few got it ASAP but most did not.

I dislike the Chiefsplanet Icon and have it replaced on my phone. Was looking for something a little bigger
Do you have an emoji to call a hooker
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2023, 07:05 PM   #35
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I think he's looking for a Chiefs themed icon pack. He didn't specify Android or iOS, but here's one for iOS.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/9114492...search_click=1
Interesting, but it almost seems like overkill. Personally, I think my background, case and ringtone are sufficient.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2023, 07:09 PM   #36
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Do you have an emoji to call a hooker
You know how I can tell you NEVER get laid?
Old 07-01-2023, 07:30 PM   #37
Special Teams ACE!!!

Anybody got Chiefs cell phone clip art?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 10:44 PM   #38
Politically Incorrect

Found a neat icon for my CP app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	clipart1424139.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	126241  
Old 07-02-2023, 10:50 PM   #39
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugalug View Post
As Chiefsplanet as it gets.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 10:52 PM   #40

He just needs an animated gif for the guest book of his geocities page not sure why everyone is making such a big deal out of this.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 10:58 PM   #41

Quote:
So it is.

Watching scho attempt to cosplay as a human being who relates to other human beings is wild.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 11:16 PM   #42
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
For those who need a quick lesson on what a cell phone icon is......

All the images in this photo with the exception of the weather WIDGET and the Google search bar are ICONS. They are each an APP.
... That's the most hilarious thing I've seen in a while.

Goober.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 11:24 PM   #43
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
I've been searching online for months trying to find a really good flat icon (no back ground) for my cell.

Anyone know a good site or place to find a variety of Chiefs icon?

Helmets, logos, Arrowhead from helmet, Mahomes outline. Anything that is Chiefs related.

Thanks in advance

digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2023, 11:53 PM   #44
Thank you

Quote:
So it is.

I think your phone actually is Chuck Norris style
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2023, 11:54 PM   #45
Thank you

Quote:
Found a neat icon for my CP app
Very neat!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote