Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2023, 09:38 AM  
__

Anthony Richardson is going to be a problem before long.

Look at his game, here. Shane Steichen may have done it again. First he turned Jalen Hurts into what looks like a Top 5 QB, and Richardson... my god.

Just, look at this tape. Richardson may end up being better.

Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 10:21 AM   #31
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
You can't run as a QB in the NFL and survive. You will get hit, get hurt, and miss games.

It doesn't matter.
there is this guy named Patrick Mahomes…
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 10-04-2023, 10:28 AM   #32
MVP

John **** up a crowbar in a sand box Elway got as much out of Manning in five years. As the Colts got out of him in 13. Then destroyed the next Peyton Manning, Luck. Problem is in house
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-04-2023, 10:30 AM   #33
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Stats aside, look at the video.

I haven't seen the video you posted but i watched him play Sunday as the Colts were on locally, and i agree.

I came out of that game going, "Damn i think the Colts found a QB". He had some nice, nice throws. Power, arm angle, accuracy...

Time will tell if he can put it ALL together, but the talent jumps off the screen.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 10:34 AM   #34
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
We will see but this is why I would have taken him over Stroud/Young. The upside is very high for him.
When you draft a QB at the top of the draft, you are swinging for the fences with the bases loaded.

Why draft a QB who is merely a single, or double at best potential wise?

Richardson was the only guy at the top of the draft who had the potential to be great. Sure, he was raw and could be a bust, but his ceiling was much, much higher than the other guys. I really hoped he would fall to the Raiders.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-04-2023, 10:36 AM   #35
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I still can’t understand how a team takes a guy the size of an undersized high school QB with the number 1 overall pick. At least he’s probably bad enough for them to try again in this next draft.
Panthers are owned by a galaxy brained VC douchemonkey.

Of course he’d try to show he’s the smartest guy in the room.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 10:38 AM   #36
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy God View Post
Panthers are owned by a galaxy brained VC douchemonkey.

Of course he’d try to show he’s the smartest guy in the room.
This is what happens when a hedgefund guy buys a team..

Ask the Mets about it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 10:39 AM   #37
In Search of a Life

I was real low on stroud but the Georgia game was when everything seemed to click for him. He looks like the best of the class. Richardson has been ok enough as a rookie but I think it’s largely a product of using athleticism and Steichen doing great with scheme. So I just don’t know how much he’s Jalen or he’s kyler. Stroud has been flat out excellent as a prototypical qb.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 10:40 AM   #38
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
That's Pat's last choice in a huge scrambling hole - not his first, second or even third choice.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 10:41 AM   #39
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
There is a massive difference in how Mahomes runs and even how Lamar runs compared to how Josh Allen and Cam Newton would do it and Richardson is much more like Allen/Newton as a runner.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 10:43 AM   #40
Needs more middle fingers

Richardson can throw the ball. He has a very talented arm.

I didn't pay much attention to the QB's during the draft this year, so i came away pretty impressed after watching him on Sunday.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 10:45 AM   #41
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Yea...right now Chicago has pick 1 and pick 2.

That could be great except Williams apparently may not come out if they don’t like the situation.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 11:34 AM   #42
Itinerant degenerate.

He’s a much much better passer than I thought he would be, having never watched him before this season. He has a real chance to have a Josh Allen type progression in his completion percentage.

He’s insanely athletic. He’s always the best athlete on the field.

That said, he’s got to learn to dial it back some. He’s gotten hurt twice because he lays it all out there on every play. He was a little better last Sunday in terms of not taking so many hits but he still has a ways to go.

All in all, I couldn’t be more excited about him. He has the talent and drive to be an all time great.

I also agree, Stroud is going to be a problem for many years to come. He’s a really talented passer.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-04-2023, 11:35 AM   #43
MVP

Richardson is a really good fantasy QB but I'm not sure how much he's going to actually win games.

I'd much rather have Stroud and Stroud will stay healthy
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-04-2023, 11:39 AM   #44
MVP

He looks better than Trey Lance.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-04-2023, 12:07 PM   #45
Veteran

Lol, I'm laughing at myself. Clearly I know jack and sh*t about evaluating a QB.

I watched about three series of this game, and I was thinking, 'this dude straight sucks'; I saw nothing that impressed me. He threw some dirt darts, scrambled around, took a sack and generally looked uncomfortable back there.

Yet again CP comes through with the next level analysis and shows me that I don't know what I'm looking at. It will be interesting to see how he develops.
Cheater5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Cheater5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Cheater5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Cheater5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Cheater5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Cheater5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Cheater5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Cheater5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Cheater5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Cheater5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Cheater5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote