Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 06:55 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs sign Juju (2024)

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:15 AM   #31
The man you could post like.

Why does this have to be tied to Rice? The bottom of the WR room kind of sucks, and even a one legged JuJu is better than them. That's it.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:16 AM   #32
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I still think will be 7.

Hardman, Moore, and Ross for the final 2 spots.

My hope is Hardman and Ross.
Mine also. Im ready to say goodbye to Toney and Moore, but I think Moore gets the spot over Ross. Just think Andy will play it that way. I think Toney is as good as gone.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 07:16 AM   #33
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I think they decided JuJu is better than Moore.
Well, they would certainly be right in that.

I pray that’s what it is and that’s why we’re signing him.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:17 AM   #34
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Why does this have to be tied to Rice? The bottom of the WR room kind of sucks, and even a one legged JuJu is better than them. That's it.
Exactly. JuJu, was good in his own right. If he can still play, it's a no-brainer. Dude is only 27.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 07:18 AM   #35
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Either that or they think Brown might be out longer than expected.
Or they're just churning the bottom of the roster.

It's not like JuJu was available for vet minimum all offseason and they only now decided to sign him. There doesn't have to be any smoking gun here; rather it may just be "JuJu knows the playbook and we think he's better than xyz."
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:19 AM   #36
Veteran

He's better than KC's #5 or #6 or #7 and he already knows the playbook. Seems like a good way to raise the floor of the WR room regardless of what's going on with Rice.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:21 AM   #37
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Exactly. JuJu, was good in his own right. If he can still play, it's a no-brainer. Dude is only 27.
That's kind of a big if, however. But no doubt he is better than Toney and Moore, albeit a different type of WR, just seems a bit odd to me. But I hope you guys are right and this is just roster churning.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:21 AM   #38
MVP

Smart move.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 07:22 AM   #39
Starter

Honestly, I think JuJu could be great as a WR 5. A guy who has a much smaller workload but can still come in and make an impact. I mean, 2 years ago he had 933 Rec Yds and was quite effective for us, and He was injured a good portion last year and was playing through injury for part of last year when he was in as well (on a PUTRID offense).

I think in a smaller workload (Hopefully helping him with his injury issues) he could be quite effective potentially.

That being said, Burt Vatch can sign a corpse to play at this point and I won't second-guess him until I at least see the guy in action after being signed. He's earned that.
kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:26 AM   #40
What's up braj?

Comeback player of the year guaranteed!!!
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:27 AM   #41
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Good insurance. He knows the playbook and can fill in in spots and be able to give guys breathers without Reid and Mahomes needing to change the offense around them or dumb down stuff like they would for Moore and Toney
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:36 AM   #42
MVP

Well this goes against my knee theory but maybe his knee is better than we thought
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 07:36 AM   #43
MVP

I believe many of us were called idiots for suggesting this, much like last year with the trade for Mecole. I guess Burt Varch is an idiot, too. Damn you, Burt!
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:36 AM   #44
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
He is only 27? I thought he was in his mid 30s.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:37 AM   #45
Veteran

Guess this answers the question of what the Chiefs think about the WR room after Watson, not much. It was probably blind optimism but I was hopeful one of then would step up.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.