Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: ?
Insult 25 75.76%
Compliment 8 24.24%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM  
In Search of a Life

Insult or Compliment?

I personally don't understand how this isn't clearly an insult.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM   #31
Veteran

Sounds like her boyfriend is gay.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM   #32
Veteran

Tell him what you meant to say was "Pass the salt, please." Give him a 12 pack of his favorite beer and tell him he's free to watch football all weekend every weekend this year. That ought to solve it.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM   #33
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Horseshit.

Go tell your wife "you're not the type of woman I would normally lust over, but you make a great housewife!", then get back to us and tell us how mature your wife is
Since when do married people not lust over their spouses?

She basically told him she’d want to spend her life with him rather than a one night hookup or 6 months in a fwb situation which is pretty much always based on sex and little else.

Based on what we know, the woman should dump this loser yesterday because he wouldn’t sit down and communicate with this woman and listen to her intentions. He’s 28 and would rather leave the house and go cry like a whiney little bitch.

The woman needs to realize that there were 2 people in the relationship with a vagina and end it immediately.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM   #34
Ain't no relax!

I guess I could see how some young guy with low self confidence could perceive that as kind of a friend zone type of statement. But I think it's clear that she wasn't intending to belittle him. She just sounds dumb. Go **** her younger sister in the butt and move on with life.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM   #35
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
This is actually fantastic advice. Suck his dick like he's a king and all will be forgiven.

Unless....

hear me out...

she never did anything remotely like that before and then after he's like "oh she just treated me like one of those guys she'd **** the night she met them".

I'm not judging what appears to be an overreaction too much because there's no telling what context is missing. Maybe he wasn't even aware that she participated in hookup culture, and was disgusted by that realization

So . . . he's a pussy, lol.

I just don't get it. People think about the weirdest shit. I never thought, "where'd my gf learn this trick? Should I be worried for 'stupid insecure reason no.11'?" I always was just happy I was getting a bj, and if she did it really well (most don't), my thought was always, "hell yeah, finally one that knows wtf she's doing!"
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:14 PM   #36
Can these boys not play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Gaz.

28? 2.5 years? Dude is soft.
How dare you use his name in vain.

Oh great and illusory Gaz, we seek forgiveness for this transgression. Forgive us!
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM   #37
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Since when do married people not lust over their spouses?

She basically told him she’d want to spend her life with him rather than a one night hookup or 6 months in a fwb situation which is pretty much always based on sex and little else.

Based on what we know, the woman should dump this loser yesterday because he wouldn’t sit down and communicate with this woman and listen to her intentions. He’s 28 and would rather leave the house and go cry like a whiney little bitch.

The woman needs to realize that there were 2 people in the relationship with a vagina and end it immediately.
She clearly told him she doesn't.

"When I was single looking for a hot guy to ****, I wouldn't have picked you"
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM   #38
"You like to drink?"

What makes one worthy of being a hook-up or friends with benefits but unworthy of a long term relationship?

That's a logical conclusion OP's boyfriend could come to after being publicly told by OP she doesn't view him in the same light and its neutral one, all things considered.

(And that's lumping FWB with one night stands and mutually agreeing to **** sans any sort of other human relationship angle candidates into one category, which speaks to a whole another issue but that's not really the point here.)

Other respondents have come up with reasons why OP's boyfriend is butthurt that don't really need to be rehashed because they make critical assumptions of both parties.

One thing that I didn't see mentioned however is the fact OP went to the Internet for answers after basically polling her social circle not for advice on what she should do on her end to rectify the situation, but instead for validation that she wasn't in the wrong.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM   #39
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Sure, but a confident man would give her shit for it and help her to understand how it could be taken the wrong way rather than acting like a little bitch about it.
Oh yeah, he's a total ****ing putz for storming out like that instead of just hashing it out
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:22 PM   #40
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Probably depends on how you see yourself, I suppose. Seems like a compliment to me, but I'm happily married for 17 years.
Exactly this. Except I’m 18 years in. Total compliment in my opinion
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:22 PM   #41
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:

I personally don't understand how this isn't clearly an insult.
Huge huge insult. Not even close.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM   #42
Supporter

Dudes got to **** her for less work.

Yeah, I’d tell her she can go back got the streets after that.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM   #43
Supporter

If you are with a chick that defends that, her guts have been rearranged on the regular before you.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM   #44
MVP

If for no other reason, I'd dump her for saying "yesterday night" instead of last night.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM   #45
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
"I will cheat on you the second I find a more attractive option."
I don't think that is always true. I banged alot of skanks that now have dorks as husbands for many many years and are loyal to them. The better looking guy bangs alot of easy chicks just below him, settles later for a more top tier girl. Women bang men above them, settle later for a lower tier guy. Thats just how life works.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.