Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM  
Suupraa Geniuuusss

****TNF: BUF VS. MIA GDT****

SECOND TNF of 2024. Don't know who's going to win, but expecting a shootout, so lots of fireworks. let's get it on!!!

Last edited by Megatron96; Yesterday at 06:10 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM   #31
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I have an excuse, but let's just say it's just been a long effed up day, that started getting shitty around midnight last night.

Still, pretty senile of me to forget about the Chiefs W last Thursday.
Join the crowd. I would have sworn it was a Monday on steroids.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM   #32
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Miami sucks.

Tua is elite. All the main talking heads told me so.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM   #33
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Fins coach is a greasy little ****er isn't he??
He looks like a dude you could pay $50 and a bump of blow to suck your o-ring in the alley behind the club
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM   #34
MVP

I think this may be the year Allen gets his MVP.

He’s going to be asked to absolutely carry that team and his numbers are going to be massive.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM   #35
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post

He’s going to be asked to absolutely carry that team and his numbers are going to be massive.
You're not wrong.

I think getting that headcase WR off the team may help him blossom mentally.

As much as losing Reek sucked for his talent, it just helped Pat get more lethal.

And Diggs has half the talent with 2x the mouth of Reek
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:30 PM   #36
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post
Join the crowd. I would have sworn it was a Monday on steroids.

Yah, last night really messed me up. Basically didn't get to bed until way after my bedtime, got up early, did what I had to, and by the time I got home I thought it was Tuesday or something. I went back in time without a DeLorean or a hottub.
Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post

Doesn’t mean anything if you lose in the Playoffs. Mahomes experienced that in 2018. Lamar has experienced it twice.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM   #38
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Doesn’t mean anything if you lose in the Playoffs. Mahomes experienced that in 2018. Lamar has experienced it twice.

I dunno. Joy Taylor said earlier today that Lamar is a first-ballot HOFer now that he's won two MVPs.
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
I dunno. Joy Taylor said earlier today that Lamar is a first-ballot HOFer now that he's won two MVPs.
It’s a team sport. Perhaps Lamar is selfish enough to not care. But I promise Mahomes would gladly trade that 2018 MVP for a Playoff win against the Patriots.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM   #40
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Joy should stick to making sandwiches and leave the football talk to the men
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM   #41
Veteran

Impressive long drive by Miami. I figured they'd blow it for sure after those 2 false starts.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM   #42
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Damn, that Campbell's soup commercial with Jason Kelce sprawled out on the floor is pretty funny.
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM   #43
Repeal the 19th Amendment

EASY MONEY

(could only wager up to $10 with the promo used/30% boost)
GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM   #44
It was not a fair catch

Both offenses are moved the ball well. Thinking mia would falter with the penalty
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM   #45
It was not a fair catch

there is the bad allen
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.