Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2021, 07:10 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns

Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2021, 11:01 PM   #31
Starter

Browns are set for a huge step back this year. Negative point differential against a last place schedule put them in the playoffs last year. I can easily see a 8-9 win year for them. The overhype train is strong.
Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 11:11 PM   #32
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief View Post
Browns are set for a huge step back this year. Negative point differential against a last place schedule put them in the playoffs last year. I can easily see a 8-9 win year for them. The overhype train is strong.
Radio talk guys have them winning the Super Bowl-lol

Brown's back up players talking about getting revenge against us.

They are not coming into Arrowhead and winning as long as Mahomes is QB.

The crowd is going to be rabid-I can't wait!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2021, 11:32 PM   #33
You Sweetie!

This year's 'home town' Kansas City Chiefs will go on to 4-0 and will remain my very favorite professional sporting franchise.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 11:48 PM   #34
Gonna go back in time....

We good.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old 08-27-2021, 11:51 PM   #35
Suupraa Geniuuusss

The Browns are a legit playoff team in 2021. But their defense has too many holes still for them to challenge a healthy Chiefs team. I fully believe that the Browns will probably win their division, but they're going to fall flat vs. the Chiefs in Week 1.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 12:31 AM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg63 View Post
I know nothing about the Browns; I just want us to win.
They have brown uniforms let's start with that.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-28-2021, 12:33 AM   #37
I'll be back.

This year's 'home town' Kansas City Chiefs will go on to 4-0 and will remain my very favorite professional sporting franchise.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 12:50 AM   #38
Fan since 1997

It would be dissapointing not to score at least 35 on them. Baker is a below average hack who will flush away under pressure faster than Lamar Jackson's colon. A team goes as far as their QB takes them. Regardless, the best QB in that division is still Big Rape. That makes the Squealers as favorite to win that division. Brownies and Ratbirds should be breezy wins.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-28-2021, 01:08 AM   #39
Hockey Town

Browns apparently think putting Clowney inside on pass downs is the ticket...going so far to say "we like that matchup, guards aren't athletes."
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 06:22 AM   #40
Veteran

I think we should make sure Thuney and Smith get their own personal copies of that quote. I bet Smith puts him on his ass more than once if Clowney even gets close to him.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-28-2021, 06:34 AM   #41
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

The Browns have made some nice moves. They have a lot of new faces on D and it’s surprising (though predictable) that there isn’t more talk about it taking some time for all those pieces to gel.

Getting Odell Beckham back looks great on paper, but that offense was a lot more effective without him last year.

Unless Myles Garrett goes off and has one of those unblockable games, I don’t see a way the Browns consistently slow the revamped Chiefs offense. I’m interested to see where the Browns line him up - right side or left side. Clowney has usually lined up on the left side of the D.

And yeah, people are sleeping on the Chiefs defense. The front is going to be nasty, spotlighted by Chris Jones, the LB group is faster and more athletic, and the secondary will again be an underrated strength.

In the end, I see KC winning something like 38-24 in a game that isn’t actually that close (something like 35-14 entering the 3rd Q).
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 06:37 AM   #42
Going home eventually

This game will be closer than CP likes but we will take them down.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 08:33 AM   #43
Veteran

“Vindictive vibe” coming from Cleveland...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-in-week-one/
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-28-2021, 09:04 AM   #44
Starter

Have to admit I’m not as optimistic as most on this one. The Brown’s have a solid offensive line and two tough running backs. If they utilized their TE’s more I would be more concerned, but the running game is a key for Cleveland obviously.

I have really been impressed with our offensive line so far, but it is just been preseason. We seem to have the hardest time against teams that can effectively rush just 4 guys and get pressure. A major key to the game will be Smith and Niang on their first real test, and the Browns have a solid front four.

I think this will be a dog fight. I think we win, but I think it will be close and not a high scoring game. Maybe 24-17 or so.
Bronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 09:12 AM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
It would be dissapointing not to score at least 35 on them. Baker is a below average hack who will flush away under pressure faster than Lamar Jackson's colon. A team goes as far as their QB takes them. Regardless, the best QB in that division is still Big Rape. That makes the Squealers as favorite to win that division. Brownies and Ratbirds should be breezy wins.
I know Mayfield is a guy CP loves to hate, but he's far from a below average hack. Raperberger is not anywhere near the best QB in that division; he may be the worst. It's not 2010 anymore.

I don't think the Browns have enough juice to beat KC, but both teams have a lot of new faces and we'll see.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote