Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:48 AM  
__

Let's rank the AFC teams since we have nothing else to do.

Here's how I'd rank the teams right now.

1. Chiefs
2. Ravens
3. Bills
4. Texans
5. Bengals
6. Steelers
7. Jets
8. Broncos
9. Chargers
10. Colts
11. Raiders
12. Jaguars
13. Dolphins
14. Browns
15. Patriots
16. Titans

I'd say the Ravens/Chiefs are about even, but I'm giving to the Chiefs by a toe.

Thoughts?
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
elite QBs + elite DCs are very hard to beat
This year everyone seems to be beating Cincinnati. They didn't look great against the NYG either during their last win. Yeah they might turn it on but their defense is even worse than I remember. Too much pressure on that offense to score. Plus, a difficult division.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:49 PM   #32
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I would put LAC over DEN, mostly because of the massive difference in QB quality, but otherwise looks like a good list.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM   #33
Here We Go Again

Quote:

1. Chiefs
2. Ravens
3. Bills
4. Texans
5. Bengals
6. Steelers
7. Jets
8. Broncos
9. Chargers
10. Colts
11. Raiders
12. Jaguars
13. Dolphins
14. Browns
15. Patriots
16. Titans

I'd say the Ravens/Chiefs are about even, but I'm giving to the Chiefs by a toe.

Thoughts?
Reasonable. It's depressing how bad the Raiders are, but the teams listed below us are arguably even worse.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM   #34
Supporter

1 Chiefs
2 Ravens
3 Bills
4 Texans
5 Jets
6 Steelers
7 Bengals
8 Chargers
9 Colts
10 Broncos
11 Dolphins
12 Jaguars
13 Raiders
14 Patriots
15 Titans
16 Browns
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 07:03 PM   #35
**** the Raiders

Quote:

1. Chiefs
2. Ravens
3. Bills
4. Texans
5. Bengals
6. Steelers
7. Jets
8. Broncos
9. Chargers
10. Colts
11. Raiders
12. Jaguars
13. Dolphins
14. Browns
15. Patriots
16. Titans

Thoughts?
I see what you did there.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM   #36
YOU take YOUR seat

about right for the top teams. Debate to be had about the bottom teams. Chargers are better than the Broncos. Raiders are more of a dumpster fire than the patriots but maybe not as bad as the browns. I'd probably put the Jags above the dolphins too.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM   #37
Supporter

I don't understand how anyone ranks the cheating Donks higher than bottom 5. They have the worst starting quarterback in the AFC. The guy threw for -7 yards in a half, 22 in another half. He gets garbage time yards in the 4th quarter, but that doesn't mean much. And I'm not convinced that the defense is as good as advertised. They haven't played any decent offenses yet.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:26 AM   #38
Dirty Bit

Chiefs
Ravens
Texans/Bills
Bengals
All the rest are just equal steaming piles of shit
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 07:28 AM   #39
In Search of a Life

Chiefs/Ravens/Texans/Bills is what you hope for in the divisional round.

It's gonna be big to get the 1 seed and the bye, you don't really wanna mess with that 2 seed if the Bengals sneak in as the 7 IMO>
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:33 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
For the Chiefs I’m most worried about the Bengals. We own the Ravens and Bills but for some reason we struggle against the Bengals. That is one team we don’t have a clear mental edge over. It’s always a straight up dog fight and Mahomes doesn’t play that well vs Lou.

I want them eliminated
Nah I want to be the ones to knock them out again. They had some early success against us but lets keep beating them from here out to prove we're dominant against all opposition.
417Chiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 08:11 AM   #41
MVP

May be the doomer in me but I think the Bills just got better by the addition of Amari Cooper. Depends on the Chiefs adding a receiver.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:15 AM   #42
#triggering

I think you have the top 5, in which ever order you like… Ravens, Chiefs, Bills, Texans and Bengals. You have the bottom 5, which would be the Titans, Browns, Patriots, Jaguars and Raiders.

The rest are a gaggle of ‘we don’t really know yet’ because if inconsistency or injuries.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 08:36 AM   #43
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I think you have the top 5, in which ever order you like… Ravens, Chiefs, Bills, Texans and Bengals. You have the bottom 5, which would be the Titans, Browns, Patriots, Jaguars and Raiders.

The rest are a gaggle of ‘we don’t really know yet’ because if inconsistency or injuries.
You really need to include the cheating Donks in that bottom 5. Drake Maye and Trevor Lawrence alone would be enough to rank those teams above Denver. Not much higher. They would still be in the bottom 6. Just not worse than Denver.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:27 PM   #44
Starter

1. Chiefs
2. Ravens
3. Texans
4. Bills
5a. Steelers
5b. Bengals
5c. Chargers
5d. Jets
9. Broncos
10. Colts
11. Dolphins
12. Jags
13. Raiders
14. Browns
15. Pats
16. Titans

Honestly the teams 5-8 could be coin flips right now for rank. Still a lot of season left to play.

- Bengals defense is not good at all at this point. But it seems the team also has a level of competition issue going on. They can play really tough and take the top teams to the brink at the end of games,, but then they look like straight up ass against the dregs.
Bengals are capable of going on a strong run, but also capable of falling flat on their face. Who knows what team is going to show up week to week for them.

- Steelers have the defense and kicking game but QB sux.
- Chargers depending on health of their tackles and DLine can be tough down the road I could see it.
- Jets have the defense and skill players, but their organization is a circus and A-ARon you never know about him (great or straight up ass).
- Donks could be a tough out if Nix gets consistent. But for now,, nope

The rest of them are puke.
I'll admit I was so wrong about the Jags I thought they would be much better.
Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 03:11 PM   #45
Suupraa Geniuuusss

CIN figures out how to play defense they’ll finish the next quarter 5-4.

LAC might also start trending upwards if they figure out how to play more efficiently on offense. At least more likely than DEN getting to the playoffs.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.